Chapter 10

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"He is so cute !"Deer-eyes boy squeled so 'manly' . Fanboying at the boy they just saw a few minutes ago . He smiled like an idiots imagined he pinched the said boy's chubby plus soft cheeks . Dreaming about how will the soft skin will feel above his fingers .

"I don't believe that you just winked at the boy , Tao ."Short man with cat-like eyes and baozi-like cheeks said while driving . His eyes focused on the road in front of him but his mind lingered to the big mansion where they saw the cute boy .

Tao laughed ."Haha . I cannot resist it . The boy so cute . I'm right Lu hyung ?"He smiled a bit ehmm a lot creepily ?He high-five with Luhan who sit at the back in the car .

"Come on , Umin..You also know thats the boy infinity cute and is it I told you guys that he squishy too ?"Luhan told the two guys happily . He sighed dreamily .

"e ."Xiumin rolled his eyes .

"Awww Umin hyung , I told you eh...you also smiled like baozi's seller a.k.a idiots while waving at him just now ."This time Tao's turn to roll his eyes . This hyung really dumb sometimes . Puffff~

Xiumin coughed awkwardly . "Mmm w-well .. he is ... he is really cute . I cannot resist myself from smiling ."He rubed his naped with grinned sheepishly .

"e !!"Shouted Luhan and Tao in unisions .

"Yah !I kill you two !"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Hyungggg~"He poked Chanyeol's cheek . And still no respond . He sighed .

"Hyungggggg !"He raised his voiced a bit but Chanyeol just stirred in his sleep and eyes still closed . He showed no sign to wake up . Still he got no respond from his Chanyeol .

He pouted his lips ."This Channie hyung really sleepyhead . Now I love Sese hyung moreee~"He got down from Chanyeol's king size bed before walked out from the big bedroom and skipped towards the living room . He steps down the stairs cheerfully .

He tilted his head to the left at the sight played in front of him . There his 'umma' and 'appa' keep eating each other faces but the innocent and naive Kyungsoo just looked at them confusedly . "Oh !What Baekkie umma do to Chen Appa ?Hmm..."He m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter