Chapter 30

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback ♡

 

Kyungsoo locked himself in his bedroom .His tears cannot stop flowing onto his soft and rosy cheeks .He crouched down to the corner of his room while hugging his knees and his faces in between his knees."Soo d-don't do that.."He mumbled pitifully .

 

His sobbing become more heavier. This is a first time Chanyeol got mad at him like that.But , all of this also felt really familiar to him .He felt that all of this had happened to him before .He felt dejavu ."Channie h-hate soo.." 


"Kyungsoo ?Baby Kyung ?"A voice belonged to Jongdae gently called him outside while a knocked can be heard inside .Kyungsoo do not replied instead he hide his face in between his knees again.


"Baby !Please open the door . Please..."This time Baekhyun who knocked the door . His voice full of concerned and a little bit of panicked .This is the first time Kyungsoo locked himself in his bedroom .There is posibilities that something will happen inside Kyungsoo bedroom .But still , Baekhyun and Jongdae do not get any replied from Kyungsoo and that make them more worried and panicked. 


Baekhyun sighed heavily."Please remind me to push Chanyeol down fron stairs later. "He said with venom in his voice. Chanyeol is a bit too much this time .


Jongdae gulped. He do not want to see this Baekhyun's side .Its scare him to the bone.(well..only to him)."Err...calm down babe.There must be spare key for Kyungsoo's room right ?"He patted Baekhyun's shoulder gently to calm the angry man down.


Baekhyun gasped . Why he don't think about it ?"Haa...it must be in Chanyeol's room. I will take it ."He already turn around but stop when he saw Sehun and Jongin behind .


"The key with me hyung .I will take care of Kyungsoo now ."Sehun said calmly before walked closer to Kyungsoo's bedroom door and opened the door .


"Good luck buddy ."Jongin said before walked away with Jongdae and Baekhyun to give Sehun a space with Kyungsoo .

 

"Baby soo ?"Called Sehun while looked around the room for Kyungsoo .He started to panick when he do not see the younger boy but he heard a sobs coming from the corner of the bedroom .He rushed towards Kyungsoo and engulfed the boy in tight hug .

 

"Shhh baby , I'm here..."He cradled Kyungsoo small body like a baby .The said boy's face flushed red from the crying .He looked up to face Sehun who look worried and angry at the same time . Angry to his dumb bestfriend for make this fragile and innocent boy crying like this .


"S-soo don't do i-it ..*hiks*..noona fell by herself *hiks*."Kyungsoo told Sehun between his sobbing .Sehun's heart aches at the sight of his most favourite person become sad like this . He cannot bear to see Kyungsoo like this anymore .

 

"Shhhh...hyung know baby . Hyung know you don't do it...I believe you. Stop crying kay baby."Sehun cupped Kyungsoo's face with his both hands and wiped Kyungsoo's tears with his thumbs .

 

"Really ?Channie too ?"Kyungsoo asked the taller while rubbing his eyes with his small fists .He still sobbing a little . 


Sehun smiled a little .Maybe Chanyeol don't baby..."Of course baby , he only mad at you because he shocked when he see Taeyeon noona fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter