Chapter 54

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Jongin sitting lazily around on the couch while watching the movie in the living room. They seem too engrossed in the movie with Kyungsoo hugging his penguin plushie cutely. 

 

"Oh god! Closed your eyes  , Soo  !"Jongin gasped loudly while leaned in closed to Kyungsoo to cover the said boy's eyes with his hand when a rate scene appear on the screen. He cursed under his breath. Why he played the movie for first place  ?

 

Kyungsoo giggled when Jongin's hand tickling his eyes a little. Jongin is so funny sometime. "Hyung  ?Can I see now  ?"He asked while laughing softly. 

 

Jongin grinned at the younger. He glanced at television screen. It already past the scene now. He decided to tease the younger more. "Not yet. Sit still. "

 

Kyungsoo pouted. He crossed his arms across his chest. He will wait then even though he do not know why Jongin do not him to watch that scene. He grown up already  !He huffed. 

 

"Can I now  ?"He asked again. 

 

"Not yet ~"Jongin sing songs. This guy really a jerk sometime. He chuckled at the sulking Kyungsoo. 

 

"Hyuuuuung-Argh  !What that  ?"He yelp when he felt something soft and wet his feet. He yelped again and made Jongin startled too. 

 

"What wrong  ?"Jongin asked at the wide eyes Kyungsoo who looked down at something on the floor. He also looked down when there is no reaction from the smaller boy. 

 

"Oh my god !So cute  !"Jongin squealed while reached his hands out to take two white and black puppies into his arms. 

 

The dog barks happily at Jongin.  Jongin grinned. He looked at Kyungsoo who still shocked at the sight of two puppy. Jongin raised his eyebrows. 

 

"Soo  ?"He called the daze boy. 

 

Kyungsoo blinked before looked up from the puppies to Jongin's face. He looked down again at the puppies before wide smile spread over his face. 

 

"Whose puppies are they hyung  ?"He asked while grabbed the white puppy into his laps. 

 

Jongin shrugged. He also do not know though. He will asked his men then but before he can do it the shrieked from outside can be heard before Jin and Jungkook appeared in front of them in panicked and panting. 

 

"What wrong with you guys  ?"Jongin asked confusedly at the two men before them .

 

"S-sir  !We lost two puppies that Master asked us to take care. "They answer hesitantly. Afraid that Jongin will lashed out at them. 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at each other before laughing softly. "Why do you think so  ?"Kyungsoo asked with a giggles. 

 

Jin looked at the younger with an awkward smile."We just talking at garden in front with other and have that two puppy with us but we got carried away and lost them. We will get kill by Master  !"

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin laughed. "Don't worry guys  , they with us. "

 

"Huh?"Jin and Jungkook looked confused for a bit before realized what Kyungsoo and Jongin are holding now. They widened their eyes before sighed in relief. 

 

"Oh god. Thank you  !"Out of habit  , they said it in unison. 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo still laughing at the duo.  They are so funny though. ''Oh.  By the way  , it is them are Chanyeol's  ?"

 

Jin shakes his head with smile. ''No. Them are for you young master. Master Chanyeol asked us this morning to pick up them from pet shop and make a surprise for you but those puppies made it already. "They chuckled slightly. 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes lit up. "Really  ?Yeayyy  !"He hug the puppy in his laps affectionately .

 

"Ah  !There is card for you too , Young Master. "Jungkook pull something from his back pocket of his jean before gave it to Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo took it curiously before opened it with his free hand while holding a puppy with his other hand. 

 

Hey love ❤

Got them  ?They are cute right  ?But you're the cutest  !^o^
They still don't have names so  , give them names please >_<

By the way  , I have the job to do . I will not be able to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter