028

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And Dongwook was in the same entourage. He was pulling a luggage with him and he didn't look like he was here to send them off.

"I have something that I need to attend last minute so I couldn't join you in this Beijing trip. Dongwook would be going with the group and he would be the team doctor and the in-charge of this trip." Jiwon announced. "When you arrive in Beijing, I want all of you to listen to Dongwook and Jaejoong. You understand?"

"Yes, coach!"

The others were busy teasing Eunjung while Jiwon made her way to her daughter. "Rin-ah, this is your birthday present." Jiwon handed a small rectangular box to her daughter. It was the latest Samsung mobile phone.

"I thought you had already given me a present." Rin blinked.

"You need this when you are overseas. I have already saved your appa, Joon-gi and my numbers in this phone. If you were to get lost in Beijing, you could use it to call any one of us."

"Omma, I am not that poor in my direction." Rin chuckled. "If you are so worried, I will get Jaejoong sunbae to tie a string around me and bring me wherever he goes."

"I don't want to bring a dog around." Another voice spoke.

The two ladies turned to see Jaejoong walking towards their direction.

"Yah! What dog?" Rin smacked his arm lightly.

"Jaejoong, help me take care of Rin."

"I will." Jaejoong nodded.

---

Jiwon left after the group had entered into the custom. Standing at viewing hall in the airport, Eunjung was staring at the aeroplanes in a daze.

"Oppa, why is Dongwook oppa going to Beijing with the group?"

This was a sudden decision that Dongwook has not informed her and no matter how many times she asked him, he still remained mum on his decision. Eunjung's face darkened when she thought of something.

No.

It's impossible.

Rin was already with Jaejoong and even if she wasn't, Rin was no way comparable to her… The voice in Eunjung's head became softer because she realised it was not totally true that Rin was no way comparable to her.

"He decided it last night and he just told me he had booked his ticket so he just told me to add his name to the list." Joon-gi replied.

"That's all?"

"Yup."

At that moment, an aeroplane soared up into the sky.

"Oppa, you like Rin?"

After that night at the charity ball, Eunjung noticed her brother has been taking glances at Rin even when he was talking to Baekhyun.

Joon-gi just smiled and said nothing.

"You really like her?" Eunjung was shocked.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"She is like a stubborn little doe." Joon-gi smiled. "She is cute in her own way."

Eunjung frowned at her brother's reply. "Oppa, she is with Jaejoong and firstly I don't think she is cute! She is so full of herself! Two years ago, she pestered Dongwook oppa and two years later, she is with Jaejoong oppa! She is a flirt!"

Joon-gi shook his head at his sister's reply. "You are just jealous of her. You felt threatened because she is chasing very closely behind you... or should I say she had already surpassed you?"

"Surpassed? Do you think it's so easy to surpass me?"

"Rin is right about you not reflecting on your mistakes or weaknesses. You are one who is full of yourself. You had been thrown to the back, Eunjung-ah! If you can't improve yourself, it's impossible for you to surpass Rin. Let alone Yifei."

Joon-gi said. "Ask yourself this. Have you taught Rin just like how Yifei taught you when you were in Beijing?"

Eunjung puckered her lips. "Then I rather you like Yifei. At least I will feel better."

---

The plane was now flying steadily in the clouds.

Rosie was extremely excited since this was her first overseas trip. She couldn't stop taking pictures of the clouds outside of the plane. Rosie looked to the front to see Dongwook and Jaejoong talking to one another.

"Hehe! I shall change my seat." Rosie gestured Rin to let her get out of her seat.

"Why?" Rin looked up at her friend.

"I shouldn't separate you away from your boyfriend and I am going to sit with my male god!" And then she moved towards the front.

Moments later, Jaejoong came to join Rin at the seat. He was studying the schedule and even when the flight attendant was here to serve them their food, he didn't even look up at her. Rin helped to get his food on his tray table before she started eating her food.

Rin was so immersed in eating her food that she didn't even realise Jaejoong was actually watching her eat. "Didn't expect the plane's food could be so delicious."

Rin turned to see Jaejoong looking at her with an amused look. "Why?" Rin asked.

"Food is supposed to be eaten and not for you to admire." Rin pointed at the untouched food on his tray table.

"I'm not hungry." Jaejoong said, pinching her cheek lightly.

"Eat something." Rin said and held the spoon at his mouth.

Jaejoong smiled and took a bite. "Have you heard of Liu Yifei, the China Taekwondo genius girl?"

---

The red Ferrari was driving along the highway.

"Maybe you don't really like Rin. It's probably a temporary feeling." Eunjung began. "I have to admit that Rin has indomitableness that makes you like her. You must be in love with her indomitableness and not her person. Right?"

Joon-gi was about to turn on the radio when his hand paused in the air for a second.

"Oppa, don't you feel regretful?" Eunjung asked. "I always feel regretful for not helping you... if I were to agree to appa's arrangement, you wouldn't have to sacrifice so much. You have done so much for me in life but I have never done anything to help you… Oppa, mianhae…"

"Silly girl, this has nothing to do with you." Joon-gi chuckled as he the radio. "Even if you were to give up learning Taekwondo, appa wouldn't allow me to continue as well."

"Oppa... then are you angry with appa? He actually used Hyun Woo and the training base to threaten you…"

There's only music in the car.

"I can understand appa's feeling." Joon-gi said, looking at the road in front of him.

"If I were appa and if I were to see my wife dying at a tournament, I, too, would not allow my children to join the similar sports at all."

Eunjung lowered her head and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying.

Ever since her mother's death, Joon-gi has been the one accompanying her father through his darkest days. She remembered there was once her father been seriously sick and she was worried that her father may join her mother in heaven. After her mother's death, she realised her brother had grown up to become an adult all of a sudden. He took the responsibility to look after their father, grandfather, herself and the company.

"Oppa, if you really like Rin... you should go fight for what you likes. I will try to accept her."

Joon-gi chuckled. "You don't need to worry about all these. Just focus on your training and don't disappoint halbeoji will do."

---

Standing in front of Chinese style building, Rin could see a group of people walking out of the building. Hanging on the building was a huge black board with four golden Chinese words on it.

Chang Hai Dojang.

The four words looked extremely eye piercing under the sun. The disciple, Luhan, who came to welcome them, spoke extremely fluent Korean.

He began introducing the history of their dojang to the group and the black belt masters, who were given the highest honour, were all from Chang Hai Dojang.
As the huge black mahogany door opened, the group couldn't help but to gasp at the beautiful place in front of them.

"Wah! So beautiful..." Rosie couldn't stop praising the place.

While they were having a tour around the dojang, Rin noticed something difference about Dongwook. She wasn't sure if it was her hallucination but she has noticed that Dongwook looked a little desolated even though he has a smile on his face.

At that moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter