Chapter 53

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol knocked Kyungsoo bedroom gently afraid to startle the boy inside. "Soo  ?"He called but he got no answer . He frowned  , why Kyungsoo not answer him  ?

 

He knocked again while calling the younger boy ."Soo  ?" . He stopped knocked the door. Maybe the boy is in bathroom. He opened the door before walked into the room. 

 

The room is still dark. He raised his eyebrow. His baby must be still asleep. He chuckled while walked closer to the king size bed.

 

"Soo  ?"His heart melted at the sight of Kyungsoo snuggled closer to the fluffy pillow while hugging the penguin plushie like a kid. Adorable. His heart swelled. This boy is really  will be the cause of my death. 

 

Chanyeol kneeling beside the bed across Kyungsoo's baby face. He put his chin on the bed while smiling lovingly at the sleeping boy. He caressed the boy cheek gently do not want to wake Kyungsoo up. The boy looked like a baby when sleeping and looked like an angel when in conscious state. How can the boy look so beautiful and adorable while doing nothing  ?Life is unfair sometime.

 

"I love you,  Soo. "He smiled before leaned in and kissed Kyungsoo forehead softly. He stand up and put a white box with gold ribbon on the nightstand before walked out if Kyungsoo's bedroom. 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kyungsoo cracked his eyes opened while yawned . He sat straight on his bed while rubbing his eyes with his little fists. He looked at the nightstand tp tu ake a glimpse of the clock but what caught his eyes is the white box on it. 

 

He titled his head slightly. Where the box come from ?He blinked before slowly raised his hand to reach the box. There is pororo print card attached on the box. He smiled while opened the card. 

 

Hello Boo 😙
There another present for you. Hope you day is better than yesterday  !

With sincere  , 
Your handsome man 💕

 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled. Another present huh  ?What it is this time  ?He eagerly opened the box and been greeted by a cadburry chocolate and a book with title  'Bet Me by Alice Clayton '. A comedy romance genre of book. He squealed because he just said to Baekhyun hyung yesterday that he want that book but it limited edition so he forget about it. He do not believe it  , he own that book now. 

 

''Oh my god  !I must say thank you to hyung  !"

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Yeol  , are sure you want to go alone  ?Its dangerous  !"Jongin looked at the taller with disapproving face. 

Chanyeol sighed. Why his friend so worried  ?All this time  , he go alone why his friend make a fuss now  ?"What wrong with you guys  ?Before  , I also go alone to deal with the customer so what now  ?"He looked at all his friends in front of him. 

 

"It dangerous now , Yeol . "Sehun answered with firmed voice. 

 

"Yes . Let me and Jongdae tag along  . It will be save if we follow you too. "Now , Baekhyuns' turn to voice out his worry. He really felt uneasy about the deal between Chanyeol and customer this time. He also do not know why. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter