Chapter 51

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arghhhhhh  !"The screamed can be heard on the second floor of the mansion which made all the men that guard around the mansion run upstairs hurriedly. 

 

"What happen Sassy Jack  ?"One of the men asked while pull out his gun from his pant .

 

Baekhyun grinned before shakes his head. "Nothing. I think I saw ghost before but there is none. Hehe. "He said sheepishly. 

 

All of the men faces turned blank. Ghost in the morning  ?WTH  ?They looked a their second master blankly before excuse themselves. Still confused though. 

 

"What the hell Park Chanyeol  ?!You  !"He yelled with gritted teeth at the red hair man who sat lazily on the couch. 

 

"What ?"

 

"You look like a ghost  !Ewww. "He said before eyeing Chanyeol from eye to toe. The man looked messy and have a big spot of black under his eyes. The taller's skin is pale like a ghost. 

 

"I'm not the ghost . "Chanyeol rolled his eyes annoyingly. He sighed tiredly while massage his temples multiple times. Exhausted physically and his mental is tired. 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He scoffed. "Yah  !You better look presentable if you want Kyungsoo like you back. "He said without hesitant. Too much for sassy Baekhyun. 

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Huh  ?"His face blank and stared at his shorter friend like an innocent kid. 

 

"I give you suggestion  , brat. Now  , wake up and get a bath. I will help you to win Kyungsoo's back. ''Baekhyun dragged dumbfounded Chanyeol to the latter bedroom and pushed the taller inside. 

 

"You better get ready  !"Shouted Baekhyun while walked away like a boss he is. 

 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

 

 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes opened and looked around . He struggled to sit straight on his bed. He sighed in relief when he success to wake up and leaned to headboard. 

 

He looked around his bedroom...no his new bedroom with clueless face. How come he get this big room by himself when he remembered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter