039

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were gossiping during dinner. "A man came to see Dongwook sunbae just now." Rosie said.

"Is it? Who?" Boram asked.

"Master Liu Yunyue!" Rosie replied.

"What?"

The girls started gossiping while Rin continued to eat her dinner with a big fat smile on her face. "It seems like my plan works." She smirked victoriously to herself.

"Oh ya! Senpai, I heard you came out ten minutes later after going to Master Liu's place. What happened?" Rosie asked suddenly, causing the other girls to look at her eagerly.

"I am smart so I managed to understand whatever he told me." Rin lied.

"Ahhh! Then why didn't you go out with Jaejoong sunbae?" Rosie asked.

"He needs to rest."

"Aigoooo! Rin is acting like Jaejoong sunbae's wife." Boram teased.

Rin's face turned red at Boram's comment.

"Enough! Stop teasing Rin! Better go pack your luggage since we are flying off tomorrow." Taeyeon interjected.

"Yes, madam!" The other girls answered and went off to wash their dishes.

---

Next morning, the group arrived two hours before their flight time. Dongwook and Jaejoong were at the check-in counter, doing the check-in for the group.

The girls were discussing about what they had bought and Rin was the only one who didn't buy much except for the couple tees for herself and Jaejoong.

This was when Rosie and Boram started teasing her again.

"Oh! Isn't that Liu Yifei?" Boram gasped, causing the others to turn to the direction that she was pointing.

Yifei went over and gave Jaejoong a bow before she started talking to him.

"She's probably here to send us off." Rosie commented.

And then they saw Yifei walking over to talk to Dongwook.

"Sigh! I think Eunjung won't have any chance left." Boram sighed. "Dongwook sunbae is too attractive!"

"Omo! She is hugging him!" Rosie gasped.

"Shut up!" Kris knuckled her head. "Dongwook hyung is still single! He can choose whoever he want."

Rosie was about to go over to separate the two when Rin grabbed her hand to stop her. "Don't go!"

"Why? She is harassing Dongwook sunbae!" By the time Rosie turned back, Yifei had already released Dongwook and then she made her way to Rin with Jaejoong.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Yifei bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Rin bowed back.

"We meet again." Yifei beamed. "It's July now. Your school will only start in September right?"

Rin nodded.

"Then what do you plan to do when you go back?"

"I'll begin my training."

"Prepare for the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament?"

"Yup!"

"If you can't see your boyfriend for one month, are you able to focus on your training?" Yifei asked.

"What?" Rin looked back at Jaejoong.

"Can you?" Yifei asked again. This time her tone was serious.

"Yes." Rin answered.

"Good!" Yifei smiled. "Rin, on behalf of my father, I would like to invite you to stay in Chang Hai for a month. During this time, you would be learning Taekwondo from my father."

---

One month flew past quickly. Rosie still couldn't get over the fact that Rin had been learning from Master Liu Yunyue. The legendary Master Liu Yunyue.

It was too unbelievable.

Sometimes she would dream of Rin coming back with golden light shining around her and then she would be the true female goddess of the Taekwondo world now.

Although there wasn't Rin to do the chores at Sung Bok for a month, Rosie gladly took this assignment up because she wanted Rin to get better so that she could get all the Taekwondo championships in the world.

It was finally the day for Rin to be back. She left her house very early in the morning and was surprised to see a person smiling brightly at the door. "Joon-gi sunbae?"

"Why so shocked? But I still feel very happy that my little dongsaeng still remember who am I."

"I have yet to be senile." Rin snorted.

"Aish!" Joon-gi knuckled her head lightly. "Did Master Liu teach you to become like this?"

"Hahaha! This has been in my blood." Rin laughed.

"Rin-ah... Oh! Joon-gi oppa!" Yifei came to pick Rin and was surprised to see Joon-gi around.

"Hello, Yifei!" Joon-gi waved.

Just then someone has also come to join them. Joon-gi straightened his back and bowed at the person. "Master Liu!"

Yifei turned around and was shocked to see her father. "Father..."

"Master Liu." Rin bowed.

"You are going back to Seoul today right?"

"Yes."

"Help me give this to your father." Master Liu handed an exquisite box to Rin. "This is a tea set from China. I hope to have a chance to spar with your father in future."

"Thank you, Master Liu!" Rin took the gift from him with a bow. "I will relay your message to him. I also hope to see the two of you fight."

"Your father is a very good father and he has taught you well. I has begun to realise I haven't been a good father myself."

"Father..." Yifei sighed.

"You have taught me a lot during this one month."

"Please don't say that, Master Liu. You taught me even more." Rin replied.

"I see that your boyfriend is here to pick you up."

Joon-gi's face brightened up upon hearing that comment.

"No! He is just a friend." Rin clarified.

"Yah! Can't you just let Master Liu misunderstand for a while?" Joon-gi complained.

"Joon-gi-ah, still as cheeky as ever!" Master Liu chuckled.

"Master Liu, I really like this girl here!" Joon-gi pointed at Rin. "But someone got her before I could even pursue her!"

Master Liu laughed. "Stop teasing the girl! Okay! Time to go to the airport. Yifei will send you there."

"It's okay, Master Liu. I have already prepared the transport for her." Joon-gi answered. "We shall take our leave now." He bowed at the older man.

"Thank you, Master Liu." Rin bowed before turning back to Yifei. "Thank you, Yifei sunbae!"

"Rin-ah!" Yifei went over to give Rin a hug. "I will miss you, little girl! I hope to fight with you in future!"

"Me too."

And then Rin left together with Joon-gi.

---

The entire Sung Bok woke up extremely early to clean up so as to welcome Rin back.

Rosie and the usual gang made their way to the airport with Jaejoong and Dongwook.

When they arrived at the airport, Taeyeon and gang were already there. "Rosie! Over here!" Boram waved to get the Sung Bok over.

"Ohhh! Jaejoong hyung, do you miss Rin a lot?" Baekhyun teased.

"She still called me every night." Jaejoong said coolly.

"Ohhhhh..." The group teased.

"Rin noona's flight had landed!" Taehyun announced.

"Everyone, get into your position!" Rosie ordered and everyone got into their position with their banners in their hands.

"Seriously! Hyung, do you think your girlfriend like seeing such scene?" Kris whispered at Jaejoong's ear.

"Time for Rosie to get some scoldings." Jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter