037

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the dinner, the Seoul team had decided to eat at their house where Dongwook and Jaejoong cooked for the team. Sitting at the dining table, the rest were talking about Rin's final match tomorrow.

"What if we couldn't find the culprit by tomorrow?" Rosie asked.

The rest kept quiet upon hearing her question.

"We will find him." Another voice spoke.

The group looked up and saw Joon-gi walking into their house.

"Joon-gi sunbae!" The group greeted.

"Don't need to worry! We will find the man to return our country's honour and also make Rin the best camper."

"Food is ready." Jaejoong announced as he held a pot of soup out.

"Let's eat!" Joon-gi announced. "Anyway who will you be going up against tomorrow?"

"Xu Jiao."

"Didn't expect her to get into the final." Rosie snorted. "But at least she help to clear the path for senpai so that senpai can kick her off again."

"But you have to be extra careful." Dongwook said.

"Her boyfriend hasn't said anything. Why are you so worried?" Joon-gi sneered.

"Oh ya! I have been taking notes for the past matches. She hasn't been using her serial double flying kicks and it seems like she has gone back to basic."

"What? She hasn't been using her serial double flying kick?" Rosie asked with a raised brow.

Baekhyun nodded his head.

The rest went silent because they didn't expect to see such a change in Xu Jiao's usual arrogant attitude.

If she were to change her bad habit, she might become a scary opponent among the female Taekwondo athletes.

"This is for you." Jaejoong pushed a bowl of ginseng chicken soup to Rin.

"Aniya! You need this more than me." Rin pushed the bowl back to Jaejoong.

"You should eat. You need more energy to fight Xu Jiao."

"Let's eat together, okay?"

"No, you eat alone."

"Yah! Stop your PDA here! Please consider the singles here!" Joon-gi sniggered.
Rin's face flushed red at his comment.

---

After dinner, the rest headed out to search for the man and Dongwook ordered Rin to stay in to rest and also to take care of Jaejoong.

At first Rin wanted to go out with them but with so many of her team members telling her to stay, she has no choice but to listen to them.

After the group left, the couple sat down at the courtyard. "Do you want me to train later?"

"No need." Jaejoong stared up at the moon and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Huh?"

"You can win Xu Jiao." Jaejoong looked back at her with a smile. "Once you win tomorrow's match, you will be able to learn from Master Liu."

"Master Liu... He is the legendary Taekwondo master." Rin muttered.

"Yes. He's also the father of Liu Yifei."

"But I still prefer to learn from appa and you." Rin smiled.

Jaejoong smiled and put her head on his shoulder. "No matter what, you should win this match, and get the chance to learn from him. This is a rare chance."

"Araso! You are so naggy!"

"Do you know how to win Xu Jiao tomorrow?"

Rin nodded.

"Good."

---

The second day passed by quickly and it was also the final selection match for the best camper award. After so many days of elimination round, there were only four persons left standing. Two males and two females.

The winner of both category would be able to receive USD10,000 cash and also given a chance to learn from Master Liu Yun Yue.

Being able to learn from Master Liu has been a dream for all Taekwondo learners. Although Master Liu has never participated in any world tournament, it had been rumoured that even world champion couldn't fight with him till the end of the third round. It's because Master Liu would KO his opponent near the end of the second round.

This was how he was being recognised as the world number one Taekwondo master.

The legends about him and his mysterious self had earned respect of countless Taekwondo learners.

"Hehehe! Finally!" Rosie rubbed her palms excitedly as she watched Rin and Xu Jiao bowing at one another. "Once senpai beat Xu Jiao, she will get a huge sum of money! Wahahahaha! And then she will become a rich woman and then she can go shopping with us, watch movie with us and even eat good food with us! Daebak!"

"Yeah!" Boram nodded while her eyes continued to watch the match in front of her. She noticed Xu Jiao's techniques have become more matured and this match wasn't going to be an easy one for Rin. "Rin need to buy some new clothes! She has been wearing those dull clothes that don't suit her age! Now that she is dating Jaejoong sunbae, she should dress up more to capture his heart."

"Pssshhh! My Jaejoong sunbae is very loyal to my senpai! He won't change heart so easily!"

"Yaaaa!" The girls looked up to see Xu Jiao doing a reverse horizontal kick, aiming at Rin's right chest.

Rin took a step to the side and dodged the attack.

"Ehhh... what's going on?" Rosie said. "The first round is going to end soon and why is it Xu Jiao the one that scored a point? What is happening to my senpai?"

"Yaaaa!" Xu Jiao launched another round of attacks.

One double flying kick after another.

Rin backed away immediately. Although her speed was obviously a little slower than before, she still managed to dodge Xu Jiao's attack.

"Omo!" Rosie covered with her hand.

"Beeeep!" The referee blew his whistle, indicating the end of the first round.

1 : 0

Xu Jiao was in the lead.

"Senpai, what's wrong with you?" Rosie went up to give Rin her towel and water before massaging her shoulders.

"You are worried about Jaejoong hyung?" Kris asked.

"Why didn't you stop him?" Rin asked.

"Do you think I can stop him when he had already made up his mind?"

**Flashback**

When the Seoul team gathered for their breakfast, Jaejoong and Dongwook had already left their dormitory to look for the man with Joon-gi.

Rin wanted to call Jaejoong but Kris stopped her. "Forget it! Hyung didn't take his phone with him because he knew you would call him to quarrel with him."

"Now I understand why did he ask me if I know how to fight Xu Jiao." Rin muttered. "He had already decided to head out to look for the culprit."

"Don't worry! Hyung had fully recovered! He knows how to take care of himself!" Kris added.

Rin kept quiet and stared blankly at the space in front of her.

**End of Flashback**

"What do you think you are doing?" Jiwon asked her daughter.

Because it was the last day of selection round, Jiwon had decided to come to watch the match and also to support Rin.

"Omma..."

"I know you are worried about Jaejoong but shouldn't you focus on your match and throw all thoughts away temporarily?"

"I know what to do now." Rin said.

---

Outside, the three boys were looking around for the man by the name, Feng Xiaogang.

They went around the possible area where the man was staying and asked every single person they saw on the street.

Jaejoong looked at his watch and began to worry. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, causing him to go giddy.

His vision went blur for a second and then he felt someone grabbing his hand.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked.

He looked at the man and got a shock. It was the man that they have been looking for. "Are you Feng Xiaogang?" He grabbed the man's arm and asked.

"Yes. Who are you?" The man was startled by his action.

"Do you remember Lee Byung Hyun?"

The man's eyes went wide when he heard the name. He wiggled his arm off Jaejoong's grasp and ran off immediately.

"Feng Xiaogang!" Jaejoong shouted and chased after the man.

As they ran after one another, Joon-gi happened to see them and he joined in the chase as well.

The two boys were hot on the man's heel and they finally came to an abandoned building. Feng Xiaogang ran into the building to take cover but Jaejoong was still chasing closely behind him.

"Ahhh! Such a persistent boy!" The man sighed and continued running up the stairs.

When he got to the second level, he tripped over a rod and fell forward.

Just when he thought his head was going to hit the brick on the floor, he felt someone pulling him back from behind.

During the process of saving the man, a rusty nail on the wall scratched Jaejoong's arm.

"Young man, thank you for saving my life!" Feng Xiaogang thanked him.

"Mr Feng, please go back with me. I really need you to clarify the matter with Master Xu." Jaejoong pled.

"This matter had passed so long ago! Why do you want to bring this up? You should go to the hospital."

"Please, Mr Feng! You have to go back with me!"

"Why? Why can't you just let me go? I have finally found my life and why do you have to come and disrupt it?"

"Because of this matter, it had ruined a family, a man's reputation and a girl's childhood."

Feng Xiaogang went silent at his reply.

"Because of your act, a girl got laughed because of her father was being called a scumbag."

"I have a daughter too! Do you know by raking the past, my daughter will suffer the same thing too?"

Jaejoong knelt before the man. "I beg you. If you refused to clarify on this matter, the girl would lose her chance to learn Taekwondo forever and her father's innocence could never be proven! Ever since that incident, everyone has been calling Lee Byung Hyun a disgrace and scumbag! It was his daughter who stood by him and believed in her father. No matter how people insult her and her father, she would still stand by her father's side because believes in her father."

"Why are you so persistent, young man?" Feng Xiaogang sighed.

"Because I love this girl more than anything! Even if this were to take my life, I would still protect her till the end."

Feng Xiaogang went silent at Jaejoong's confession. "Okay. I will go clear things up." He finally agreed.

"Thank you so much." Jaejoong bowed.

Unknown to Jaejoong, Joon-gi witnessed the entire conversation from the third storey.

"Let's go now. You need to get your wound treated." The man helped Jaejoong up and the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter