030

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, the atmosphere in South Korea team's house was extremely low.

The afternoon match had caused Xiu Mei to lose two teeth and bruises were all over her body. The Vietnam team had lost to the China team completely.

Although the entire South Korea team managed to advance to the next round, nobody was happy about that because they couldn't forget the smug look on Xu Jiao's face when she defeated the Vietnam team with the double flying kick.

"Xu Jiao got all the limelight..." Boram whined. At first the girls wanted to go out to shop, but they have lost all their interest after today's matches.

After Xu Jiao's match, the rest of the China team performed pretty well too, especially their team leader, Ma Tian Yu.

He was the champion of the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament last year. He was one of the famous Taekwondo athletes but Xu Jiao's arrogance had taken all his limelights away.

"Xu Jiao isn't competing! She is literally trying to show off to us!" Rosie said through gritted teeth. "She is trying to scare senpai!"

"I guess she will definitely challenge Rin in the future matches." Taeyeon analysed.

Boram's sigh got even louder.

"Pssssh! Senpai will never be afraid of her! Senpai won Eunjung twice so she will win this stupid brat too!" Rosie snorted.

"I have a feeling that this Xu Jiao is nowhere weaker than Eunjung." Boram added.

"That Xu Jiao is still a kid!" Rosie mumbled and turned around to look for Rin.

"Where is senpai? Why isn't she back yet?"

"She brought some medicated ointments for Xiu Mei."

"I thought she had gone for quite some time?"

"Oh ya! She should be back soon." Boram looked towards the door.

"I'll go look for her." Rosie volunteered.

"So are you going to explore the night street?" Boram asked but Rosie had already disappeared from their sight.

When the door was opened, Rosie could feel the pressurising aura emitting from the Vietnam team's house. She tried to ask for Rin with her limited English.

"She accompanied Senior Ruan for a while and had just left our house." One of the girls from the Vietnam team replied.

---

The sky was getting darker.

The earlier scene of Xiu Mei falling to the ground kept replaying in Rin's mind. She clenched her fists tight and let out a yell.

"Ahhhhh!" She shouted for a few times to vent her anger out before she closed her eyes to meditate in standing position.

Moments later, she opened her eyes and began her own training. "Haaaa!" She leapt up into the air and kicked her legs out one after another.

First double flying kick.

Second double flying kick.

Took in a breath.

Third double flying kick.

Forth double flying kick.

Took in another breath. She began to feel a little tired.

Fifth double flying kick.

The sixth...

"BAM!" Rin fell to the ground because she has no more strength to continue. She got back up to her feet and continued to do the same thing again.

First double flying kick.

Second double flying kick...

---

Under the evening sky, Rin was like an injured bird that kept falling down from the sky after umpteen attempts to fly.

One time after another.

She continued doing the double flying kick until she has no more strength in her. Her robe was soaked with sweat. She sat up from the ground and looked around until she spotted someone sitting under the big banyan tree.

She got up to her feet and made her way towards the person.

"You are here." The person turned around to smile at Rin.

"Dongwook sunbae." Rin greeted the older boy.

Dongwook patted the empty space next to him, telling her to sit down.

"Were you learning Xu Jiao's double flying kick just now?" Dongwook asked.

Rin nodded. "But I didn't manage to succeed."

"You have been practising it for the past one hour?"

"Yes..."

"Xu Jiao must have practised for a very long time. She must have practised for half a year or one year to master it." Dongwook said, looking at the evening sky.

"Do you think she is able to learn your move within such a short period of time?"
Rin was stumped for a second before her face brightened up with a smile. "I understand now."

Dongwook turned around and smiled when he saw Rin's smile.

Everyone has their own unique technique and footwork so there's no point forcing others to do the same. One has to learn how to show their strength to the fullest and avoid their weakness to the minimal.

Suddenly Rin remembered the day when they first arrived at Chang Hai, Dongwook looked very bothered.

"Dongwook sunbae…" Rin began. "Do you have something that is bothering you?"

Dongwook let out a chuckle. "Am I that obvious?"

Rin nodded.

"I don't know if I am upset or not. I am just unsure about my feeling." Dongwook smiled.

Rin blinked.

"I want to meet that person but I don't feel like meeting." Dongwook shook his head with a rather bitter smile. "I want the person to know but at the same time, I don't want the person to know..."

"Errr…"

"Silly girl! You don't need to understand what I am talking about. But at least I feel much better after talking to you." Dongwook patted her head gently.

"You like a girl?"

Although she didn't participate in the girls's gossipy talks, she had heard about the night visit by Yifei. She thought Dongwook was referring to that girl.
Dongwook turned to look at her with a confused look.

"That girl by the name Liu Yifei." Rin began. "You like her but you don't want Eunjung sunbae to be upset. This is your dilemma right?"

Dongwook chuckled. "Someone saw Yifei right?"

Rin nodded.

"Rin-ah, it's not what you think." Dongwook answered. "But I did have someone I like."

"And then?"

Dongwook looked at her big bright eyes and smiled. "I prefer not to disturb her life. As long as she is happy with her current life, I will be happy as well."

Rin nodded. "I would have done the same thing too." And then she stared down at the leather bracelet on her hand.

"Senpai!" Rosie's voice came ringing through the place.

Rin turned around to see Rosie running towards her direction.

"Dongwook sunbae..." Rosie panted. "Senpai... you make me go around...looking for you... how did you end... up with Dongwook sunbae?"

Rosie finally caught her breath. "I was still worried about you and that's why I am out here to look for you. Chang Hai had arranged transports to send the campers out to the night market area to shop. You should go back to get ready so that we could leave together!"

"I..."

"Don't even dare to say that you are not going, I am going to unfriend you! I took such a long time to find you! You must compensate me by shopping with me!"

"Araso! Araso!" Rin got up and turned to give a bow at Dongwook. "Sunbaenim, do you want to come with us?"

"It's okay. You girls go enjoy yourself."

---

On the windy night street, the girls were eating their ice creams and looking around for interesting things to buy. Boram and Rosie were like they were just released from the prison and not seen a lot of things in life; they gasped at every single thing they saw.

Rin saw a stall selling couple tees and went over to take a look. She realised her tone was a little too harsh to Jaejoong earlier today so she thought of buying something to make peace with him.

She saw a set of couple tees with half a heart on each tee and when they were to be together, the heart shape would be complete. She took that set and handed it to the stall owner, thinking to herself. "Hurhur! I wonder if Jaejoong sunbae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter