014

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like the past, the inter-school Taekwondo tournament would be held in Seoul Olympic Stadium. All Taekwondo schools in the entire South Korea had participated in this tournament. On the opening ceremony, every school would have their representatives holding their individual flag as they marched into the centre of the stadium.

The mayor was giving his speech on the stage and the young boys and girls were standing at the centre in their white Taekwondo attires. The desire to fight for their schools was burning their eyes.

Sitting at the audience stand and watching Jaejoong, Kris and Dara was a kind of feeling that Rin couldn't find a word to describe.

In the past while she was still in Kwon Seung, she was never allowed to even go to the stadium to watch such tournament with her fellow disciples. This was her first time and she could feel her blood burning up with excitement.

"Senpai, do you think Sung Bok can get into the quarter-final?" Rosie asked, grabbing Rin's arm tightly. She tightened her grip on Rin's arm when she heard the mayor announced the start of the tournament.

Rosie was hoping for a miracle to happen and Sung Bok would get the championship this year. But Sung Bok didn't manage to come out first in their respective group so if they were able to get to the quarter-final, she would be extremely happy since Dara wasn't as good as Hyuna.

"Yes!" Rin nodded her head confidently.

"Why are you so confident?" Rosie asked.

"Because they will not lose!"

"Yes! We will definitely win this tournament!" Rosie clenched both her fists tightly and turned to her cheering team members. "Are you girls ready? We have to give our best shot to boost our morale!"

"Yes! Ready!"

The tournament was divided into four segments - preliminary round, quarter final, semi-final and final. Other than last year champion, Hyun Woo, would get straight to quarter final, the other schools have to go through the preliminary round first.

The preliminary round would be using the round robin group system. Leaving Hyun Woo out of the picture, the total of 75 teams would be divided into eight groups. The first 7 groups would have 10 teams and the two teams with the highest scores would get to the semi-final. The last group would only have 5 teams and so there would only be one winning team from this group.

Together with Hyun Woo, there would be 16 teams going into the quarter final.
All Sung Bok disciples were cheering happily when they saw their ballot result. Among the other nine Taekwondo schools, only Ik-Seung Dojang managed to get into top 8 in last year tournament. The standard of the other 8 schools was average.

It would mean that the hope of Sung Bok getting into the quarter final round would be higher. Even if Sung Bok were to lose to Ik-Seung Dojang, they would still be able to get to the top two and enter into the semi-final.

Sung Bok's first battle was against Hae Kwon Dojang.

Kris was going against their male disciple by the name Pyeong-in. Although this was the first time Rin saw the pair of burning eyes of Kris, he still stood lazily on the mat like he was going to get knocked out by the opponent within the next second. But Rin has never expected that to be Kris' strategy in misleading his opponent and hence counterattacking every single move from his opponent.

"Daebak! So this is Kris sunbae's strategy." Rin thought.

Dara and Jaejoong were standing by the side, concentrating on Kris' battle. Kris ended his first round, leading his opponent by three points. Dara looked kind of relief after seeing the result while Jaejoong handed a bottle of water to Kris and whispered something at his ear.

"Sung Bok Dojang! Invincible!"

"Sung Bok Dojang! Fight all the way!"

Under Rosie's lead, Rin and the other girls were cheering and waving their cheering balls enthusiastically for Sung Bok. But it seemed like Hae Kwon Dojang's cheering team was more eye-catching than Sung Bok's cheering team because their girls all dressed in bright red mini skirts.

"Sung Bok Fighting! Sung Bok Fighting!"

"Hae Kwon! Sure win! Hae Kwon! Sure win!"

Both cheering teams were cheering loudly for their respective dojang until the referee blew his whistle to mark the start of the second round then they stopped to watch the next round.

For the second round, Kris seemed to have gotten into his momentum and his opponent has begun to show the sign of losing. By the end of the second round, Kris was already leading by seven points.

"Hae Kwon Dojang! Never give up!"

"Hae Kwon Dojang! Never give up!" Hae Kwon's cheering team started shouting even louder than before and soon their voices had drowned those from Sung Bok.

"Sung Bok! Sung Bok! Invincible!" Rosie raised her voice, scaring Rin in the process when she quickly joined in with the other girls.

"Sung Bok! Sung Bok! Invincible!"

Jaejoong was talking to Kris when he heard their cheering voices. He turned to look at them and a faint smile could be seen on his face. Kris was also beaming happily at the girls, showing his thumb-up at them. Feeling the positive aura from them, the trio felt even more determined to win this round.

The third round began and Kris continued to lead all the way when he won the fight with a score of 9 against 1. The first victory of the year for Sung Bok.

"Wah! Kris sunbae! Daebak!" The entire Sung Bok was cheering loudly when Kris returned to his seat. It was a great start for them and it might mean Sung Bok was able to get an outstanding result in this year's tournament.

The next round would be Dara's turn but her fight wasn't as easy and smooth as Kris. At the end of the second round, Hae Kwon Dojang was leading Sung Bok by one point and the other Sung Bok disciples were extremely worried. Even Rosie was stunned and she almost forgot to cheer until Rin nudged her.

"Fighting! Dara sunbae!"

The cheering team was shouting their heads out and they couldn't wait to inject their strength into Dara so as to help her secure her victory.

Luckily, Dara managed to turn the table and won the fight by two points.

Finally it was Jaejoong's turn. It was a first time for Rin to watch Jaejoong fight in an official match.

Dressed in the white robe and black belt, Jaejoong was nowhere different from his usual self but that cool and calm aura of him was good enough to scare his opponent.

"We will win for sure!" Rosie whispered.

Rin nodded in agreement because she shared the same thought as well. Right after the referee announced the start of the first round, Hae Kwon's candidate was already in a fluster. It was impossible for him to win Jaejoong.

And true enough, Jaejoong won the round without any doubt.

Although Hae Kwon's cheering team couldn't stop cheering for their people, Hae Kwon was still lagging behind Sung Bok by ten points. Just when the second round was about to end, Jaejoong used a back kick and knocked his opponent out.

"Sung Bok! KO win!" The referee announced.

"Jaejoong sunbae! Jaejoong sunbae!" The other Sung Bok disciples rushed forward to hug Jaejoong.

This was their first battle and this first beautiful victory was like a glorious picture to all Sung Bok disciples. Probably this would be a turning point for Sung Bok as they might be able to get into the quarter final, semi-final and then the final to fight it out with Hyun Woo.

While the others were busy cheering, Rin was standing by the side watching them. It took her quite a while to calm her excitement down and this was when she finally felt the burning sensation in . She bent down to get a bottle of water and when she looked up, she saw the cheering team of Hae Kwon cleaning up the place.

The disciple that lost to Jaejoong was sitting dejectedly on the mat when his coach came up to give him a pat on the back. "You only lost one round! Don't be so dejected! Pull your socks up and prepare for the next battle!"

"Yes." The boy wiped the sweat off his face and stood back up to his feet.

"Good! Our next opponent is Ik Seung Dojang! We can only win and not lose!" Hae Kwon coach told his disciples.

"Yes, coach!" Those voices were so energetic and full of passion.

A bitter smile appeared on Rin's face when she thought of those days in Kwon Seung. When disciples from Kwon Seung lost a fight, the entire atmosphere in the school was exceptionally low like they were being sentenced to death. They wouldn't even have the mood to continue the subsequent fights anymore.

Rin then closed her eyes to drink her water when she heard Rosie calling her.

"Senpai, let's go watch others' competitions."

"You girls go ahead first. I'll catch up later." Rin told her and then the girl ran off to watch the other competitions with Minhee and group.

After Rin put her water bottle back into her bag, she went off to look for Rosie and others. The stadium was filled with people and as she made her way into the stadium, she saw a group of people walking towards her direction. She moved to the side to let them pass but when they got closer, she got a shock.

It was actually Kwon Seung group and she realized the eldest disciple, Kook-joo, was no longer in the group and it was Tiffany who was wearing the competition robe. Her eyes were all red while walking behind her father.

"Hmph!" Hwang Yeol let out a sneer when he saw Rin standing at the side. Just like what their chief instructor did, the other disciples from Kwon Seung started doing the same thing as him.

"Traitor!"

"Shameless!"

Rin's face darkened immediately when she heard those snarky comments. She clenched her fists tightly by her sides, trying her best to control her anger.

"Omo! Minhee-ah, I heard Kwon Seung lost their first battle." A voice spoke loudly.

Rin turned to see Rosie and gang walking towards her direction.

"I think so!" Minhee joined in but when all Kwon Seung disciples turned around to look at her with a dark look, Minhee went frozen on the spot immediately.

"Haha! No wonder they look so sad." Rosie sniggered. "Awww! Poor thing!"

Minhee was hiding behind Rosie, gripping her sleeve tightly like she was afraid of Kwon Seung disciples charging over to beat them up.

"Yah! What are you talking about? Do you think Sung Bok will not lose a round?" Tiffany stepped out and shouted back at Rosie before she glared back at Rin.

"You shameless traitor! You still have the cheeks to stand here to gloat at us! You betrayed Kwon Seung to join Sung Bok! Lee Rin, you are a traitor!"

"Yah! Since when did you hear Rin talk? It's you people who insulted her just now! She didn't even speak a single word! I am the one who is gloating at all of you! Don't push all the blames to Rin!" Rosie shouted back. "It's Kwon Seung who chased her out so how can you call Rin a traitor?"

"You!" Tiffany was speechless because she knew it very well that whatever Rosie had just said was nothing but the truth.

"You and your father are traitors! Shameless traitors!"

Rin glared up at Tiffany angrily and the latter trembled slightly when she saw that look on the taller girl's face. "You can go ahead to insult me! But never! I say never insult my father!"

"Tiffany, let's go! Why bother wasting your breath talking to people like them?" Hwang Yeol grabbed his daughter's hand and pulled her away. The rest of Kwon Seung shot Rin a glare before they went after their chief instructor.

"Yah!" Rosie was about to chase after them when Rin stopped her.

"Forget it! Just like what they had just said! Why waste your breath?"

"Yeah! Senpai is right! Let's go watch Shin Hwi Dojang match!" Minhee stepped in to divert the attention away from Kwon Seung. "If Sung Bok were to be the top two wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter