027

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rin was about to leave the training base when Joon-gi came to look for her. "Rin-ah, today is the day that you are supposed to help me."

Rin then boarded Joon-gi's car when the older man drove her to a luxurious salon.

"Why are we here?"

"You are going to attend a charity ball with me."

"What?"

"What what? You are my partner tonight. This is your mission." Joon-gi smiled and pushed the girl into the salon.

Moments later, Rin's hair was done. She made her way to Joon-gi who was reading the magazine at the side. "Sunbaenim, how do I look?"

Joon-gi looked up from his magazine and was dazzled by the look of the girl in front of him. Rin's hair was braided in a loose braid and there was a hairpiece pinned to the back of her head.

"I really regretted not chasing you hard enough." Joon-gi pinched his nose bridge and sighed. "How can I let a pretty girl slip through my fingers?"

"Sunbaenim..."

"Araso! Araso! You look very beautiful. You indeed inherited Coach Jiwon's genes." Joon-gi smiled.

Rin's face turned red upon hearing his comment.

"Okay. Let's go to the boutique now."

Joon-gi and Rin left the salon and headed down to the boutique whereby Joon-gi had already reserved a dress for Rin especially for the ball.

Rin changed into the dress and walked out of the changing room when Joon-gi flashed a satisfied smile on his face. "I really have to admit that my taste is really good and the dress matches you perfectly."

"Can I wear something cheaper? This dress is way too expensive." Rin said.

Joon-gi rolled his eyes upon hearing her comment. "Have some confidence in yourself. No matter what you are the one who had beaten my sister twice! Why are you always looking down on yourself? You must make the world notice you and not hide under the light of others."

---

The red Ferrari zoomed past the street and Joon-gi would take glances at the girl sitting next to him. "Sunbaenim, eyes on the road." Rin said expressionlessly.

Joon-gi chuckled.

"Yah! Can you not be so serious?"

"We are going to a serious event right. So why should I be funny?

"Ehhh... looking more and more like Jaejoong. Tsk!"

"He is going to kill me if he sees me going to a ball with you."

"I have told him about this and he is fine with it."

"Huh? Then did you tell him that this is related to the China trip?"

"No. Don't worry. I just told him I need to borrow his girlfriend for a night."

Rin heaved a sigh of relief and the car stopped in front of a grand-looking hotel at the same time.

"We are here." Joon-gi announced and got out of the car.

The door at Rin's side was opened and Joon-gi held his hand out at Rin. "Time to get down, my little Rin."

Rin took his hand and got out of the car gracefully. Joon-gi placed her hand on his arm and made their way to the hotel entrance.

"You just need to treat those people in the ballroom as invisible will do." Joon-gi whispered into Rin's ear and put his arm around her shoulder.

Before Rin could even decipher what Joon-gi had told her, they had already entered into a beautiful ballroom.

Her jaw almost dropped open when she saw the interior design in the ballroom.

This was something that she would only see in drama.

The shimmering chandelier, the long tables that were covered with white tablecloths, shiny wine glasses were standing neatly on the table and the exquisite-looking snacks were placed neatly on the table.

The band was playing the music.

The guests in the ballroom were extremely well dressed especially the ladies. As Rin and Joon-gi walked into the ballroom, the ladies were looking towards the direction next to Rin.

This was when Rin finally saw what Joon-gi was wearing today. He was in a black suit and the suit looked like it was made from expensive silk material. Joon-gi turned to look at her with a smile. "Just follow me and not say a word."

After they walked past the ladies, Joon-gi held her hand and led her towards a crowded area. There was a middle-aged man standing in the centre, surrounded by the other male guests.

"Abeoji." Joon-gi called out and led Rin towards the man. The other guests gave the older man a bow before moving away.

Rin looked at the man and realised the Lee siblings actually looked pretty similar to the man before her. Joon-gi had inherited the man's eyebrow while Eunjung inherited the defined contour of the face.

"Abeoji." Joon-gi stopped in front of the man.

"At least you know how not to dump your father." Lee Seung Jae said.

"Of course I must come. This is the charity ball organised by my dear abeoji. How can I not come? I have already placed the collaboration contract with Zara on your desk. This is the reason why I am late."

"Hmmm..." Seung Jae nodded his head and scanned across the ballroom.

"Eunjung isn't here yet?"

"Halbeoji grounded her in Hyun Woo and it's hard for her to get out. Even I haven't been seeing her but don't worry. Eunjung is smart so she will find a way to get out." Joon-gi replied.

"She doesn't need to be here. She can stay in Hyun Woo forever." Seung Jae's face darkened.

"Abeoji, if Eunjung were to hear your words, she would be very sad. Two days ago, she called and she would come to this charity ball."

Seung Jae ignored his son and looked towards the girl next to him. "This is..."

"Annyeong haseyo..." Rin bowed at the older man and she was about to introduce herself when Joon-gi tightened his grip on her shoulders.

"Abeoji, didn't you always want me to find a girlfriend? I have found one and she is the one so you don't need to worry anymore. Her name is Lee Rin." Joon-gi beamed.

Rin turned to look at Joon-gi in shock.

Joon-gi gave her a look and patted her arm gently. "Rin-ah, this is my father."

**Flashback**

"Okay. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter