033

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beijing

Chang Hai Dojang

The training hall was filled with campers from various countries and everyone was in their Taekwondo robe, staring intently at the competition mat. The match between Chang Hai and Seoul team had begun. Chang Hai had sent out their member, Han Dongjian while Baekhyun was representing the Seoul team.

"Yaaaaa!"

"Haaaa!"

The two boys were exchanging blows constantly. Rin was watching by the side quietly. She has been teammate with Baekhyun for two years but she would still be surprised everytime she saw his changes. When he was not training, he would be a quiet boy. But when he was in a competition, he has become a ferocious wolf, waiting for his chance to get to his prey.

"Baekhyunnie is so handsome!" Rosie squealed when she saw Baekhyun sent a horizontal kick to his opponent.

But Han Dongjian reacted very quickly and twisted around, avoiding Baekhyun's kick safely.

A frown appeared on Rin's face. After several attacks, Baekhyun had slowed down his pace and both of them sank into a standstill.

"Baekhyun did pretty well." Taeyeon mumbled.

"But he didn't manage to score any point." Boram said nervously. Baekhyun was the third strongest in their team and if he couldn't win his match, it would be very difficult for them to win.

"0 : 0 is already a very good result."

"Which team are you in?" Rosie sneered.

"Do you know what is Han Dongjian rank in China national level?" Taeyeon sighed.

"What is his rank?"

"First runner up."

Rosie and Boram's mouth dropped open at the same time and went silent immediately. They tossed a respectful gaze towards Baekhyun who was fighting hard for his match. They have never expected Chang Hai to send a disciple with such prominent result.

The first round ended with 0 : 0.

Baekhyun came back to the resting area and put on his glasses. He drank a few mouthful of water and apologised to his teammates. "Mianhae. Didn't manage to score a point."

"Are you crazy?" Jonghyun punched Baekhyun's shoulder lightly.

"You have already done very well! He is the first runner-up in the entire China! If you were to defeat him, you would be the champion of China! Haha!" Rosie laughed.

"Please! Even if he were to beat him, he may not be the champion too!" Kris snorted.

Dongwook came over to hand a towel to Baekhyun. "Han Dongjian's defense is strong and steady. If you were to continue just like your first round, his stamina would definitely win over yours. Hence for the second round, you should attack as much as possible. There might be a possibility of him getting weaker when he changed his attacking position to defending position."

The others were shocked when they heard Dongwook giving advices to his teammates. Usually it was Jaejoong who would be the one telling them on the strategy but there seemed to be a change in role.

Rin turned to look at her boyfriend and this was only when she finally realised his face was pretty pale. "Are you okay?" Rin asked softly.

Jaejoong opened his eyes and nodded with a smile.

A frown appeared on Rin's face.

"Don't worry. I'm really fine." Jaejoong assured and pointed at the mat, telling his girlfriend to watch the match.

She turned back to see Baekhyun's match had already started. Baekhyun pretended to attack Han Dongjian for a few times before he showed some signs of exhaustion. Han Dongjian's eyes sparkled with hope and began attacking Baekhyun.

"Haaa!" Baekhyun dodged Han Dongjian's axe kick and twisted around to give him a horizontal kick and another horizontal kick on Han Dongjian's chest.

"Waaaaa!" Rosie shot up from her seat and Boram started cheering for Baekhyun. Taeyeon, Kris, Jonghyun and others were smiling happily at the result.

Even the other campers were surprised by the result, as they have never expected the Seoul team to be leading in this match.

1 : 0

Rin clapped loudly when the referee announced the result. Rin looked towards Dongwook's direction and saw him looking intently at the match before him.

This was his strategy.

"If he were to continue learning Taekwondo, his achievements might be higher than I could expect." Rin thought.

When she snapped out of her reverie, she saw Dongwook looking at her direction. Rin flashed him a smile and a thumb-up.

Dongwook smiled and then he shifted his focus back to the match.

Just then Jaejoong let out a cough. She quickly turned back to look at him; she could sweats appearing on his forehead.

Rin got a shock and put her hand on his forehead.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong moved away from her.

His forehead was hot.

"You are having a fever!"

"I'm fine." Jaejoong grabbed her hand and held it with his.

"You are not fine! You are perspiring and your hand is cold. Have you taken any medicine?"

"I'm fine." Jaejoong insisted.

"No, you can't participate in the later match... I'll go tell Dongwook sunbae." She got up from her seat.

At first Dongwook had already confirmed Jonghyun to participate in the match but Jaejoong decided to take his place instead. Dongwook must have known that he was already unwell at that time so he didn't choose him to participate in the match. But in the end, she didn't know what did Jaejoong tell Dongwook and the latter allowed him to be the one to fight Ma Tian Yu instead.

Jaejoong grabbed her hand and made her sit back down to the bench instead.

"Don't go." Jaejoong said coldly.

"But you are sick!"

"That's my problem." Jaejoong said coldly.

Rin turned to look at him with a stunned look. "Are you going to say that it's not my business?"

Kris let out a yawn and shook his head when he watched the couple fight again.

The second round ended with Baekhyun in lead. 3 : 1

The atmosphere at Chang Hai's side was weird. Xu Jiao was staring angrily at the Seoul team side while Tian Yu patted Dongjian's back.

The Seoul team was welcoming Baekhyun like he was the hero.

"Let him rest." Dongwook came forward to stop the others from gathering around Baekhyun and handed water and towel to Baekhyun. And then he helped to massage his shoulders to loosen his muscles. "Retain your strength and focus on defense. Remember not to deplete your strength too quickly."

"Yes." Baekhyun nodded.

Just then coughing sound could be heard from next to her. She got up from her seat and ran off.

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong coughed but Rin had already gone out of sight.

"Omo! Senpai!" Rosie shouted. "Where are you going? Your match is coming up soon!"

Dongwook turned around and saw the empty seat next to Jaejoong.

While running out, Rin saw Luhan and she went up to him to ask if he has any medicine for fever. Luhan turned to look at the match for one more time before he replied Rin. "The medicine is at the dormitory. I need to go back to take."

"It's okay. I will go myself." Rin told the younger boy.

Luhan was about to reply Rin but she had already run off without hearing his reply.

Right after Rin left, Han Dongjian launched an axe kick and it landed on Baekhyun's right chest.

"Yes!" Luhan cheered happily.

Rin ran very quickly back to the house and got the medicine within one minute before she zoomed back to the training hall. By the time she got back, Kris had already started his match. Rin was shocked. "Did I go so long that I missed Taeyeon's match?"

"Senpai, why did you go?" Rosie went up to her the moment she saw her running back to the training hall.

"Ya! If you were to be two minutes late, you would have missed your match with Xu Jiao." Boram complained.

"Luckily you came back in time..."

But Rin walked towards Taeyeon before Rosie could even finish her sentence.

"Yah! Senpai! Ahhh! Why is she like this?"

"How was your match?" Rin asked Taeyeon.

"I lost mine." Taeyeon smiled. "But Kris is doing pretty well. Look!"

Rin turned to see Kris and another sturdy guy, Gao Zheng, testing one another out on the mat. Suddenly Kris flashed a creepy smile and looked at Gao Zheng's right shoulders, causing the latter to turn to look at his shoulder.

"Bam!"

Kris' flying kick landed on his opponent's left chest.

4 : 4

"Wahhh!" The hall erupted into laughter and cheers.

"Haha! This is Dongwook sunbae's strategy!" Rosie beamed happily. "You missed the first two matches. That Gao Zheng is so big and clumsy. One kick from him is equivalent a several hundreds kilograms of weight. Kris didn't even have a chance to retaliate back. If not because of Dongwook sunbae's strategy, we may not be able to get that two points back!"

On the mat, Kris widened his eyes and stared at Gao Zheng's head. The plump boy looked up and Kris kicked his leg over.

"Bam!"

5 : 4

"Hahahahaha!" The girls started laughing happily.

Rin also let out a soft chuckle.

"Daebak! Dongwook sunbae is a genius!" Rosie squealed. "It's pity that you missed Baekhyun and Taeyeon's matches. Although they lost to their opponents, they both did very well in their fight too! Dongwook sunbae should just become a coach and not a doctor!"

Rin looked towards Dongwook's direction only to see him focusing on Kris' match.

"It's a pity that we lost the first two rounds. Those sickening Chang Hai people are fierce like alien! But I think we are going to win this round! Hahahaha!" Rosie laughed.

While they were talking, Kris did his trick again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter