034

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waaaa!" The entire hall gasped.

"Senpai almost kick that brat's face off! Hahahaha!" Rosie laughed.

0 : 0

The score was still stuck to zero.

---

The plane was moving through clouds.

Joon-gi was staring out of the window with his chin resting on his hand. He was smiling to himself because he was imagining how Rin was fighting.

Lee Byung Hyun was her father and she respected him a lot.

Joon-gi wasn't worried about Rin losing the match.

He's just interested to know whether she could win it perfectly.

---

The third round had finally begun.

The score was still stuck at zero. Rosie was getting a little nervous and she could see that Xu Jiao was getting frustrated. But she could still tell that Rin was lacking in energy and her movement has become slower.

"Is senpai getting tired?" Rosie grabbed Kris' arm tightly. A frown appeared on Kris' face as well. He could see that Rin's movement was somehow slower than before.

"I think so." Boram added. "Rin had run a big round just now. She's probably getting tired now."

"Impossible." Taeyeon muttered but she was equally worried as well. This fight was not only to protect Rin's father's reputation; it's also about whether Rin could continue to stay in the Taekwondo world or not.

"You have no more strength now!" Xu Jiao laughed. "Hahahaha!"

Making use of the laughing tone, Xu Jiao took a step backward while Rin continued to jump on the same spot. She didn't seem to have any intention to follow Xu Jiao.

Xu Jiao narrowed her eyes and a smirk crept across her face.

"Rin isn't a rookie." Taeyeon began. "She won't…"

"Oh no!" Rosie gasped. "Xu Jiao had already pulled a distance away from senpai!"

"That's the distance that Xu Jiao had gotten before she used her serial double flying kick." Baekhyun added.

"Yaaaa!" Xu Jiao's loud yell filled the hall and the campers widened their eyes in shock while they watched Xu Jiao leapt up into the air.

She kicked her left leg out first and followed by her right leg.

"Double flying kick!" The campers gasped.

"Senpai!" Rosie cried.

There's a reason why Rin kept a close distance fight with Xu Jiao because she didn't want to give the younger girl an opportunity to use her killer technique. But now that Rin has depleted most of her energy, Xu Jiao had gotten her opportunity.

Rosie closed her eyes because she didn't want to see history repeating itself again.

"Omo!"

Rosie heard a gasp from Taeyeon, and then she heard the same thing from Boram as well.

"Why didn't they feel upset at all? What happen?" Rosie thought and then she opened one eye slightly to see.

Xu Jiao was like a crazed up lion cub, attacking Rin continuously. The first double flying kick!

The moment her foot touched the ground, she leapt up into the air again. The second double flying kick!

Once her foot touched the ground, she launched her third double flying kick.

Every camper straightened his or her back to watch this match excitedly. The Chang Hai team was cheering musky for Xu Jiao but her first double flying kick missed Rin's shoulders by one inch.

The second double flying missed her by one inch again.

The third one missed her by one inch as well.

"Yaaaaa!"

Every attack from Xu Jiao would miss Rin exactly by one inch. Xu Jiao roared angrily and gathered her energy again to chase after Rin. She couldn't believe that her attack would miss Rin.

The forth double flying kick was coming.

Rin backed away slightly and Xu Jiao's legs came and missed Rin's chest by one inch.

Missed.

"This..." Rosie was stunned and a thought flashed past her mind. She started shaking slightly. She turned her head over, and Boram did the same as well. They both saw Dongwook and Jaejoong smiling to themselves.

"Senpai, she..." Rosie grabbed Kris' arm again.

"I think we worry too much. Our Lee Rin is a master level fighter." Kris beamed.

"I think I must call her Master Lee in future."

The entire hall went silent when they saw Xu Jiao missed all her attacks. Xu Zhe Yi also looked extremely shocked when his daughter missed all attacks.

Everyone was in shock; if Rin dodged the first double flying kick, they would think that it was pure luck. But they all knew that this wasn't pure luck; Rin had purposely kept a one-inch distance.

Not only did Rin control the way Xu Jiao did her attack, she has also controlled the way to dodge. Everytime she moved to her right, the two of them didn't step out of the boundary at all.

Jaejoong was clenching his hands tightly, watching Rin intently.

Chang Hai team had already known Rin's intention. It was her trick to make Xu Jiao do her serial double flying kick. But what would Rin get by making Xu Jiao use her serial double flying kick? It may mean…

She still has strength to fight back?

It's impossible. After the first two intensive rounds, it's impossible for Rin to still have strength to fight back.

"Don't tell me her stamina is even better than shi mei (junior)?" Tian Yu thought silently to himself.

"Yaaaa!" Xu Jiao yelled when she saw all her attacks missed Rin. She had never received such insult in life before. How could she lose to the daughter of the Taekwondo disgrace? She has been practising her serial double flying kick for two years but today, her opponent managed to dodge all of her attacks.

"Ahhhhhh!" Xu Jiao screamed and used her last bit of strength to do her 9th double flying kick. The moment she got into the air, her vision went black. Her only focus was to kick Rin; she wanted to send Rin flying. She wanted to show others that Rin shouldn't fight on behalf of her father. She has to let Rin know that she could never be compared to her.

Xu Jiao could feel that her legs were going towards Rin. "Just a little more." She thought.

The entire hall went quiet like the world had sunk into total darkness. Xu Jiao's vision became clearer gradually; her body has started to descend and yet her legs couldn't even feel Rin's body temperature.

Her ninth double flying kick...

Missed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter