043

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night at Sung Bok Dojang

Summer was going to end and the night was getting cooler as day went by. Jaejoong was at his desk, writing his calligraphy.

**Flashback**

“It’s my fault.” Dongwook began. “Not Rin’s fault at all. It’s me who like Rin. She has not done anything and this feeling started two years ago, and she knew nothing about it until one month ago. Jaejoong is right! She rejected me! So I don’t know why are you accusing her.”

“I know you are angry with me for annulling the engagement vow that we set when we were still a kid. You should direct your anger at me and not Rin.”

“Let me repeat this one more time. If you hate me, you should just target me and not others. You can go around and tell others what you think of me but if you were to drag others in, I would sit there and do nothing…”

**End of Flashback**

Another drop of ink fell onto the calligraphy paper.

A cold breeze blew into the room.

Jaejoong started coughing and his coughing was getting more and more serious like he was going to cough his lungs out.

Lying on the bed, Kris let out a sigh and turned to look at the older man.

“Hyung, stop using such a lousy grade paper! I need to keep all your calligraphy so that after you become a calligraphy master, I can sell them at high price!” Kris teased.

But he got a shock when he saw the colour on Jaejoong’s face. “Hyung, are you okay? Why do you look so pale? Have you gone to the hospital to do a check? Why are you still coughing? And why are you taking medicines everyday? Are you hiding something from me? Does Rin know about it?”

“It’s just a normal flu.” Jaejoong said, trying to curb the coughing urge in his chest.

“Really?” Kris looked at the older man with narrowed eyes before he let out a long sigh. “I feel so sorry for you and Rin…”

“I need to go out for a while.” Jaejoong interrupted and left the room after clearing the table.

Jaejoong covered the mouth with his hand and hurried away from his bedroom.

He only started coughing when he was far from his room.

Jaejoong looked towards the direction of Rin’s house and saw the lights were out. Just then he felt a moment of pain at his heart, he sat down on the bench, clenching the clothes at his chest.

---

Another week had passed and the group, once again, gathered in front of the television to watch the Taekwondo Babe show.

“Yesterday Kato Sakura had guarded her throne for the sixth time and she had defeated her Thailand opponent, Britney, with a score of 3:2. Britney is a Thai-British and her parents are also very active in the Taekwondo world and the thais have very high hope in the girl but when the competition ended, Britney was seen crying on the stage…” The scenes of the yesterday match were being replayed.

“Wah! This Britney looks very pretty!” Boram commented.

“Of course. If not, this show cannot be named as Taekwondo Babe! Hurhur!” Rosie snorted. “But it’s a stupid show. It doesn’t mean that only pretty girls can do Taekwondo!”

The reporter started talking again. “How long can Kato Sakura last in this show? Her next opponent will be from South Korea…”

“Huh? Another one?” Boram exclaimed. “Must be from the national team. Even Tae-mi had already participated, I don’t think they have any left…”

“And she is under the guidance of the gold medallist coach Choi Jiwon, she is from the same team as Lee Eunjung and she is her junior…”

Rosie’s eyes went wide and Taeyeon, who was doing her warm-up, also stopped to watch the TV. Even Rin was stunned because she has never heard of anyone of them would be going for that show.

“And her name is...” The reporter lowered his head to read from his ipad.

“Clock! Clock! Clock!” The sound of high heels was heard and everyone looked up and saw Eunjung walking into the locker room. Ever since Dongwook’s incident, she hasn’t been coming here for training.

She was wearing an elegant black dress. She just made her way to her locker, as if she couldn’t be bothered by what the television was talking about.

“… Lee Rin!” The reporter said. “She is the daughter of world champion Lee Byung Hyun and Choi Jiwon. She must have inherited all the good genes of her parents so I am sure the audiences would be very excited to watch this upcoming match…”

The air in the locker room seemed to have frozen.

“SENPAI!” Boram ran over to hug the frozen Rin. “When did you register for that show? Why didn’t you tell us?”

Rin was stumped and she looked towards Rosie.

“Not me! Not me!” Rosie shook her head and waved her hands at the same time.

“I would never do such thing! I would definitely announce to the world if I were to register you for the show!”

“It’s you! Only you will do such thing!” Boram laughed.

“I swear to god! It’s really not me!” Rosie already felt like screaming.

“It must be you.” Even Taeyeon also agreed with Boram.

“It’s you right?” A voice spoke all of a sudden, causing everyone to look at Eunjung. Eunjung made her way to Rin and stood before her. “You went to register yourself right?”

“I didn’t!”

“Oh! So it’s the producer who discovered you, the amazing Taekwondo genius so they decided to put you up.” Eunjung sneered. “You should have discussed with Rosie so that you wouldn’t get exposed!”

“Suit yourself! You can imagine whatever you want. My conscience is clear!”

“Stop acting so self-righteous! You disgust me!” Eunjung rolled her eyes. “You are such a schemer! If you were to win Kato Sakura, you would become the heroine! There is one thing that I couldn’t understand. Didn’t the producer tell you the definition of babe? Can you even consider yourself a babe?”

“Lee Eunjung, enough!” Rosie shouted.

“What? Not happy? Do you want to hit me!”

“Why don’t you call the producer and ask? If I am innocent, you should stop your nonsense.”

“Haaa!” Eunjung laughed. “Do you really think that I don’t dare to call? I will call him now! I want everyone to see through your true colour so if you really register it yourself, you should admit first to prevent you from embarrassing yourself.”

“I registered for her!” A stern voice spoke.

Everyone turned to see Jaejoong walking into the locker room in his Taekwondo robe. “I registered for her in secret because I knew she would reject this idea.”

“I don’t believe.” With that Eunjung took her phone and called the producer. She switched her phone to speaker mode so that everyone could hear the conversation.

“Yes, it’s Mr Kim Jaejoong who registered for Miss Lee Rin.” The person answered.

When the call ended, Eunjung turned to look at Jaejoong with an unbelievable look. “Why did you do this? Do you want her to ride on me to get famous?”

“Do you think that the others who had gone for the show are riding on you to get famous? You should know that the world doesn’t revolve around you.” Jaejoong replied. “I want Rin to participate is because she can win Kato Sakura! It’s the same reason why you participated in that show!”

“Hahaha!” Eunjung laughed. “So you think that your girlfriend is pretty?”

“Yes. She is pretty. At least she is prettier than you!”

“You!” Eunjung was fuming.

Rosie and Kris were sniggering behind.

“Eunjung, you had promised Rin just now. You should stop your nonsense! I don’t want to hear you insulting her anymore! If you want others to respect you, you should learn to respect yourself first!”

“Then I hope you won’t lose so badly!” Eunjung sneered. “If not, you will disgrace the entire training base.”

“Don’t worry! I won’t do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter