Chapter 18

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walked down to the living room while holding his pororo plushie . He tilted his head to the side when he saw Taeyeon sat alone on the couch . He walked to Taeyeon before plopped down beside the said lady ."Noona~"He grinned widely . 

 

Taeyeon startled . She looked beside her where Kyungsoo is . She automatically smiled . Well , who will not smile when Kyungsoo is show up in front of you ?"Hye Kyungie ."She pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks playfully . 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled . "Why noona look so sad ?"He asked innocently . He looked at Taeyeon with his big beautiful orbs glistened with concern . The woman in front of him just smiled a small smile . He frowned . He really do not like to see people around him sad .

 

"It's nothing Kyungie , I'm just miss my mom at LA."She lied a half-lied . Yes , truthfully she really miss her mom at Los Angeles . She want her mom badly now . The big doe eyes looked at her and then nodded his head . Understand how she felt right now . He grinned .

 

"Don't sad noona !You have Soo here . I will accompany you. Hehe " He patted Taeyeon's cheeks playfully . Taeyeon laughed . A true laughed . 

 

"Okay . I will not sad anymore..."She said before pecked Kyungsoo's cheeks affectionately . Kyungsoo giggled . He dragged Taeyeon to the swimming pool outside while babbling about something happily . 

 

................................

 

The red hair man sighed . He looked at scenes upfolded downstair . "Maybe.... I have to give her a second chance .'He smile slightly before turned around and walked to his office .

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw his hyung laughed happily with Taeyeon noona . He pouted . Why his heart felt so hurt ?He slumped his shoulder dejectedly . 

 

"Hey my precious baby soo, what wrong ?" Kyungsoo felt someone backhugging him . He looked up to the said person . His face brighten up when he saw the familiar handsome face .

 


"Sese hyungie !"He turned around and hug the said man tightly .Sehun laughed . Aish Kyungsoo ...kyeopta~He ruffled Kyungsoo's soft brown hair softly . 

 

"I miss you baby Soo."He kissed Kyungsoo's chubby soft cheek repeatly . The smaller giggled cutely . 

 

Kyungsoo whined when Sehun keep kissing his cheeks . "No more..."He squeked while trying to hide his face from the blonde . 
Sehun chuckled . He stopped from kissing Kyungsoo cheeks . He looked around and abruptly stopped at the scenes unfold before his eyes . He frowned . He don't like what he saw now . He turned his gazed toward Kyungsoo back who looked at the same direction he turned before with longing eyes . 

 

'It is Chanyeol a dumb ?Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter