029

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kneeling at the centre of the crowd was Xu Jiao.

And her senior was the one who forced her down to her knees. She was staring angrily at her senior and crying loudly. "Let me up! I don't want to apologize! I want to take my revenge! I want my revenge!"

Everytime Xu Jiao cried, her senior would hit her on her shoulder with a long wooden ruler.

"Paaa!" That was the sound of the ruler hitting the shoulder.

"She has been getting hit for the past thirty minutes. Didn't expect her to last for so long! She probably used to getting beaten up! Hehehe!" Rosie sniggered.

"Lee Rin!" Xu Jiao shouted the moment she saw Rin standing in front of the crowd. She was about to stand up but Tian Yu hit her on the ruler, causing her to fall back down in her knees again. Tian Yu gave Rin a look before he bowed down 90-degree at her.

"I am very sorry for Xu Jiao's rude behaviour. Please accept our apology once again."

Rin returned a bow back and looked back at the younger girl who was staring at her with anger in her eyes.

"See! She doesn't look apologetic at all!" Rosie snorted.

Xu Jiao spat angrily at the ground, ignoring the people in front. Everyone at the scene was stunned and the Seoul group got even angrier when they saw the arrogant act of the younger girl.

Tian Yu's face darkened and was about to swing the ruler to hit Xu Jiao's back when he heard Rosie's reply.

"Yah! How dare you spit at us? Is this how Chang Hae teach their people? Are all of you so ill-mannered?"

His hand went frozen in the middle of the air.

Xu Jiao shot up from the ground and stormed her way to Rosie. "You are the ill-mannered one! How dare you insult Chang Hai Dojang? I'm going to teach you a lesson!"

Rin came forward and blocked Rosie from Xu Jiao. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Hahaha! Lee Rin! You finally have the guts to come forward!"

"I did come forward earlier just now so your accusation is false."

"Arghhhh!" Xu Jiao let out a yell and swung her right leg towards Rin's face but her leg stopped half way when Rin held her hand out to grab her leg.

"Keep your leg to yourself." Rin said coldly, releasing Xu Jiao's leg from her grip.
Everyone, including Xu Jiao and Tian Yu, was stumped.

Nobody saw when Xu Jiao kicked her leg out but Rin managed and she even stopped it way before it could even get to her face.

"If you want to fight with me, we can always fight during the official session and now at this instance. You don't need to show me the respect but you should at least show the respect to your own school and your senior."

There was a moment of silence before Xu Jiao broke down into tears. "You are a disgrace! You are the daughter of that disgraceful man, Lee Byung Hyun! I cannot lose to you!"

Everyone was staring worriedly at Rin and they were wondering if she was going to snap at Xu Jiao when the next thing shocked all of them.

Rin nodded her head with a smile. "Yes, I am a disgrace. Then make sure you beat me during the camp! Don't just use your mouth to insult my father and me! You want to prove that I am a disgrace! Do it at the official session! Save your saliva and energy!" Rin mocked her a salute and left the place.

"Daebak!" Rosie gasped.

Tian Yu gave Jaejoong a low bow and dragged Xu Jiao away with a dark look on his face. Rosie turned to look at Jaejoong and the latter just went off to the direction that Rin went.

Taeyeon then ushered the rest back to their house.

When Jaejoong found Rin, she was punching the tree to vent her anger. Before she could punch for the next time, another hand grabbed her and twisted her around. Rin found herself being enveloped into a soft body. "You have done very well!"

Soft sobbing sound could be heard.

Jaejoong just patted her back gently and rocked her in his arms quietly.

---

The second day when the girls were having their breakfast when Boram started talking. "Guess what I saw yesterday."

"Ghost?" Rosie chuckled.

Boram ignored her and looked at the other girls. "I saw a girl walking into Dongwook sunbae's house in the middle of the night."

"Wah!" The other girls except Rin and Rosie gasped.

"You must be dreaming!" Rosie snorted. "And even if you are dreaming, don't even drag Dongwook sunbae into your dream!"

"You then are dreaming! Everytime if I were to talk about Dongwook sunbae, you would react like I had just stepped on your tail! Are you secretly admiring Dongwook sunbae?" Boram smirked.

"You..."

"Boram, please continue with your story." Taeyeon interjected to prevent the two girls from quarrelling.

"I couldn't sleep at night so I decided to take a walk and then I saw a girl knocking on Dongwook sunbae's door." Boram began. "And then Dongwook sunbae opened the door…"

The others were looking eagerly at Boram to continue with her story.

"Dongwook smiled happily at the girl like he has not seen the girl for a long time and his gaze never left the girl for one second."

"You read too much romance novel! So mushy!" Rosie snarled.

"That girl was also looking back at Dongwook sunbae and all of a sudden... she went forward to hug Dongwook sunbae!"

"Continue continue! I want to see how are you going to continue with your fan fiction!" Rosie snorted.

Boram shot Rosie a glare and continued with her story. "And then Dongwook sunbae hugged the girl back and patted her back gently. The girl greeted him 'gege'…"

"What is gege?" Taeyeon asked.

"It has the same meaning as oppa." Boram answered. "And then guess what Dongwook sunbae call her?"

"Just tell us." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Rosie began to believe Boram's story now.

"Dongwook sunbae called her Yifei."

"Yifei." The girls, including Rin, looked up at Boram in shock.

"Shocked right? I was having the same expression as you girls last night! I was wondering if she is really the legendary Taekwondo genius, Liu Yifei, but her back was always facing me so I couldn't see her front view at all. But even by looking at her back view, I could feel that the unique aura from her. It makes people want to dote on her."

"Psssh!" Rosie rolled her eyes. "A girl, who will go knocking on a guy's door in the middle of the night, is not a good person after all. She still wants to act mysterious and not participate in this camp."

"Do you think I should tell Eunjung about this?" Boram asked. "Before our departure, I promised her to keep a close look on Dongwook sunbae."

"Oh please! Since when did Dongwook sunbae say that they are together?" Rosie answered coldly back.

"Better not tell Eunjung. This might be a misunderstanding." Taeyeon told the rest. "Don't make Eunjung worry for nothing."

"But what if that Liu Yifei decided to snatch Dongwook sunbae away?" Boram asked.

"Gather!" Jaejoong announced as he knocked on the door.

The girls were about to clean the table when they realised Rin had already cleaned for them and she was already on her way to open the door.

---

Sitting at the huge training hall of Chang Hae, the participants were listening attentively to presenter and they were given a handphone each to read the presentation in their respective country language.

"Crap! The presentation is so lengthy!" Rosie muttered as she scrolled the phone with a bored look.

"The number of participants for this year is the highest and there is a total of 25 countries with over 100 people taking part in this camp. Among these people, there are 32 males and 24 females that had achieved very good rankings in many international Taekwondo tournaments."

"Wah!" Rosie turned to look at Rin with her big round eyes.

She knew there were a lot of strong Taekwondo athletes participating in this camp but she has never expected to have so many of them getting ranked in the international tournaments.

The purpose of this camp is to promote the spirit of Taekwondo and also give every Taekwondo athlete a chance to exchange their knowledge with their fellow athletes from the other parts of the world. The camp will last for ten days and the master-level Instructors will be in-charge of the morning session, teaching all of you the spirit of Taekwondo, the ethics of Taekwondo and also the tips in the footworks and real battle."

"The afternoon will be reserved for all the participants to spar and learn from one another. Each team is free to challenge other teams and as long as both sides agree, they can start their sparring session right away. At night, Chang Hae Dojang will organise some functions and all of you can attend on your own accord."

"And then at the end of this camp, we will pick the best camper and reward the person."

"Wah! What reward will that be?" Rosie leant forward to ask Rin.

"It will be a sum of money for studies or funds to participate in international tournaments." Rin replied.

"Senpai, how much?"

"USD10,000."

Rosie's mouth dropped open when she heard the amount of the reward. "That... that's a lot of money!"

Rin nodded and the others were equally excited when they heard the rewards. Dongwook and Jaejoong were whispering at one another. The other participants from the other countries were also whispering at one another.

"What are the criterions?" Rosie asked. Although she knew it's impossible for her to get the best camper award, there's still a possibility for Rin to get.

"Register yourself with the organising committee and then you will go through the elimination round. Ultimate winner will be the best camper. The elimination will take place after the afternoon sparring session with the various groups."

"How many winners will there be?"

“Two. One male and one female."

"How can it be? Everyone is of different weight! They should follow the rules of the actual tournaments." Rosie complained because Rin belonged to the 48kg category; if she were to face an opponent fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter