046

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has already started to set.

The evening training was about to start and all Sung Bok disciples began to gather at the training hall. When they were on the way to the training hall, they saw Dongwook and Jaejoong talking under the tree.

“You should consider this.” Dongwook told Jaejoong. “If you were to be hospitalized for the treatment, your condition could be controlled. Once you have recovered or you have undergone the surgery, you could still participate in tournament again.”

“Yes, I have already considered it very thoroughly. I want to give up being an athlete and be an assistant coach.”

Dongwook stared back at Jaejoong with a frown.

It has been 10 years since Jaejoong last joined Sung Bok. He has been the pillar of Sung Bok. When he decided to quit Taekwondo and when his father began to lose interest in Taekwondo as well, Jaejoong was the one who kept Sung Bok going.

As compared to Joon-gi, he wasn’t that close to Jaejoong.

But Jaejoong gave others an extremely reliable feeling, and it was only Rin who could get straight to his heart. And if Rin couldn’t make him change his mind, no one else would be able to do it.

“Even if you want to be an assistant coach, you shouldn’t overtire yourself. You should avoid all vigorous exercise.” Dongwook nagged. “I have already arranged a ward for you. You don’t need to worry about the hospital fee. Go apply for one month leave and be admitted to the hospital in two days time.”

Jaejoong went frozen at his reply. “I don’t want to do surgery now.”

“It’s not a surgery. You just need to undergo some medical treatment to nurse your health back.”

“I can eat my medication on a timely basis.”

“No! You should go to the hospital!”

“…” Jaejoong went silent for while before he spoke again. “I will eat my medication on time and go for my medical review on time too. I will try not to do any vigorous exercise but I don’t want to be hospitalised. I need to go for the training now.”

Dongwook let out a sigh as he watched Jaejoong made his way to the training hall.

---

After much discussion with Jaejoong, Rin had decided to continue to participate in Taekwondo Babe competition. After defeating Kato Sakura, Rin continued to defeat Oru Sen and Quan Dongna.

Quan Dongna was the new national champion of China; she was tall and was in the heavy weight category. But when Rin was fighting with her, she’s still able to KO her opponent easily.

When Quan Dongna got defeated, the entire China Taekwondo world was shocked.

For the next fourth and fifth round, China had sent two of their famous fighters over to challenge Rin but they still got defeated in the end.

The viewership of Taekwondo Babe has topped the chart for weeks and it has become a ‘must-watch’ show for everyone in Korea. Everytime if the reporters were to do an impromptu street interview on who would be the winner for the upcoming match, every single interviewee would say Lee Rin’s name.

Lee Rin’s name was now a famous name in every household; reporters and other sports critics would bring out her family background and even named her family as the South Korea’s Taekwondo Family.

Rin has also started to attend some talk shows. Her simple and sincere answers made all the audience liked her the moment she was in the show.

Whirlwind Rin.

That was the name that the media called her because her moves were swift and quick like whirlwind, sweeping everyone off their feet.

---

“Coach Jiwon is still so indifferent.” Rosie sighed as she flipped through all the various newspaper featuring Rin’s victory against the ex-champion, Choi Il-shin.
The various newspapers were talking about her whirlwind triple flying kicks.

Even the China’s best fighter was also defeated. Many media were wondering if Rin were to participate in the upcoming International Youth Taekwondo Tournament, would she be able to defeat Liu Yifei’s undefeated record?

“I can’t believe that Coach Jiwon is pretending like nothing had happened!” Rosie ruffled her hair in frustration. “All these news had already proven that you have the ability to fight in IYTT. You are her daughter! She should consider you first. Jaejoong sunbae must be very disappointed!”

Rin kept quiet upon Rosie’s reply because Jaejoong had put in a lot of efforts to get her into the show. He must be very disappointed right now.

“But I find it weird! Jaejoong sunbae has always been a very calm person. Why is he so anxious over IYTT? Like he doesn’t have much time left…”

Rin continued to keep her silence but deep down in her heart, she shared the same feeling as Rosie as well. She began to worry about Jaejoong’s health.

“Ehhh… let’s not talk about this. Senpai, tomorrow is chuseok. How are you going to celebrate this festival with Jaejoong sunbae?”

“Nothing. We will be staying in.”

“What? You two should head out for a romantic date.”

“We don’t need romantic date.” Rin rolled her eyes.

“Pssssh! You two behave like old couple that had married for several decades.”
Rin’s face turned red at her friend’s comment.

Luckily with Rosie’s reminder, Rin remembered that today was chuseok so she went to buy some songpyeon and hanhwa before bringing them to her father.
When she was at Kwon Seung’s gate, she bumped into Tiffany’s father, Instructor Hwang.

“Hwang gangsa-nim!” Rin greeted the older man.

“Rin-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter