058

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven years later

“Haaa!”

“Hurrr!”

“Haaa!”

“Hurrr!”

The Seoul Training Base was having the second Annual Toddler Taekwondo Tournament. Cute toddlers’ voices filled the entire training hall. The current match was the 3-year-old toddlers match between Taewook from Hyun Woo Dojang and Suyeon from Sung Bok Dojang.

Dressed in white Taekwondo robe, Little Suyeon’s little red face was so cute under her red headgear.

“Haaa!” Little Suyeon shouted out loud with her fists tightly clenched and threw a horizontal kick at Little Taewook.

“Bam!” Although Little Taewook tried to dodge, Little Suyeon’s leg had already hit him on the abdomen.

5 : 2.

“Suyeonie! Fighting! Suyeonie! Fighting!” Rosie cheered and turned to the side to shoot Rin a glare. “Senpai, can you cheer for your own daughter? She has been performing so well!”

Rin let out a chuckle. “Suyeonie said that cheering is too noisy! She wants to fight her match in peace!”

“In peace? Your daughter is so weird! Since when can a match be fought in silence and peace? The more excited the atmosphere is, the better the result!” Rosie rolled her eyes. “Don’t complain me being naggy! Your daughter is getting more and more like Jaejoong sunbae! She is only three years old and she’s already so calm like an adult.”

“Of course. She is his daughter. Of course she is like him.” Rin replied.

The second round ended and Little Suyeon was in a lead with a score of 6:3.

Little Suyeon made her way back to the side where her little coach was standing.

Also dressed in white Taekwondo robe, the 7 years old boy, Si-an, was instructing Little Suyeon on the strategy for her next round.

“I wonder when will Dongwook sunbae be back.” Rosie sighed when she saw the confident-looking boy.

Si-an was Dongwook’s adopted son from Thailand when he was there for his MSF duty. He was a Thailand-born Korean orphan. During the past two years in Sung Bok Dojang, Si-an had showed great talent in Taekwondo and it made her think of Dongwook in his younger days.

“He said he would be back on the 15th next month.”

For the past two years, he had gone to Africa for MSF duty. Rin has been very worried about him and it was only until two night ago, she received a call from him then she felt relieved.

Rosie turned to give Rin a look. She wanted to say something but she swallowed her words back down. Dongwook had told Rin that he was dating someone now but her intuition told her that he just didn’t want Rin to worry about him so much. The reason was she was so suspicious because no one had ever seen his girlfriend before.

But she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter