005

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a long moment of silence in the training hall. To all the Sung Bok's disciples, today was as if their first time meeting Rin. Cheondong was staring at her in a daze; Jaejoong's gaze fell upon her for a few seconds; Kris was rubbing his eyes and yawning non-stop and Minhee was giving idolised stare at Rin.

Rosie almost wanted to give Rin a big hug.

"Arghhh! Nonsense! No matter what! You all! Weak! Cannot beat me!" Xu Jiao shouted and stormed her way to Jaejoong. "You! Eldest disciple! Come out! I want to beat you! You all! Must admit! You are lousy!"

Jaejoong stood up slowly.

Standing at 1.8 meters tall, Xu Jiao was merely at his chest level and she still has to look up at him.

"Who do you think you are to call out Jaejoong sunbae to fight with you?" Rosie shouted. "You can't even beat Rin so do you think Jaejoong sunbae will accept your challenge?"

"Rin?" Xu Jiao turned to stare at Rosie. "Who? Ask him! Get out!"

"It's her!" Rosie pointed at the girl who was holding a broom.

"You! I want challenge you!" Xu Jiao stared angrily at Rin.

"I am not from Sung Bok." Rin replied coolly.

"Ya! Rin is not from Sung Bok and she only helps in cleaning the school. At times she will see how chungsa-nim supervise us in our training! Even so, you will not be able to beat her!" Rosie said. "To tell you the truth, the three that challenged you are the weakest ones! Since you have already beaten the three of us, we have to get the next one to fight you. Sad to say, Rin is the forth one from the back! Unless you win her, we will send the next one up..."

"You! Fight me!" Rosie's lies made Xu Jiao snapped and she interrupted before Rosie could finish.

At that moment, the people from Sung Bok had finally understood Rosie's intention. Xu Jiao challenged Jaejoong to a duel and if Jaejoong were to accept the challenge, he would be a laughing stock no matter he win or lose the duel. But if Rin were to accept the challenge, it wouldn't bring disgrace to Sung Bok even she didn't win this fight. Moreover she had beaten Cheondong before so there's still a slight winning hope for her.

Everyone was looking at Rin.

Rin stared at the younger girl for a few seconds; she put down the broom and stepped onto the mat, making her way to Xu Jiao.

Rin didn't wear her Taekwondo uniform; she was only wearing her black T-shirt and black joggers. Her face looked extremely relaxed when she got into her stance.

"Yaaaaaaa!" Xu Jiao shouted and leapt into the air with both legs kicking towards Rin's direction. She was enraged; she wanted to let this group of ignorant people to know that Taekwondo belonged to China and not South Korea. She wanted to make it clear that these people weren't fit to learn Taekwondo and they were not fit to even challenge her.

"Haaaa!" A powerful and loud shouting blasted across the training hall, and it belonged to Rin.

Just when Xu Jiao's legs were about to reach Rin, Rin kicked her leg upward. The person, who got kicked, flew out of the training hall and landed on the courtyard.

Lying on the cold soil, Xu Jiao could see her world spinning. She wasn't sure about what had happened; she couldn't even feel any pain at all. Everything just happened so quickly and by the time she regained her senses back, she saw the Sung Bok gang laughing loudly while her juniors came rushing at her.

"Wahhhhh!" Xu Jiao wailed in embarrassment. This was her first time getting kicked in her .

The laughter got even louder.

Rin picked up the broom and and stood before the Chang Hai group. "I am not perfect and so are you. None of us have any right to tell others who is fit to learn Taekwondo or not. No one is born to be a winner. We have to learn from each defeat before we could get to the winner position. If you want to win, you should first reflect on your own attitude towards learning Taekwondo." And then Rin left the courtyard with the others staring unbelievably at her.

---

From that day onwards, all Sung Bok's disciples had become closer to Rin and they were no longer treating her as coldly as before.

But Rin still remained as her usual self, kneeling on the mat and cleaning them. No one would know that this girl had actually defeated the daughter of Chang Hai dojang master.

"Yah! Why do you still look so calm?" Rosie ran around Rin and asked. "You beat Xu Jiao! That arrogant Xu Jiao! You sent her flying! Pheeeeeeeeewwwwwww! Hahahaha! Like angry bird! I am so going to call you Senpai from today onwards."

Rin stopped cleaning for a moment and stared at the training mat. Actually she only wanted to knock Xu Jiao down but it was the anger inside her that sent Xu Jiao out of the training hall.

She didn't like the arrogant look on Xu Jiao's face; she didn't like how she tried to insult Minhee, Rosie and Cheondong purposely. But by kicking her out of the training hall, it made her no different from Xu Jiao as well.

"Senpai, you know you look almost like those martial arts grandmaster! One front kick! One simple front kick is able to defeat Xu Jiao! I have to admit that Xu Jiao's double flying kick is pretty impressive, the speed and strength are very good. But I still think you are stronger!" Rosie said, lying on her stomach and staring at her friend. "Actually you are like the powerful grandmaster living in seclusion! I think Dara sunbae may not be your match as well!"

"Xu Jiao is still young! When she reach our age, she would have improved in her speed and strength." Rin said.

"By that time, your speed and strength would also improve as well! You can still beat her too!" Rosie paused when something struck her mind all of a sudden.

"Wait a minute! Since you are so powerful, why didn't Kwon Seung let you fight Sung Bok that time? I don't think that Tiffany Hwang is your match as well!"

Rin stopped whatever she was doing and looked at her friend. "Hwang Chungsa-nim did approach me once to acknowledge him as teacher instead of my own father. But I rejected his suggestion because I would never ditch my father just because I wanted to learn and participate in competition."

"But actually..."

"Don't start." Rin warned her friend.

"Araso! I rest my case." Rosie pouted.

"Okay! I'm done!" Rin announced as she wiped her sweat with the back of her hand. "I'll go take a bath now! See you in the room later." Rin waved and walked out of the training hall in big steps.

Rosie stared at the back view of her friend, thinking. "If Rin were to really train in a proper Taekwondo school, I think she would probably become another world champion like Uncle Lee."

---

"Got it! She is not a disciple from Sung Bok. She was originally from Kwon Seung but was being chased out of Kwon Seung and now staying at Sung Bok temporarily." A group of Chang Hai disciples were surrounding Xu Jiao at the courtyard in front of their house.

"Not from Sung Bok? Is Kwon Seung Dojang very famous in Seoul?" Xu Jiao asked.

"I heard it's the lousiest one in Seoul!"

"What?!" Xu Jiao shrieked. She couldn't believe her ears that she actually lost to someone who was from a lousy Taekwondo school.

"And her teacher is actually her own father, Lee Byung Hyun." Tian Yu said with a frown.

The entire Chang Hai group went stumped instantly for a good one minute when they heard their senior's reply.

The name Lee Byung Hyun wasn't unfamiliar to people who were learning Taekwondo.

Ten years ago when the Taekwondo World Champion took place in China, Lee Byung Hyun came out of nowhere and won the championship. But it was found out that he had taken stimulants during the competition and hence was removed from his title and banned for future competitions.

This was why many Taekwondo instructors would use him as an example to warn all new disciples: if they wanted to fight in a competition, they should always go the proper way.

"Arghhhhh!" Xu Jiao let out a yell and was about to run out when Tian Yu pinned her back down to her seat.

"What do you think that you are doing?"

"I want to fight with her again! How can I lose to Lee Byung Hyun's disciple? I have brought disgrace to Chang Hai! I can't go back just like that! I must fight with her and make sure I win her! I want to beat her until she is too disgraceful to learn Taekwondo!" Xu Jiao cried. It's already embarrassing enough for losing to a cleaner in Sung Bok but now that this cleaner turned out to be Taekwondo's disgrace Lee Byung Hyun's daughter, she felt like killing herself.

"It's too late now! People will only see you as a joke to go challenge someone at this hour! I'll go with you tomorrow."

"But we are flying back tomorrow night!" Xu Jiao wailed.

"Half an hour is enough."

Tian Yu still couldn't believe Lee Byung Hyun's daughter was able to defeat his junior. He knew Xu Jiao's capability very well. She may not learn Taekwondo for a long time, but she has been the most outstanding student among those of the same rank as her.

"Lee Rin? Can she really beat Xu Jiao shimei?"

---

The next afternoon when all Sung Bok disciples were practising at the courtyard, Rosie saw four cars driving into their school. And then fifteen people in Chang Hai Taekwondo uniform came out of the cars. The first person leading the entour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter