002

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Rin!"

"She is Lee Rin!"

A shriek cut across the courtyard.

Within the next second, Rin could feel a huge murderous aura surrounding her.
She stood firmly on her spot and looked around to see herself being surrounded by the students from Sung Bok. They were all staring at her like she was their archenemy.

"Lee Rin!"

"She is Lee Rin!"

"She is that Lee Rin from Kwon Seung!"

"Lee Rin?"

Some of the students were having a confused look on their faces because they couldn't understand what would make Cheondong sunbae so agitated, while some were busy explaining the identity of the girl in the middle.

"Ohhhh! She is the one!"

"She was the one who exposed Kwon Seung's trick at the performance."

"Didn't expect her to be so gutsy!"

"Gutsy? I think it's a disgrace to Kwon Seung Dojang!

"…"

Disgrace.

Rin looked up at the person who said that and saw a tall boy, who was around her age, yawning away like he didn't have enough sleep.

"Kris sunbae! I think she is staring at you!"

"Yeah yeah! Kris sunbae, look! She is really staring at you!" A shorter boy said, nudging the taller one.

"Let her stare! Anyway she will be the one who gets tired." Kris yawned out loud.

"It's already time for training! Why are all of you here?" A voice asked.

The moment they heard the voice, the students went silent immediately and quickly moved to the sides, making a path.

Four persons were walking towards their direction. The one in front was a middle-aged man and there were another boy and girl behind him.

The guy was charming, fit and sculpted while the girl was delicate and pretty.

Rin recognised them because she had seen them at Kwon Seung Dojang before and she knew the middle-aged man was Sung Bok Dojang's current owner, Lee Minsoo; the guy was his favourite disciple, Kim Jaejoong, and the girl was his daughter, Lee Hyuna.

The students in Kwon Seung never liked Sung Bok Dojang because Sung Bok was more famous than Kwon Seung and they always beat Kwon Seung in every single Taekwondo competition. And most of the time, it would be Jaejoong and Hyuna that beat Kwon Seung most of the time.

Beating Jaejoong and Hyuna has become the dream of all the students from Kwon Seung, and Rin was one of them as well. She has always aspired to beat them in the competition to win Kwon Seung's pride back.

But she was no longer a disciple from Kwon Seung anymore. The spark in her eyes disappeared instantly.

In additional, she didn't even realise the forth person walking behind Jaejoong and Hyuna was actually Rihwa. She was looking worriedly at Rin, wondering what had just happened.

"Why are all of you surrounding her?" Minsoo asked his students with a frown.

The students immediately turned to look at Cheondong who started this commotion. Cheondong's face went red when all attentions were on him.

"She...she is Lee Rin from Kwon Seung Dojang."

"Then?" Minsoo asked, telling him to continue.

"Rin is my classmate. I am the one who invited her to stay with me. I had met Mrs Lee just now and she agreed to let Rin stay here! She even told her to treat here as her home!" Rosie interjected.

"No way! She can't stay here!" Cheondong shouted.

"Why can't she?" Rosie shouted back. "Mrs Lee had already agreed to it! Who are you to object?"

"She is the spy from Kwon Seung! She came here to spy on our training! We can't let her stay here!"

"Yah! What are you trying to say? How can Rin be a spy?"

"She is the spy! She comes here to learn our moves! If not, how did she..." Cheondong went quiet all of a sudden and turned to glare at Rin.

"How did she what? Tell us!" Rosie shouted and charged towards Cheondong, wanting to punch him but the latter dodged Rosie's attack. It seemed like he didn't dare to fight her. He looked indignant but he just refused to explain himself.

"Cheondong, you should apologize to the girl when you are the one accusing her without any evidence." Minsoo looked at the boy with a frown.

"I… I… I…" Cheondong's face went red. "She is a spy! She came here to learn our move! If not, she wouldn't be able to beat me and the other hoobaes that time..."

The rest of the students were astonished to hear Cheondong's sudden confession and turned to look at the cool and calm Rin.

At the same time Rin has also recognised Cheondong. This went all the way back to last month when she was on her way back to Kwon Seung Dojang after school, she saw a few Sung Bok students laughing at the training hall and then she saw one of her juniors squatting at the corner of the hall. She quickly went over only to find out that the instructors had brought two of their seniors out when Cheondong and gang arrived at the same time, and requested for a sparring session. But none of them were Cheondong gang's match.

Cheondong was laughing and telling Kwon Seung's students to be his students instead and not stay in Kwon Seung to waste their time away.

Rin put her bag on the floor and walked towards Cheondong.

She defeated Cheondong and his gang.

Cheondong stared unbelievably at Rin for a good one minute before he cried his way out of Kwon Seung Dojang. Once Cheondong and gang left, Kwon Seung's students were cheering happily because this was their first time winning Sung Bok Dojang.

From that day onwards, the despising look that the juniors would usually cast on Rin was now mixed with a tiny bit of admiration until the day she got chased out by Hwang Yeol.

"She beat you?"

"Impossible! Cheondong, why did you to lose to a girl?"

"Cheondong, you are so disappointing! You actually lost to someone from Kwon Seung! And it's a girl somemore!"

The other students couldn't really believe their ears when they knew that Rin had defeated Cheondong once. Although Cheondong's skill couldn't be compared to Jaejoong, Hyuna and Kris, he was still considered the best among the rest of the students and he would always be the winner in the sparring session with those that were of the same rank as him.

"I... I just got too careless! I can beat her!" Cheondong was angry with himself for exposing his own disgraceful secret out. "She is the spy! She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter