032

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The afternoon sun was scorching hot.

Ripples were appearing one after another on the lake and the sun reflection on the lake was like glittering diamonds. But Rin didn't see this beautiful scene, she could only see a blurry scene before her.

She was hugging her knees to herself and crying. She felt cold at that very moment. Shivering cold.

**Flashback**

Lee Rin! Do you know what are you doing?"

"Yes!"

"Quitting Taekwondo forever! Are you sure about that? Why are you so immature? Why can't you just let this matter rest?"

"I will win her!"

"I will not let anybody insult appa! Do you really think that Master Xu will apologise to your father?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I am! Happy?"

"Lee Byung Hyun, you go talk to your daughter and tell her whether you had consumed stimulant or not!"

**End of Flashback**

A summer breeze blew past the lake and it made Rin hugged her legs even tighter than before...

---

The boys had already left the girls' house and made their way back to their own house. Jonghyun and Xiumin were dazing out while Kris and Jaejoong were discussing about the later match. Dongwook was nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung, why didn't you go talk to Rin?" Kris asked.

"She should be responsible for what she had done."

"Hyung, you can't blame her! That is her father after all! If she doesn't stand by him, who will? Rin is right! I think that Master Xu had gone a little overboard too!"

Jaejoong kept quiet at Kris' reply.

"Hyung, you are her boyfriend! If you don't understand her, no one would."

Jaejoong stared out of the window, not saying a word.

---

"So you are here." A voice spoke.

Rin smelled the scent of Dettol and she knew who was the owner of that voice.
Rin looked up at him for a second and looked back down to her feet.

"Eat your lunch."

Dongwook smiled and sat next to her, opening the lunchbox filled with dishes and rice.

"I'm not hungry." Rin shook her head.

"You are going to fight Xu Jiao later. You need the strength to win her. Don't you?" Dongwook smiled and handed the lunchbox and chopsticks into her hands.

Rin stared down at her lunchbox. "Am I wrong?"

"In what way?"

"Am I too hotheaded? Just like what my mother said that I am crazy! If I didn't step up to question Master Xu, others would probably forget about my father's name… and even if I manage to defeat Xu Jiao or even Master Xu, no one would believe…"

"You regretted what you did in the morning?"

Rin kept quiet.

"If you were able to turn back time, do you think you would be able to control your emotion?" Dongwook asked.

Rin bit her lower lip and shook her head. "No, I will still do the same thing because I don't like others insulting my father. I can't stay there and keep quiet! I can't..."

Tears started streaming down her face.

She could still remember how her father would punish her whenever she got into fights; she could still remember how he trained her when she was young and she could still remember the smile when her father watched all the Taekwondo competitions on TV.

He's definitely not someone who would use stimulant to win his competition.

"That man is my father! He will never take stimulant! He fought his matches fair and square! Someone must have framed him!" She buried her face in between her legs.

There was a moment of silence before Dongwook broke it.

"You still believe your father even after receiving that call?"

Rin's head shot up like something he struck her suddenly.

Suddenly she felt like she was having difficulty in breathing.

**Flashback**

"That year..." Her father's voice sounded from the other side of the call. He sounded so old and tired all of a sudden. "... I did consume stimulant."

The old voice let out a sigh after a long time.

"Rin-ah..."

**End of Flashback**

---

The Seoul training base was empty.

Byung Hyun was sitting in the centre of the training hall, looking at the huge portrait of a Chinese word '道' (Dao) in front of him.

**Flashback**

That time he had put all his time in practising Taekwondo for his upcoming World Taekwondo Tournament. Jiwon had also focused most of her time in the Seoul National Team and she barely came home. Rin was still seven at the time but she was extremely obedient and she would always sit by the side to watch his practise.

Everytime Rin cheered at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter