023

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Rin couldn't sleep because her whole mind was about the earlier scene when she and Jaejoong confessed to one another.

In order not to disturb Rosie, Rin headed off to the training hall to train until she fell asleep on the mat.

The next day when she arrived at the training base, the other girls were staring at her like she was an alien. "Rin-ah, what's wrong with you? Why do you have dark circles under your eyes?" Taeyeon asked the moment she walked out of the changing room with Rin.

"I didn't sleep well." Rin smiled.

And right after they stepped into the training hall, she saw Jiwon talking to a tall figure at the side of the hall.

She took a closer look and was surprised to see Dongwook was actually the person talking to her mother.

"Omo! Isn't that Dongwook sunbae?" Rosie's voice came ringing into Rin's ear.

"Why is he here? Is he here to see that person? Aniya! He isn't that mushy and romantic! Maybe he is here to visit Coach Choi... oh! Maybe he had decided to learn Taekwondo again!"

"Daebak! If Dongwook sunbae decided to join back, Sung Bok is going to win all competitions! Chang Hai can just step to the side! Hahahahaha!"

Rin let out a cough and Rosie went silent immediately.

"Okay! Now that everyone is here, I have an announcement to make." Jiwon clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "From today onwards, Dongwook-ssi will be doing his internship here for a period of time as our team doctor. He will come here one to two times every week and he will be in-charge of everyone's health and injuries. At the same time, he will also do some researches here so I want everyone to give him your full cooperation."

The other members were shocked to hear this announcement because they all thought Dongwook was coming back to the Taekwondo world so no one would expect him to come here to be their team doctor.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Dongwook smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo, Dongwook sunbae!" The group greeted and then Jiwon let them have a short chat with Dongwook before she continued with their usual training.

---

The afternoon training ended and the other girls couldn't stop spazzing over Dongwook's handsomeness.

"Dongwook sunbae is so handsome!"

"Ya! In the past, I used to think that Joon-gi sunbae is the most handsome player but I have changed my mind! Dongwook sunbae is even more handsome than Joon-gi sunbae!"

"He's not only handsome! He's also very gentle and caring! When he was standing next to me just now, I almost forgot how to kick properly!" Boram sighed dejectedly. "If I were to know that he would be here, I would have put on my make-up."

"Please! Dongwook sunbae won't be bothered about how you look like! He is here for Eunjung! Am I right, Eunjung?" Taeyeon asked and the girls, except Rin, turned to look at Eunjung.

"Omo! Eunjung, are you dating with Dongwook sunbae?" Boram squealed.

Eunjung turned to look at Rin who was changing her shoes like she wasn't even listening to their conversation at all. A sweet smile appeared on her face and looked up at the other girls.

"Pabo!" Taeyeon chuckled. "Didn't she say it very clearly in her interview? If it's Dongwook sunbae, who is that ex-Taekwondo genius is studying in United States?"

"Ahhhh..." Boram's face went red immediately after hearing Taeyeon's reply.

"Mianhae! I didn't know Dongwook sunbae is your boyfriend. I hope you don't take it to heart about what I had just said earlier."

"Gwenchana!" Eunjung smiled. "I feel happy to hear about your compliment. I, too, think that he is handsome and kind but he doesn't like hearing such things so now that I have a chance, I must talk to you girls instead."

"Dongwook sunbae doesn't like others praising him?" Chaerin asked.

Eunjung nodded. "He's a little introvert and doesn't like talking about silly topics."

"Aigoo! So cute!" Boram squealed. "But why did he come here to be our team doctor? My unnie and Dongwook sunbae are studying in the same university, and I heard the school valued his return a lot. The school had already found an internship for him at the best hospital in Seoul but where would he has the time to come here?"

"I don't know. He will only come when he has the time."

"He is here for you. Still don't want to admit?" Taeyeon teased. "His internship will be so busy and you have to train everyday, this will be the only time to see you right?"

Eunjung's face went red again.

"Aigoo! Eunjung's face is red again!" Boram joined in the teasing group.

Rin was done with the packing and when she looked up, she saw Rosie having this angry look on her face.

---

"Senpai, I am very upset!" Rosie sighed while lying on her bed.

"Why?"

"I like... Dongwook sunbae a lot..." Rosie began. "Do you know he has been a big brother to me? I was a naughty kid in the past but no matter how naughty was I, Dongwook sunbae would always so sweet and gentle to me. When my parents wanted to beat me for being naughty, I would always hide behind Dongwook sunbae..."

At that time Dongwook sunbae was the pride of Sung Bok and the entire South Korea. Although Joon-gi sunbae is good, I still think that Dongwook sunbae is the best." Rosie turned around to look at Rin. "But I know Dongwook sunbae is nice to everyone and that's why he has never noticed me..."

"But when I heard that they were together, I felt so sad…"

Rin didn't know what to say.

"And I'm jealous! I know jealous is an ugly feeling but I couldn't help to feel that way! It's like something good had been snatched away! Why is Eunjung always the one getting the limelight? There are a lot more people that are better than her. It's so unfair!"

"To be very honest to you, I used to admire Dongwook sunbae secretly."

Rosie stared back at her friend with widened eyes like she couldn't believe what she had just said. "Then why did you choose Jaejoong sunbae instead?"

"At first I really thought I liked Dongwook sunbae more. But during these two years, I began to realise that the feeling I had towards Dongwook sunbae and Jaejoong sunbae is different. The feeling I had towards Dongwook sunbae is more like oppa-dongsaeng kind. But when I was with Jaejoong sunbae, I felt extremely comfortable and happy. It's like he completes my world."

"Awww! So sweet! Didn't expect the cold Jaejoong sunbae could be so sweet to my senpai!"

Rin just smiled, unsure of what to reply her friend.

"Anyway I shouldn't be jealous about Eunjung sunbae. She is indeed mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter