022

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other members were shocked when they heard Jaejoong's request.

Rosie was sniggering at her corner to herself. "See! They are obviously dating!"

"I'm really okay. I can train with other members too." Rin whispered.

Jaejoong ignored her and stared directly back at Jiwon with an indifferent look.

Kris was worried and looked towards Jiwon's direction immediately, only to see her staring back at Jaejoong with a raised brow.

"Why?" Jiwon asked.

"I have been giving Rin a special training and I don't want it to be interrupted."

"Jaejoong, I know you have been the one leading the group in their training but you have to understand that you are only a member in the group and not the coach."

Jaejoong was silent.

Rin shook his sleeve lightly but the two continued to be in a standstill situation.

"Jesong hamnida! I haven't been doing well for my training so Jaejoong sunbae is worried about me. I will continue my special training after this. I'll go pair up with Taeyeon sunbae now."

Jaejoong put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. "Coach Choi, if it's not necessary, please continues to let me pair with Rin."

"Coach, let's not break the couple up." Eunjung smiled, looking at Rin.

"Couple?" Jiwon looked at Rin and Jaejoong with a shocked look.

"Can't you tell that they are dating?" Eunjung chuckled.

Jiwon nodded with a smile. "Okay. Jaejoong, I'm not going to say anything about this but since you want to know the reason, I shall tell you now."

The entire training hall was in dead silence.

"Other than Olympics, the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament is another important international event for us. The National Sorts Council and I are paying a lot of attentions on it. We hope that Eunjung is able to improve before the start of the tournament and you are the strongest among the team and you are able to discover the strength of your teammates so you are the best choice to do this job. I want you to help Eunjung to prepare for the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament."

International Youth Taekwondo Tournament…

Rin looked up at her mother with an unpredictable look.

In the end, Rosie was right. As long as there's still Eunjung around, it would be impossible for her to participate in any world-class tournament. She looked down at her feet and suddenly she felt a hand slipping into her hand. She looked up to see Jaejoong smiling at her.

**Flashback**

"All you need to do..." Jaejoong interjected while he carried the washed bowls to the shelf. "... is to get into the World Taekwondo Tournament."

...

"I want you to win Eunjung again."

**End of Flashback**

"Rin has to prepare for the World Taekwondo Tournament too." Jaejoong said calmly, as if he didn't hear the astonished gasps behind him and see the frown on Eunjung's face.

"Very good!" Jiwon clapped her hands. "Jaejoong, I like your attitude. A team will only improve when there's competition." And then she looked towards Eunjung.

"Eunjung."

"Yes, Coach Choi."

"Why don't you spar with Rin for a few rounds? I want to see if you have improved or not."

The others sat down at the side and Rosie's heart was beating rapidly inside her.

It has been two years.

Although they were in the same team, Eunjung had requested to go to the training base in the US to train because there were more male trainees there and it would help her in improving her resistance strength. For all international tournaments, Jiwon would send Eunjung to participate while Rin and Taeyeon would only eat the chance to participate in the national tournaments.

After that match, Eunjung had never sparred with Rin at all. Although she treated Rin normally like how she treated the others, she would still avoid any possible chance to spar with Rin.

Rosie said it was because Eunjung was afraid of losing to Rin again.

It has been two years and this was the first time Rin has a proper chance to spar with Eunjung.

Standing in the centre of the mat, the two girls were staring at one another.

"It has been a long time." Eunjung spoke.

"How are you?" Rin asked.

"Good. As long as I am with Dongwook oppa, everything will be good." Eunjung smiled.

Rin nodded back with a smile. "Great to hear that."

"I see that you have finally gotten your black belt. Good! Then people won't dare to underestimate you in future."

Rin just flashed her a smile. "Can we start now?"

The smile on Eunjung's face disappeared the moment she asked that question.

"Let's begin."

---

After the sparring session between Rin and Eunjung, Jiwon continued with some trainings in targeted area before she ended the awkward training for the day.

"We shall end our training here." Jiwon announced and walked towards Jaejoong's direction. "It seems like your special training for Rin is very effective. I think you have more flairs in being a coach than an athlete."

Rin looked at her mother with widened eyes before turning to look at Jaejoong who continued to have his indifferent look on his face.

"Eunjung, you will have your official fight with Rin in one week time." Jiwon said.

"I want to see if you have been practising or I have been underestimating Rin's real standard."

---

Once Eunjung had left the training hall for the day, Rosie couldn't help but to gather everyone together. "Can all of you help to enlighten me? Did senpai win Eunjung sunbae just now?"

"I didn't really see very clearly." Boram shook her head. "But I think Eunjung sunbae is in the upper hand."

"The winner is Rin." Kris yawned.

"Really?" Rosie's eyes sparkled.

"Because I know you don't like to hear the other result." Kris snorted.

"Yah! Stupid angry bird!" Rosie threw a foot target at Kris but the latter managed to dodge it.

"Eunjung sunbae hit Rin a total of nine time but only five times hit the scoring parts." Baekhyun began to analyse the earlier sparring session. "But Rin hit Eunjung sunbae a total of three times at the scoring parts. Judging from the score, Eunjung sunbae is the winner."

"Yup, winner is Eunjung." Boram added.

Rosie slouched her shoulders in defeat. "Why? Why did senpai lose to her? Whyyyyyyy?"

Teayeon shook her head. "I don't think it that way. If the sparring session were to continue on, Rin may be the winner. Eunjung sunbae may improve but Rin is also improving at the same time.

Baekhyun nodded. "I agree. Rin's attack is 100% accuracy, which is much higher than Eunjung sunbae."

"And most importantly our dear Rin still possesses the strength that Eunjung sunbae lacks of." Kris said lazily. "You guys must have heard the sound when Rin hit Eunjung. It's so freaking loud. If it were to be Rosie fighting with Rin, she would have fainted."

"I knew it! My senpai is the best!" Rosie squealed excitedly.

"I bet Eunjung is still thinking about the last match when Rin KO-ed her." Taeyeon said. "Eunjung has been lagging in her training at that time. It was a good wake up call for her at that time."

---

Daytime was always longer during the summer.

By the special training ended, the sun had begun to set. Jaejoong and Rin managed to board the bus to Sung Bok Dojang. They were sitting at the last row of the bus when Rin turned to look at Jaejoong.

"Why did you choose to take bus?"

In the past, they used to walk back to Sung Bok Dojang since it would help in training their stamina and also saving money.

"It seems like you manage to scare Eunjung ever since the last match two years ago." Jaejoong chuckled.

Rin threw a punch at his arm. "Are you saying that I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter