038

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahahaha! Daebak! Jinjja daebak!" Rosie laughed. "Lee Rin! Best camper! USD10,000! Disciple of Master Liu Yunyue! Wahahahaha! This is the reality I want! The entire world will know senpai's name and they will know my name in the future too! Wahahahahahaha!"

"Not disciple! Master Liu is only guiding her!" Taeyeon corrected. "And it's only one day!"

"One day is good enough!" Boram said while doing her mask. "Her level can shoot up tremendously."

"Really?" Rosie asked with a questionable look.

"Is real." Boram answered. "I heard that Master Liu merely gave some tips to his daughter, and Liu Yifei managed to improve a lot and earned her current status within one month."

"They are father and daughter. How many tips can he give when they live together?" Taeyeon pointed out.

"Ya! I thought Master Liu hardly see his own daughter too." Rosie added.

"Anyway I am still glad that senpai won the Best Camper award and South Korea had regained its honour back! Wahahahahahaha!"

---

The crescent moon was hanging high up in the sky. Jaejoong and Rin were sitting by the lake, admiring the night sky.

"You should be resting." Rin said.

"I'm fine. Really." Jaejoong her cheek lightly.

"Please don't take this kind of risk. Okay?" Rin held his hands with hers.

Jaejoong nodded and wiped the tear off her face. "Why do you like to cry so much?"

"Who made me cry?" Rin pouted.

Jaejoong smiled and grabbed her chin lightly before leaning in to kiss her on the lips. The couple spent a good five minutes in kissing before they finally broke away and stared at one another like they were the only two left in the world.

"Let's go back. You need to rest." Rin nagged.

"You are really good in nagging." Jaejoong pinched her nose lightly and got back up from the bench, making their way back to their dormitory.

---

After Byung Hyun's championship title got reinstated, Rin and Jiwon decided to celebrate for him at the dormitory. The girls headed out to shop around Beijing while the family could have the house on their own.

Rin had also invited Joon-gi and Dongwook over to thank them for their help in restoring her father's name.

"Food is ready!" Jiwon announced as she carried the pot of samgaetang out from the kitchen.

"Coach Choi, didn't expect you to know how to cook too." Joon-gi sniggered.

"There are still a lot of things that you don't know about me." Jiwon snorted.

"Byung Hyun ahjussi, what is your plan after you go back to Seoul?" Dongwook asked.

"I will be going back to teach in Kwon Seung." Byung Hyun replied.

"After what they had done to you and you are still going back?" Jiwon was surprised.

"We must never forget our origin." Byung Hyun smiled.

"Ya ya! You and your principle." Jiwon rolled her eyes.

"I think the happiest person is Rin. She got the Best Camper award and also helped to clear her father's name." Joon-gi chuckled.

"I won't be able to clear appa's name without all of your help! Sunbaenim, thank you very much!" Rin stood up and bowed at the three guys

"Sunbaenim? Jaejoong-ah, is this how she call you?" Joon-gi asked.

"Yah! Lee Joon-gi! Don't even start!" Rin held her fork up at the older boy.

"Oh! So scary! I am so scared!" Joon-gi made a funny face at Rin. "Jaejoong-ah, you better consider properly before marrying this girl..."

Jaejoong just smiled and not said anything.

---

After dinner, Rin was washing the dishes when Dongwook came in to help her.

"Need my help?" He asked.

"Dongwook sunbae, it's okay. I can handle it myself." Rin smiled. "Go join the rest."

"It's okay. Joon-gi is busy teasing Coach Choi and Byung Hyun ahjussi now."

"That kid." Rin rolled her eyes.

Dongwook chuckled.

"Dongwook sunbae, I have always wanted to ask you something." Now that there were only two of them, Rin finally mustered her courage to ask Dongwook.

"What is it that you want to ask me?"

"Why did you stop learning Taekwondo? I can see that you are still interested in Taekwondo. Why did you stop?"

There was a moment of silence before Dongwook let out a sigh. "When I was young, I always thought that appa would be happy if I kept winning competition. And I loves competition and I loves it even more when I get to lead Sung Bok to victory." Dongwook began. "Appa was indeed very happy when I gotten the first championship. He came up to give me a big hug and I could still remember it very clearly till now. But gradually, I realised that the fact wasn't what I thought. The more championships I got, the more painful appa would look. Sometimes I could even see sadness in his eyes during the tournaments…"

Rin didn't know what to reply to the older boy except apologising. "I'm sorry, sunbaenim. I didn't mean to rake the past."

Dongwook shook his head with a faint smile.

"And then one day, my mother came to tell me to stop doing Taekwondo. I couldn't accept it at that one. I love Taekwondo and I love the feeling of competition. I asked her why but she refused to tell me anything except to tell me to stop practising."

Rin went frozen on the spot. She could understand how Dongwook feel if either Byung Hyun or Jiwon were to tell her to stop doing Taekwondo. But she has never expected Mrs Lee to be the one to stop her son from learning Taekwondo.

"My mother is a gentle and reasonable person. She could tell that I couldn't accept the fact so she didn't press me to make decision. But when I realised her expression was getting more and more sorrowful each day. I know she's worried about my father."

"It was only until that time when we won the championship for the inter-school Taekwondo Tournament. Yifei came." Dongwook smiled and Rin could see the gentleness in his eyes. "She came all the way from Beijing to Seoul on her own. And she was a little younger than you when you joined Sung Bok."

"When I first saw her, I have this unknown familiar and close feeling. She told me that when she watched me fight in a tournament, I looked extremely like one of her family members."

At the same time, a complicated look appeared on Dongwook's face. "This is just a very simple story. He and my parents grew up together and they learnt Taekwondo together. There was once when the three of them managed to get into Chang Hai for an exchange program and he, being the cream of the crop, was chosen to stay in Chang Hai. And then he married the daughter of Chang Hai Dojang hall keeper, and inherited the mantle of Master Feng He…"

Rin began to feel uneasy about what Dongwook was going to tell her.

"Yifei said he didn't know that my mother was pregnant at that time, and if he were to know about it, he wouldn't have made such decision." Dongwook said, staring out of the window of the kitchen. "But no matter whether she was pregnant or not, she was already engaged with him."

"So this is why you chose to quit Taekwondo?"

Dongwook nodded with a smile. "Hence I could finally understand why my mother didn't want me to learn Taekwondo. It's because she's afraid that I might become just like that person."

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter