Prolouge

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Mommy !Daddy !Please open your eyes . Please look at me !"Little kid with doe eyes keep pleading to unmove bodies in front of him.He shakes his parents bodies eagerly , tried to wake his parents up.He keep shouting to his parents to stay with him without care about people whom tried to help with his bleeding head.His clothes wet with his and his parents bloods.

   "Mommy..don't leave Soo."

"Daddy..you promised me you will never leave me like hyung.."
He cried while hugs his parents body tightly . Don't want to let go his parents body , scared if he let his parents body go they will gone forever and leave him alone in this temporarily world.

"Don't leave soo..."
He feel dizzy suddenly but he ignore it .He dont want to let go his parents body .No !His parents have to stay with him forever!They cannot leave me alone , not after his brother leave him three years ago.No..but his body betrayed him when his body numb and become more weak.He fell onto his parents weakly.
"No..."
He meet with darkness.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Yeollie..~"
Elegant woman look around try to find owner of the name .Where is that lazy boy huh ?

"PARK CHANYEOL !"Finally , like impatient person she is  , she shouted . Her voice echoed in all of the mansion parts.(Okay,I lied.Not all area.Maybe until at the second floor of the mansion) .By the way  , she is not the speaker okay.

Young boy with orange hair climbing down the stairs clumsily.His h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter