009

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The competition for the guys was in the afternoon and Mrs Lee had volunteered to be the judge for the competition. The result was out by evening time and it was something that the others had expected. Jaejoong and Kris had defeated the other male disciples and gotten the qualifications to represent Sung Bok in the upcoming tournament. The others were exceptionally excited because during the match between Jaejoong and Kris, they could see the improvement in their skills.

But their excitement didn't last long. Every Taekwondo school would have to send three representatives for the tournament and now that Hyuna had quitted Taekwondo, and Dara had been defeated by Rin.

It would mean Rin would be the one representing Sung Bok for the female category. They couldn't believe a newbie like her could defeat an experienced fighter like Dara but they have to admit that she didn't behave like a newbie fighter during the internal competition. They were in a dilemma now because one was an experienced fighter while the other did defeat Dara in a fair and square fight.

They started to sway towards the decision of sending Rin to represent Sung Bok.

---

The orange red evening sun was hanging lowly in the sky.

All Sung Bok disciples were gathered in the training hall, waiting for Jaejoong to dismiss them. "That's all for today. The name list will be announced tomorrow morning. Everyone can go back and rest now." With that he left the training hall with Joon-gi and Eunjung following after him. It was then followed after by the other disciples.

Rin was the only person sitting on the mat. She wanted to wait for everyone to leave so that she could clean the training mats before she headed off to eat her dinner. She continued to sit on the mat in a daze, thinking about the earlier fight with Dara.

Was it her luck or because Dara was too anxious in winning?

Rin couldn't help but to ponder about this.

If she were to represent Sung Bok, would she be able to bring honour to Sung Bok or would she bring disgrace?

Rin shook her head vigorously at the thought of disgrace. "I will not disgrace Sung Bok and appa!" She reminded herself.

People started to gather around her. Rin looked up to see the other disciples sitting around her. "Why aren't you guys leaving?" She asked.

"Rin, although I am very disappointed that my sister had lost to you, I have to tell you that you had done very well in that fight." Cheondong began.

"Thanks." Rin smiled.

"Ya! Senpai, are you sure you don't have any experience in fighting competition? You look like an experienced fighter to me!"

"There's no need to lie. No one would want me to represent the school when I was in Kwon Seung." Rin muttered as she got up to her feet to get the cloth to clean the mats.

The others went silent when they heard her reply, unsure of what to reply Rin.
"Guys, go back and rest! I need to clean the mats."

The other disciples gave one another a look before Rosie ushered them out of the hall. Once everyone was gone, Rin sat back down to the mat and began her meditation. Half an hour later, she heaved a long breath out and opened her eyes to see Jaejoong standing in front of her.

"Jaejoong sunbae?" Rin stood up, holding the cloth in her hand.

"Something bothering you?" Jaejoong asked.

Rin looked down to her feet, unsure of whether she should share her thought with him.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it."

Rin shook her head. "It's not that. I was just thinking about my earlier fight with Dara sunbae."

"You could sense her detest in you during the fight?"

Rin's eyes went wide when she heard Jaejoong's reply. "How did you…"

"I could see it myself too."

"Oh…" Rin nodded.

"You don't have to be affected by it."

Rin looked up at Jaejoong in surprise. "But…"

"You did your best right?"

"Yes." Rin nodded.

"Then there's nothing to worry about."

Rin lowered her head. "I don't know. Probably Dara sunbae is the best choice for Sung Bok."

"Where is the confidence you had just now?"

Rin looked up at Jaejoong and that was the first t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter