041

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the moonlight, Rin ran off to hug the person at under the banyan tree. The person her hair gently.

"Did you just cry?" The familiar voice asked.

Rin backed away and looked at the person's face with her teary eyes. It's really Jaejoong.

"Where have you been?" Rin cried and she realised his face looked even paler under the moonlight. He looked like he hasn't been sleeping well.

"I'm fine." Jaejoong smiled, wiping her tear away with his thumbs.

"Did you come back because Dongwook sunbae is looking for you?" Rin sniffed.

"Dongwook hyung is looking for me? Why?"

"Didn't you come back because he found you?"

"No." Jaejoong looked down at Rin's face and felt a tug at his heart when he saw the dark circles under her eyes. "Mianhae." He brought her closer to kiss her on the forehead. "I came back because I promised you before that I shouldn't go missing without you knowing. I don't want you to worry about me."

And then Rin remembered that incident when she couldn't find Jaejoong for several days until Kris told her about his exact location.

"What is this about?" Rin asked.

"It's my matter." Jaejoong said. "You should focus on your training. Don't think so much."

"Is it because of my omma?" Rin asked. "I heard about your quarrel with her. Is it because of me?"

Jaejoong kept quiet.

"She wants you to leave the training base?"

"No."

"If she were to fire you, I would leave the training base too. I could always come back to Sung Bok to train."

"What are you talking about?" Jaejoong scolded her. "There's nothing to do with you and Coach Jiwon. I don't want to hear such thing from you again. No matter who is it or what is it for, you must not give up Taekwondo!"

Rin was about to open when Jaejoong cut her off. "Okay. Go back to sleep now. You still have training tomorrow. I'll come back to see you in a few days time."

"Aniya..." Rin went forward to hug Jaejoong from behind when she saw him leaving.

"Go back to sleep... Araso?" Jaejoong stopped in his track.

"Aniya... if you don't let me go with you, I will not let go."

---

The second day when Rin entered into the training hall, everyone was staring at her. The dark circles under her eyes were so obvious that they thought she looked almost like a drug addict.

"Senpai, is Jaejoong sunbae back?" Rosie asked.

"What? Jaejoong hyung is back?" Kris joined in.

The others went to gather around Rin.

"I..." Rin didn't know how to start.

It was only until last night then she finally knew the reason why Jaejoong was missing. His father had just suffered a relapse and there's bacteria infection, which was much more serious than before. His father has been having fever for the past few days and because his parents weren't living in Seoul, Jaejoong had to travel to the city where his parents were to look after his father.

None of the antibiotics worked on his father's condition so the doctor had recommended sending his father to Seoul. His father was diagnosed with meningitis; the doctor immediately prescribed some newly invented antibiotics that helped to stabilise his condition and his fever had also subsided.

Yesterday night, she went to the hospital to look after Jaejoong's father so that Jaejoong could have some time to rest. But his father's condition started to fluctuate again when he slipped into unconsciousness the moment his fever went up to 40-degree. The doctors used all kinds of medications on the man only managed to stabilise his condition at around 5am in the morning."

"I'll explain to you guys later." Rin said.

"Okay. Okay." Rosie nodded with a red face. "Did you call Dongwook sunbae?"

Rin nodded. "We saw him yesterday night."

"I see! I see!"

Just then the glass door opened, Jiwon came into the training hall and began the training immediately.

Since Rin has no partner, she has to practise on her own and after one lesson; she was completely soaked like she had just came back from swimming.

After the debriefing, Jiwon was about let them go when Eunjung stood up suddenly. "Coach, I have something to announce." Eunjung began. "Next Sunday, Dongwook oppa and I will be having our engagement ceremony. I hope you guys can come and attend."

---

"You are getting engaged next week?" Boram asked Eunjung with an unbelievable look.

"Have you asked Dongwook sunbae..."

"He just needs to be there." Eunjung replied.

"Don't you think it's a little unfair for Dongwook sunbae?" Taeyeon asked.

"Why don't you feel unfair for me?" Eunjung shot back.

Taeyeon shook her head, reluctant to continue the same topic with her and made her way to Rin's side. "Rin-ah, are you going to the hospital again?"

Rin nodded. "Rosie and Kris are helping with the cleaning."

"Boram-ah, I might need your help for the engagement preparation." Eunjung spoke loudly.

"Oh... sure. Let me know if you need any help." Boram said, eyeing at Taeyeon and Rin.

"Rin-ah, let me know if you and Jaejoong sunbae need any help. I shall go first. Help me send my regards to Jaejoong sunbae." Taeyeon said.

"Thanks. I will. See you."

"Rin, I go first. Send my regards to Jaejoong sunbae too." Boram called out.

"Okay. Bye." Rin smiled and started packing her locker.

Eunjung walked past Rin without saying anything and made her way to the door with Boram.

The summer sun was shining brightly in the sky and there was a black SUV car par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter