045

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the doors at the training hall opened again, the group only saw Jaejoong walking in. Instead of joining the group, he went to stand behind Jiwon. Kris knew that Rin must have lost her battle.

When the group was having their training, Jaejoong just walked behind Jiwon to see how she guided the members on the techniques.

The air in the training hall was scarily heavy and everyone was taking glances at Jaejoong. Eunjung was the only one who wasn’t bothered about it.

Rosie wanted to know where did Rin go but Jaejoong’s face was extremely solemn so she didn’t dare to make a single sound.

Just when the morning training session was about to end, Rin was seen walking into the training hall like a zombie. Jaejoong looked up at her with a complicated look on his face and Rin just got to her position without even looking at him.

“Senpai, are you okay?” Rosie went over to stand at Jaejoong’s usual position next to Rin. “Actually it’s good to be an assistant coach too. Jaejoong sunbae can help to make Sung Bok to become more famous!”

Rin continued to stare at the mat like she didn’t hear Rosie at all.

“Rin, come out!” Jiwon said loudly, snapping her daughter back to her senses.

Rin walked out and stared blankly at her mother.

Jiwon let out a sigh. “I had watched your performance last night.” Jiwon began. “What is your opinion on Kato Sakura?”

Rin was stunned for one moment before she answered her mother.

“She is very agile and both her attack and defense are pretty balanced. But she doesn’t have any outstanding strength so she is an average fighter.”

Jaejoong stood behind Jiwon and listened quietly.

“How would you rate Kato Sakura with Xu Jiao and Liu Yifei?” Jiwon continued.

“Liu Yifei is the strongest among the three.” Rin answered. “Xu Jiao is more arrogant and her technique is more ferocious. If Kato Sakura and Xu Jiao were to fight against one another, I would think that the probability of Xu Jiao winning is higher.”

Thinking of those matches at Chang Hai, Taeyeon and Baekhyun nodded their heads in agreement. Xu Jiao was still young, and when she grew older, she would become the champion of the newer generation.

“Xu Jiao always lost to you and yet you still think so highly of her.” Eunjung sneered. “People, who is smart, can tell that there’s something wrong in your insight. But for people who don’t know, they might think that you are praising yourself indirectly by thinking so highly of Xu Jiao.”

“But senpai still defeated Kato Sakura with a one-sided win.” Rosie snorted and her volume was loud enough for everyone to hear.

Eunjung’s expression went frozen upon hearing that reply.

Everyone knew she lost to Kato Sakura and after that she won continuously for six times until Rin defeated her last night.

It felt like someone had just slapped her on the face.

“Kato Sakura and Xu Jiao has already registered for IYTT this year. The tournament this year will be very interesting.” Jiwon said, as if she didn’t feel the odd atmosphere at the group. “And the PD Of Taekwondo Babe had just called to invite you to continue with the competition. What is your thought?”

“No, I don’t want to continue anymore.” Rin said firmly.

Jaejoong looked up at his girlfriend in shock.

“I never wanted to participate in this show. Nobody came to ask if I want to join!”

Jiwon turned to look at Jaejoong then back to her daughter.

“Think carefully before you answer me. Give me your answer by the end of tomorrow.” With that Jiwon walked out of the training hall with Jaejoong trialing after her.

“Senpai! You must continue! The prize is attractive!” Rosie went up to Rin the moment Jiwon and Jaejoong stepped out of the training hall.

Rin just stared at Jaejoong’s back view and she didn’t hear anything that Rosie was saying until she felt a pull at her arm. She turned around to see Eunjung standing in front of her.

“Are you free in the evening time?” Eunjung asked.

“Yes, why?”

“I have something to tell you. We will meet at the Holler Cafe.” And then she left the training hall.

---

When they were exiting the training base, the gang was surprised to see a whole bunch of reporters stationed outside, waiting for Rin.

The moment they saw her walking out, they rushed up immediately to interview her. Although she was pretty cautious in her replies, the ahjussi reporters were nodding their heads with a satisfied smile.

Rosie was sniggering to herself because she has finally witnessed how Rin rose to fame.

When they arrived at the campus, the people in school were exceptionally shocked to see her. Many were tossing admiring gazes at her; some even went up to ask for her autograph.

“Ahhh! So this is how you will feel when you are famous!” Rosie thought and she felt like she was flying in the sky.

After school, Rin and Rosie were exiting from the school when they saw Dongwook’s car parked in front of the school gate. Knowing that the older man may have something to talk to Rin, Rosie went off on her own.

“Get in.” Dongwook opened the door and Rin just got in without saying anything.

She also knew Dongwook’s intention here. He must be here as the mediator between her and Jaejoong.

“I heard about it.”

“Then why didn’t you stop him?” Rin asked directly. “Everyone is giving up Taekwondo! What’s the point of learning?”

“He probably likes coaching others.” Dongwook comforted. “He has been coaching all the Sung Bok disciples. You, Dara and Kris are all taught by him. Aren’t you?”

Rin kept quiet and stared out of the window.

“He’s probably too tired...” Dongwook sighed. “He need to train himself, participate in tournament, coach all Sung Bok disciples and you guys in the training base. He still has a few part-time jobs to handle! It doesn’t do him good at all. Giving up his athlete status may be a good thing for him and his body.”

A thought hit Rin’s head at the same time. She turned to look at Dongwook with a pale face. “Is there something wrong with his health? Is he sick?”

Suddenly she thought of the time when they were in Beijing; the time when Jaejoong was running a fever and persistent coughing.

She had also realised he was getting thinner as day went by.
Rin paled out at the though of that.

Seeing the worried look on Rin’s face, Dongwook suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter