019

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung! Eunjung! Eunjung!" The stadium erupted with cheers again and almost everyone was cheering for Eunjung instead of Rin.

Eunjung turned around to stare unbelievably at Rin. She wasn't sure how did the rookie dodge her attack.

Just when she was in her own thoughts, her eyes caught someone standing at the far end of the stadium.

"Dongwook oppa?" Eunjung thought.

---

When the lecturer came into the laboratory, Dongwook then realised he wasn't in the mood to do his experiment.

"Sunbaenim, do come down to watch our match."

"Are you done with your experiment?" The lecturer's voice snapped him back to his senses.

"Yes." Dongwook nodded and handed his report to his lecturer.

The lecturer nodded his head satisfyingly. "Oh ya! I have something to tell you..."

---

Standing at the unnoticed corner, Dongwook's gaze fell upon Rin whose back was facing him. From that action, Eunjung knew Dongwook's intention here was to watch Rin fight not her. Thinking back about the past incidents, Eunjung couldn't help but to feel jealous.

She couldn't understand why was Dongwook so smitten towards Rin.

"Yaaaa!" A loud yell cut across the stadium and then all the spectators' eyes went wide when they saw the usually cool and calm Eunjung started attacking Rin like a fierce tigress. Rin has no choice but to back away a few steps.

Everyone was in shock. No one could understand why was Eunjung behaving like this.

"Yaaa!" Eunjung leapt up into the air and swung her leg towards Rin. The latter used both her hands to block Eunjung's leg and dodged to the side. Eunjung's leg hit the empty space but she spun around and kicked her left leg towards Rin again.

But Rin blocked all her kicks and Eunjung didn't score a single point at all. She hated this feeling. She had never gone through such insulting fight before.

"Bam!" Rin's back kick hit Eunjung and scored.

Eunjung stumbled a few steps back while a frown appeared on Rin's face. She couldn't understand why was there a sudden change in Eunjung's attacks. She had watched her matches before and Eunjung has always been calm and graceful. "Why did she get so agitated today?" Rin thought.

"Ya!" Eunjung began another series of attacks again.

The spectators were shocked to see the sudden change in Eunjung's style. She had changed from the Taekwondo queen to a Taekwondo rookie. Rin looked more like the female goddess of Taekwondo now.

"That's right."

Byung Hyun was sitting at one of the corners, watching his daughter fight. "Rin-ah, not only do you have your gift, you have your strength and calmness in you. Lee Eunjung may be strong but she's definitely not like you."

Eunjung was like a flower in the greenhouse while Rin was like a wild grass withstanding all the thunderstorms under the sky.

"Yaaa!" There was another round of aggressive attacks from Eunjung. Nobody could see Eunjung's shadow except hearing a thud sound.

The referee blew his whistle.

The spectators cheered because Eunjung had finally earned her first point ever since the start of her match with Rin.

"Eunjung! Eunjung!"

Rosie and gang, including Kris, straightened their backs when they saw that scene. Only Jaejoong continued to sit there like nothing had happened.

Eunjung turned her head around. She took a look at the scoreboard and looked back at Rin. Her usual smile could no longer be sighted on her face.

2 : 1

The second round ended.

Eunjung was only one point behind of Rin. The atmosphere in the stadium had changed ever since Rin scored two points during the first two rounds. Nobody would expect an unknown person to even score two points from the female goddess.

Rosie and gang had gotten over their shock and started cheering out loud for Rin.

"I think you had met your rival." Joon-gi chuckled.

"You are hoping for her to win?" Eunjung shot her older brother a glare while wiping her sweats with her towel.

"It would be a good thing for you to lose this match." Joon-gi said while helping his sister to massage her shoulders. "Because it has been a long time since you last fought someone so strong. You haven't been fighting with your best effort. This match would remind you that training is important and Rin is the best person to remind you of that. You must never become the hare in the race."

"She will not win!" Eunjung said and turned to the corner to see Dongwook still standing near the entrance.

On the other side, Kris couldn't stop praising Rin for those two points until Jaejoong stepped in to interrupt him. "It won't be easy to guard that two points. Eunjung is infuriated."

Rin nodded in agreement.

It's finally the start of the third round.

Rin walked back to the centre calmly. She has to admit that Eunjung was her strongest opponent so far and if not because of her sudden change in behaviour, she wouldn't be able to score that two points from the first two rounds.

"I just need to guard that two points and I will win this round." Rin told herself.

"Ya!" Eunjung's voice snapped her out of her reverie.

Eunjung launched another series of attacks at Rin, hoping that she would deplete all her strength and hence break her defence to score a point.

But there seemed to be something wrong somewhere…

When Eunjung was up in the air and threw her leg towards Rin, she saw Rin's eyes. That pair of calm and sharp eyes were like a snow wolf hiding in the snow, waiting for its prey to arrive…

"Paaa!"

Rin's action was so fast that she spun around and launched a back kick, hitting Eunjung on the shoulder.

That kick was so swift and fierce like Rin was waiting for that perfect moment to counterattack back. The loud sound could be heard throughout the stadium.

Once again, the stadium was in dead silence.

That kind of feeling was indescribable.

Eunjung was stunned and at the same time, she felt a hot sensation at her shoulder and her breathing has become rapid and disorderly.

"Paa!" Eunjung got hit again and although she managed to dodge getting hit on the scoring part, Rin's kick was still strong enough to send her stumbling a few steps back.

Eunjung was shocked because she has finally realised the fact that Rin seemed to be able to read her intention and that was why she was able to dodge most of her attacks.

She wasn't able to read Rin's intention but the latter was able to do that. At first Eunjung thought by depleting Rin's energy, it would help her in pulling he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter