036

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Rin was used to waking up early, she continued to wake up at 6am in the morning even though she only has two hours of sleep. She got up to check on Jaejoong's temperature and when she's assured that his fever had fully subsided, she made her way out of his room to go for her morning jog.

Shortly after she started jogging, she saw two figures walking towards her direction. She stopped to see who were the two persons and got a shock when she saw Xu Jiao walking right at the front of another girl.

"Lee Rin!" Xu Jiao said loudly.

"What do you want?" Rin asked but her eyes were looking at the lady behind Xu Jiao.

She looked extremely elegant even though she was wearing her Taekwondo robe, and she was smiling happily at Rin.

Xu Jiao let out a cough. "You beat me! You are good! I admit!"

Rin frowned.

"But I. Third lousiest disciple in Chang Hai! You win me! No big deal!" Xu Jiao said. "I get the forth lousiest disciple to fight you! Jie!" Xu Jiao turned to look at the lady next to her.

The lady came forward with a happy smile. "Nice to see you again, cute little girl."

"It's you!" Rin got a shock when she finally remembered the lady.

"Jie, you had met her before?" Xu Jiao was equally surprised.

The lady nodded. "Of course. She is really good! She caught the molester."

Xu Jiao frowned when she heard the lady praising Rin. "Jie, you promised me." Xu Jiao pulled the lady's sleeve with a pout.

"Okay." The lady smiled and turned back to face Rin. "That night, I saw that you could jump really high and your analysis skill is very good. I hope that I can have a chance to spar with you. Let's do it at the clearing in the woods. Are you okay?"

"Sure." Rin accepted and followed the lady into the woods.

As the sky got brighter, more and more campers were awake and they started coming out of their house for their morning exercise. When they came out of their house, they saw Rin and the lady walking into the woods; they went after them to check out what they were doing.

Rosie and gang were also part of the crowd.

"We don't have much rules. Let's just do it as a simple sparring session. Okay?" The lady asked with an eye smile.

"Sure." Rin nodded and moved away from the lady. "We can start now."

"Yaaaa!" The lady shouted once and charged towards Rin, and threw her leg out for a horizontal kick.

Rin spin backwards and counterattacked with a back kick.

"Indeed." The lady nodded with satisfaction. "You can read one's move."

"I learnt it through my trainings."

The smile on the lady's face got wider. "Can you show me your whirlwind triple kicks?"

"Senpai, don't show her!" Rosie blurted. "They might learn it!"

"You shut up!" Xu Jiao shouted at Rosie.

"It's okay." Rin turned to look at her friend and began to execute her triple kicks.

"Haaaa!" Rin leapt up into the air and spun around with the first kick. The entire sight was like a water-coloured painting.

"Wahhhh!" Although the campers had already witnessed Rin's triple kicks before, they were still amazed by the power of her kick.

To be able to execute three kicks in one move was an extreme move for many Taekwondo athletes and even if one were able to do such move, the strength of each kick would be weak. Nobody could exert the same amount of strength like Rin.

Under the rising sun, the lady didn't dodge a single bit. She just used both arms to block the kick.

The other campers were astonished because they didn't know how did she manage to withstand that powerful impact. This was when Boram finally recognised the lady that Rin was sparring with.

"Omo!" She let out an astonished gasp.

"This is why you are able to execute three kicks within one move. The height that you reach is way higher than other girls can reach. It is because of this height then your kicks are powerful."

"You are very strong too." Rin replied. "Your speed is exceptionally fast as well."

The lady's eyes went wide when she heard Rin's reply. But she recomposed herself back very quickly. "So what are you going to do when your opponent is faster than you?"

With that the lady moved a distance away from Rin, and adjusted her pace before she charged towards Rin.

"Yaaaaa!"

The moment the lady took her first step; Rin had also taken one step to the right and made a spin. The lady's eyes went wide when she saw Rin moved.

Both girls stopped at the same time but only Rin's leg was one inch away from the lady's face.

"Daebak!" Rosie and Taeyeon muttered.

Both Xu Jiao and that lady were in a shock as well.

Rin withdrew her leg and bowed at the lady. "Thanks for the sparring session."

With that she turned around and was surprised to see so many people were already up and watching them.

"Senpai, who is she?" Rosie went up to Rin and asked excitedly.

"Yifei sunbae." Rin replied.

"Ya! She is Yifei sunbae! I remember now!" Boram squealed.

She was the one who went to Dongwook's room at night.

"Yifei shijie!" A group of Chang Hai led by Tian Yu came and greeted the lady.

"The legendary Liu Yifei?" Rosie stared at the lady unbelievably.

"You are strong. Very strong!" Yifei walked up to Rin and told her with a smile. "I think you will surpass me in no time."

"You are too flattering, Yifei sunbae!"

"Yifei shi jie, why are you talking so nicely to her?" Xu Jiao stomped her feet angrily.

Tian Yu smacked the back of Xu Jiao's head. "Why are you so rude to Yifei shi jie?"

"Xu Jiao, you should really reflect on yourself. Rin is definitely better than you so if you want to defeat her, you really need to work hard on your training and not use those fancy footworks to scare others. You have an excellent stamina so you should work on those effective footworks."

Xu Jiao lowered her head in guilt.

"You hear me?"

"Yes, shi jie."

"Tian Yu, you have to keep an eye on her and make sure she train hard, and not go out to cause trouble." Yifei told the younger boy.

"Yes, shi jie!"

"I have to go now." Yifei turned back to Rin. "I hope to be able to meet you in one of the official tournaments."

"Me too."

---

After that saga, Rin and the girls headed back to wash up. Rin went to check on Jaejoong before going for her breakfast at the eating hall within Chang Hai Dojang.

Once breakfast time was over, the Seoul team then made their way to the training hall for their lesson when they saw Xu Zhe Yi and the entire Chang Hai were standing at the centre of the hall like they were waiting for their arrival.

"Master Xu." Dongwook bowed at the older man.

"Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter