Chapter 43

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyeon  ?"Chanyeol asked dumbly . He stared at Kyungsoo who tilted his head in confusion at him. If not because of the Taeyeon's name maybe he already pampered Kyungsoo's face with kiss for the overload cuteness. 

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrow cutely. "Yes  ?"He answered hesitantly. His Chanyeol hyung is so weird.  He do not know why. 

"What she doing here  ?"Chanyeol asked. Dumbly again I can say. His face show that he do not like it want bit about Taeyeon here with them in his mansion. 

Kyungsoo face palmed at his hyung question. His hyung is dumb. "Of course noona come here to eat with Soo !"He said while puffed his already big cheeks adorably. 

Chanyeol chuckled. Aigoo  , his baby Soo so cute when angry. He will make sure to tease the boy again after this. "Okay , okay. I'm sorry okay baby. Let go have a dinner. "He said while pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks with a big grinned.

"Yeay  !"Kyungsoo squealed before pulled Chanyeol to follow him to dinner room. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chanyeol sighed for the umpteenth time while looking at Sehun direction with Kyungsoo sitting on the said man laps. He felt his blood boiling at the sight and he really want to ask Sehun to get out from his mansion. Kyungsoo is his  !

He glared at the smirking Sehun who obviously make his blood boiling like hot water . He clenched his fist while his other hand gripped his phone in a dead gripped. He have to do something , Kyungsoo is his and only his. He don't like the feelings in his heart right now . Its hurt to see Kyungsoo in other arms even though that person is his best friends. 

"Hey  , whats wrong hyung  ?"Jongin who sat beside him looked at him with furrowed eyebrow. What wrong with this giants  . If look can kill , everyone will die already in this room. He turned at the direction where is Chanyeol looking. He smirked when he catches what is going on. This is interesting. 

"They look cute right  , hyung  ?"Here we go  , Kai. Jongin patted his back mentally  . Proud because get a chance to tease Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol turned toward Jongin in lightning speed  . He glared at the younger. "No. They looked ugly together. "He answered flatly. 

Jongin gulped. He tried hard to suppress his laughter at Chanyeol words. "Huh  ?But... They look cute to me. "He grinned while looked at Sehun and Kyungsoo direction again. 

Chanyeol growled lowly. "I'm leaving. "He said before walk towards his office at underground floor. He cannot bear to look at scene unfolded in front of him anymore.  He get enough of it. 

Jongin chuckled. "Wuhuuu... This is so fun. "


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Taeyeon giggled while stared at retreating figure of Chanyeol who walked away from living room. "He looked so angry... "She said to no one but Jongin who sat not far away from him heard her. 

"He is. "Jongin said without looking at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter