003

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rin stared blankly at the young man before the window. He looked as if he had been disinfected; he looked so clean like he was shining exceptionally brightly.
"You are injured so you can't get up so vigorously." The young man said, walking towards her direction with a cotton ball in his hand.

When he removed the bandage on her hand to clean it with the cotton ball, she could smell alcohol and feel the coldness. The stinging coldness wiggled its way from her forehead down to her body. She shivered slightly and looked away from the young man.

"Do you still feel giddy?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Try shaking your head."

"Huh?"

"If you still feel giddy, there might be a concussion so you have to go to the hospital."

"I'm fine." Rin replied. She knew her body very well. When she saw Cheondong's leg coming at her direction, she didn't fight back but instead, she fell along the direction and reduced the impact of his kick. But the main reason why she fainted was probably because of exhaustion.

"You seem to be a pretty stubborn girl." The young man chuckled.

She could hear the sound of his lips curling up into a smile; it sounded like dew sliding gently down the flower petal. It was so soothing and refreshing.

"Rin!" The door flung open and Rosie charged into the room, enveloping Rin for a hug. "How are you feeling? I wanted to stay here to accompany you but Dongwook sunbae told me not to disturb your rest so I went back home. I came right after I woke up! How are you feeling? Does your wound hurt?

"I'm fine." Rin smiled and noticed Rosie's red eyes. She knew her friend didn't sleep well last night.

"Really? You are not lying to me right? Aigoo! Why does your forehead still look so swollen? You should take a rest today! I'll help you inform seosaeng-nim that you will taking medical leave today."

"I am fine. I can still go to school." Rin reassured her friend and turned to the young man. "Thank you."

"Oh ya!" Rosie smacked her head like she remembered something important. "Dongwook sunbae, thank you for taking care of Rin! Kamsa hamnida! Neomu kamsa hamnida!"

"Dongwook sunbae..." Rin took a glance at the young man before her and realised he did look a little like Mrs Lee. His skin was so fair and his lips were so luscious and red.

Walking out of the door, Rin realised it was a small wooden hut whereby there were lots of small potted plants surrounding the hut.

"Hmph! That stupid Cheondong! He actually sneak attacked you! I think it's time to teach him a lesson!" Rosie hissed but started laughing the next second. "But I bet he isn't getting any better because chungsa-nim is not going to let him off so easily. He had already made him kneel in the training hall for one whole night. He is going to punish him in front of the seniors and juniors! Let's go take a look!"

And then she pulled Rin to the training hall.

"Chungsa-nim!"

"Chungsa-nim!"

"Chungsa-nim!!!" Flustered voices came from all over the places. Rosie stopped in her track in shock while Rin looked towards the direction of the commotion and saw Cheondong kneeling on the floor, crying and hugging Minsoo's leg.

"Chungsa-nim, I am sorry! I swear I will not do it again! Please don't chase me out!"

Other than Jaejoong and Hyuna, the rest of the students were kneeling down to plead for Cheondong. "Chungsa-nim, please forgive Cheondong!"

One of the female students was kneeling next to Cheondong and bowing at the man. "Chungsa-nim, Cheondong is still young! It's my fault that I didn't teach him well, please punish me instead or chase me out! Please don't chase him away! He loves Taekwondo and Sung Bok Dojang! If you want to punish, you can punish me!"

Kris was also kneeling on the floor. "Chungsa-nim, Cheondong may be hotheaded but he meant no harm! So please give him another chance!"

"Chung...chungsa-nim want to chase Cheondong out of Sung Bok?" Rosie muttered, shocked by what she had heard.

She turned her head to look at Rin who was staring at the crying boy.

"Learning Taekwondo is to make you stronger and healthier. It's not for you to fight!" Minsoo sighed and looked away from Cheondong. "Just leave. People like you should stop learning Taekwondo, if not you will definitely cause harm to the society!"

"Chungsa-nim!"

The girl next to Cheondong let out a cry while Cheondong continued to weep and hug Minsoo's leg even tighter. "I didn't bully the weak! I just feel unfair why did I lose to someone from Kwon Seung! I don't want to be laughed at for losing to a girl! Chungsa-nim, I promise I will not let Sung Bok down and I will not cause trouble to the society! Please believe me!"

Minsoo let out a sigh and shook his head. "I can ignore the fact that you challenged someone secret but how can you sneak attack the person when the person didn't accept your challenge. You had violated the basic ethics of Taekwondo."

"I... I..." Cheondong was speechless.

"He didn't sneak attack me."

The rest of the Sung Bok's students were in shock when they saw Rin making her way towards the centre of the training hall.

"Mr Lee, Cheondong didn't sneak attack me. He did inform me when he made his move! I heard him so this isn't a sneak attack."

Cheondong stared unbelievably at Rin with his red tear eyes.

For that moment Rin felt that Cheondong was lucky to have so many fellow students pleading for him, while she didn't have anybody defending her when she was in Kwon Seung.

"You are not going pursue the matter that he hit you?" Minsoo looked at the skinny girl before him. Despite her petite size, he could still feel a righteous aura coming from her.

"Whether I would pursue this matter or not, he didn't sneak attack me. That's the truth."

The entire training hall went into dead silence. The other Sung Bok's students were looking weirdly at Rin. The bandage on her forehead was exceptionally prominent. Kris was eyeing her from head to toe and for the first time, Jaejoong's gaze fell upon Rin for the longest time ever.

---

"I have never felt so contradicted before! I may find Cheondong very pitifully at that timebut when I saw the bruise on your head, I really feel like punching him!" Rosie said, resting her chin on her hand and watching Rin sweep the pathway.

A few days had passed after Cheondong's incident.

The other Sung Bok's students had begun to treat Rin better than before; Cheondong had apologised formally to Rin in front of Minsoo and everytime he saw her in the school, he would move to the side quietly.

Rosie was staring intently at her friend and for one moment, she suddenly felt that she didn't know much of her friend. "Rin-ah, Cheondong did sneak attack you right? You helped him to lie to chungsa-nim right?" Rosie guessed. If Cheondong didn't sneak attack Rin, he would have said it out himself and not via Rin's mouth.

"I don't need to lie."

"Oh? Then it's weird..." Just when Rosie was pondering on this matter, she saw a figure walking towards their direction. She quickly stood up and gave the person a bow. "Dara sunbae!"

Dara was Cheondong's older sister and after Hyuna, she was the second best female student in Sung Bok.

"Hmmm..." Dara acknowledged Rosie with a nod and turned to look at Rin. "Lee Rin right? I am looking for you."

"Yes?"

"For the next few days, I need your help to clean the training hall and the area around it. Can you do it?" Dara asked.

"Dara sunbae, Rin is my classmate and not a Cleaners in Sung Bok! She has already done a lot for Sung Bok out of goodwill, so don't make it sound like it's mandatory for her to do these chores!" Rosie protested before Rin could even reply Dara.

"Oh? Did I misunderstand? I thought she is doing all these in exchange to live in the dojang."

"What do you mean by that? She is living in my house and not in the dojang! And she didn't even use..."

"Ahhh! So your parents don't stay in the dojang?" Dara chuckled. "I thought your parents don't even need to spend a single cent here so they are actually paying to stay here. I'm sorry."

"You!" Rosie was furious. It's true that her parents were living in the dojang but it had been this way since Sung Bok started.

"I will clean the dojang." Rin said.

"You have to do it three times a day and make sure it's sparkli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter