040

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung left the locker room and there was a moment of dead silence in the room.

"Rosie, Eunjung's words are the same thing that I always wanted to tell you." Boram began. "We all know that you wanted Rin to represent South Korea in the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament. Moreover Rin is your friend and it's natural for you to have such thought. But Eunjung is also our teammate; you shouldn't make such hateful remarks towards her. In the past, I didn't want to disrupt the harmony of our team so I chose not to say you in front of others. But from today onwards, I won't keep quiet anymore. Rosie, you should really reflect on yourself." Boram said before she turned to face Rin. "Rin-ah, mianhae!"

"Rosie-ah..." Rin called out to her friend when she saw her still in her shoelace tying position.

"I'm fine, senpai! Don't worry!" Rosie straightened her back and smiled back at her. "I'll go clean up the training hall first. See you later." Rosie waved and then she left the locker room.

"Araso." Rin nodded and quickly went to change into her robe before going out to help Rosie with the cleaning.

---

Kris came out from the locker room and sighed loudly when he saw the clean training hall. "Rin-ah, it's good to have you back! The training hall is so much cleaner!"

"Yah! Stop being so exaggerating!" Rosie threw the dirty rag at Kris but the latter dodged it easily.

Just then Jiwon came into the training hall when everyone gathered into their formation.

"Let us welcome Rin back to the team. She has done our Seoul team proud during the Taekwondo summer camp! She had gotten the best female camper award and even gotten an opportunity to learn from Master Liu."

The team clapped and Jiwon scanned across the group before her eyes fell back on her daughter. "Rin, I have to remind you that even though you are the best camper of that camp, you are still an ordinary member in this team."

"Yes, Coach Choi!"

Jiwon nodded. "Let's begin with the training."

"Ha!"

"Ha!"

"Ha!"

"Ha!"

Everyone was practising their footwork when Rosie noticed that Rin was a little distracted. She looked around and realised Jaejoong was absent.

At times, she would see Rin looking towards the glass door but the doors remained shut as usual.

"Ha!"

"Okay! Get into your pairs to train." Jiwon told the group. "I want everyone to get into the momentum and kick when it's time for you to kick. Don't hesitate. If you were to hesitate in any way, your opponent would get to you first! Understand?"

"Yes, Coach Choi!"

The others got into their respective pairs except for Rin. The space next to her was empty.

"Coach, Jaejoong sunbae is absent so it's impossible for Rin to train alone." Rosie raised her hand up to report to Jiwon.

"Then how did she train when she was learning from Master Liu?" Jiwon questioned back, causing Rosie to go speechless.

"I can train alone." Rin replied.

"Good! Then do what you supposed to do."

"Yes, coach! As for Jaejoong sunbae, I think he must have something on so that's why he couldn't make it today."

The others went silent when they heard Rin's reply. Even Eunjung was also looking at her and there was a frown on Kris' face too.

Rin sensed the change in the atmosphere. She looked towards Kris but Jiwon interjected before Rin could even ask Kris. "Okay! Everyone, go back to your training. Listen to my instruction."

"Front kick!"

"Ha!"

"Horizontal kick!"

"Ha!"

"Axe kick!"

"Ha!"

In the brightly lit training hall, everybody was in their pairs except Rin. Everyone was following Jiwon's instruction and did all the moves as she had instructed.

The training had finally ended.

Because Rin didn't have a partner to practise, she has to use extra sets of training. She perspires the most but she didn't have any time to wipe her sweats. Her mind was on Jaejoong. She went out with him last night but he didn't mention anything about not coming to the training today. And she noticed the strange look on the others' faces.

Right after Jiwon finished her debrief, Rin was about to go look for Rosie when Jiwon turned back round to look at the group. "Since both Rin and Eunjung had performed very well in their respective activity, they had gotten a sum of money so why don't we have a gathering tonight?"

"Yeah!" The others cheered.

"Where should we go?" Baekhyun asked.

"Let me arrange then." Eunjung smiled.

"Okay." Jiwon nodded. "I'll see you all tonight. Eunjung will tell you the venue."

"Yes." Eunjung answered.

While the others were busy discussing about the party, Eunjung pulled Rin to the corner of the training hall. "You don't have to worry about the expenses for tonight. I'll take care of it."

"It's okay." Rin shook her head. "I can still manage."

"Okay." Eunjung nodded and when she was about to leave, Rin called out to her.

"Wait a minute. I hope you won't take whatever Rosie said earlier to heart."

"It's true that she hates me."

"She is just too rash." Rin explained.

Eunjung shook her head. "I won't blame Rosie but I blame you! Because of you, the whole world had deserted me and the people I love are always around you. I hate it when I saw my oppa and Jaejoong oppa defended you. I hate it even more when I saw how Dongwook oppa looks at you!"

Rin was stunned and she didn't know what to say except to watch Eunjung leave the training hall.

---

"What did you just say?" Rin stopped wiping the mat and looked up at Rosie in disbelief.

"It's true..." Rosie scratched her head. "I thought Jaejoong sunbae would tell you himself so I kept mum…"

"Why did he fight with omma? And then he never came for trainings after that?"
Rosie nodded. "Many of us heard the quarrel. It's at Coach Jiwon's office and Jaejoong sunbae sounded very angry! His voice was very loud!"

Rin let out a sigh. "What are they quarrelling about?"

"Uhhhh... I think it's about you."

"Me?"

"I only managed to hear your name and Eunjung's name." Rosie sighed. "But I wouldn't blame Jaejoong sunbae being so angry. I felt the same way when I heard the news too."

"Because of IYTT?"

"Yeah..." Rosie looked away, avoiding Rin's eyes. "Eunjung had already been selected to represent South Korea so there wouldn't be any selection round."

Rin let out a long and loud sigh because she didn't know what to say.

"So Jaejoong sunbae is very angry!" Rosie said. "Didn't expect him to have such explosive side and he dare to talk back to his future mother-in-law this way."

"Was my omma the one who told him not to come?"

"No. Although Coach Jiwon didn't look good that day, she never mentioned anything about expelling him."

Immediately after that, Rin shot up to her feet.

"Senpai!" Rosie tried to call out to her but Rin had already left the training hall.
She went around to the places that Jaejoong used to frequent but she couldn't find him. She scolded herself that she should have looked for him when she couldn't find him this morning in his dorm.

She went straight to the university to look for Jaejoong but the summer break has yet to end so there weren't many people in the school. She went to his faculty to check with his lecturer but his lecturer said he didn't see him as well. His lecturer reminded Rin if she were to see Jaejoong, she has to remind him to come back to the school for the training for his upcoming speech competition in three days time.

After that, Rin went to the translation company that Jaejoong got his assignment and the boss of the company was also looking for him as well but they weren't able to reach him at his phone.

In the end she carried a stack of paperwork for Jaejoong and that was when she remembered there was another place that Jaejoong might go.

Twinkle Twinkle Kindergarten.

That was the place where Jaejoong would go to work during his summer holiday. Jaejoong loved kids so he would try to go there every alternate day to play with them.

She raced to the kindergarten and by the time she reached the place, it was time for the kids to go off.

The principal was waving goodbye at the kids when Rin went up to approach the middle-aged woman. "Annyeong haseyo!" Rin bowed. "I'm Jaejoong's friend. May I know if he's in the school?"

"Jaejoong-ssi hasn't been coming here and the kids missed him a lot. They have made a lot of handicrafts for him. Please help me bring it to him." The woman led Rin into her office and took a box of handicraft stuff made by the kids. "Please tell him that the kids miss him and they hope to see him soon."

"I will. Kamsa hamnida!" Rin bowed and left the kindergarten.

By the time Rin came back to Sung Bok, the sun was already setting. She made her way to Jaejoong's dorm.

"Still can't find him?" Kris asked when he helped her with the box of handicrafts.
Rin shook her head and looked the clean and neat bed.

"Don't worry. Jaejoong hyung will come back soon." Kris comforted.

"Do you know where is he?" Rin grabbed Kris' hand and asked the taller boy.

"Aniyo! I don't know where is he too." Kris smiled bitterly. If not because he knew Jaejoong very well, he would have been as worried as Rin.

"You know right! The last time you also said you don't know but in the end you lied to me!" Rin snapped.

"I really don't know. I swear! I thought you were the last person to see him so you would have known it."

Rin's hand dropped weakly to her side. "He looks alright to me and you guys should have told me about the quarrel right after I landed!"

"Let's go look for him tomorrow. Right now you should go to bath and change. We are running late."

"Late?" Rin looked up at Kris with a confused look.

"Eunjung had already informed us about the gathering venue. It's at Lotte Hotel. The time is 8pm. We will wait for you outside of your dorm. Tell Rosie that we will go take a cab there."

"I don't feel like going now." Rin said. "I want to look for Jaejoong sunbae! I don't have the mood to go!"

"Because Coach Jiwon want all of us to go so you have to go and you cannot be late!"

"I don't want to go!"

"Say again?" Kris glared.

"I say I don't want to go! If I can't find him, I don't want to go!" Rin raised her voice. "Even though she is my omma, she cannot stop me from doing what I want to do."

"But you and Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter