021

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time the two came back to Sung Bok, it was already 10pm. They bumped into four juniors at the courtyard.

"Jaejoong sunbaenim!"

"Rin sunbaenim!"

The juniors bowed at the two and made a path the moment they saw them.
Jaejoong nodded slightly while Rin returned with a bow back.

During the past two years, there was a major change in the disciple batch. Some of them had gotten into the foreign universities while some decided to quit Taekwondo. This was how this new batch of disciples became the main strength of Sung Bok. Especially after Sung Bok had gotten the championship in last year tournament, the number of people applying for Sung Bok had increased tremendously.

---

"Senpai! You are even later than me!" Rosie said while removing the mask from her face. "Hehe! Did you go out dating with Jaejoong sunbae?"

"Aniya! I am not dating with Jaejoong sunbae!"

"You are lying again! What is there to hide? It's not like I had never seen the two of you holding hands! Sitting side by side at the training hall to admire the moon. Just admit openly!" Rosie pouted. "But you really came back at the wrong timing! Dongwook sunbae just called from US."

"Dongwook sunbae?"

"Yup! It has been a long time since we last received a call from Dongwook sunbae." Rosie said, reading her novel on the bed. "It has been two years since he left for the United States. I wonder if he has become even more charismatic than before."

It has been two years…

Rin's impression on Dongwook has become a little blurry. She could only remember the faint scent of the disinfectant solution, the warm hand rubbing her head and also the low yet gentle voice.

It was a rather sudden decision for him to go to the States to do his exchange program. But the story that she heard was mainly because of Eunjung. She couldn't take the fact that she got defeated by a rookie and decided to leave Seoul for States to train so Dongwook decided to take up the exchange program to accompany her.

And then he never came back after that.

"Dongwook sunbae is really a nice guy! Seonsaengnim told him about my mum's arthritis once; he called and asked about my mum's condition and said he could help to get some medicated ointment for her." Rosie told Rin. "Oh ya! Dongwook sunbae also asked about you!"

Rin was stumped for a second. "He asked about me?"

"Yup! He asked if you are around because he wanted to talk to you. But you have yet to come back so I told him you are dating with Jaejoong sunbae!"

"What?" Rin's eyes went wide immediately. "I am not dating with Jaejoong sunbae!"

"Haha! I was just joking with you! Chill!" Rosie laughed. "I told him that you were out working in my mum's noodle shop."

"Oh." Rin heaved a sigh of relief.

Rosie cleared and started talking in an extremely low voice. "How has Rin been?"

Rin watched her friend with an amused look.

"I replied that senpai is good! She had gotten into the law faculty! She did well in all her competitions! And I also told him that you had just gotten your black belt! Dongwook sunbae told me to send his wishes to you!"

Rin gave her friend a nod and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Senpai, please use warm water and not cold water." Rin turned back to look at Rosie. "Don't look at me! It's Jaejoong sunbae's instruction! He told me to make sure you don't use cold water to bath or wash clothes! And there is a pack of red cane sugar on the table. He brought it for you to drink."

"Huh?"

"You two are obviously dating and you still want to deny! Yesterday was your first day of period; he noticed that you looked extremely pale during training so he came to ask me if you're okay. I told you this is how you looked like when it is your first day. It is also because of this that you almost lost your match the last round. In the end he bought this red cane sugar for you. He is so worried about you and yet you told me the two of you are not dating! I am not a dumbo, okay! I can see!"

"We are NOT dating! He just wanted me to nurse my health back so that I could participate in the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament!" And then Rin made her way into the bathroom.

---

"Senpai, did you mention about the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament?"

Rin nodded.

Rosie stared blankly at her friend for a short while before she exclaimed loudly. "Senpai! You can put in some weight so that you won't be in the same category as Eunjung sunbae!"

"Sssss!" Rin hissed and put her fingers on her ear. She forgot the red cane water was hot and her hand went to touch the cup immediately, scalding her fingers.

"What happen? Did you scald yourself?" Rosie ran to her friend immediately, only to see a blister on Rin's finger. "Let's go to my mum's room! She has the medication!"

"It's okay! Imonim is already asleep! Don't disturb her! It's just a minor burn!"

"My mum is busy watching the Korean drama now! She won't sleep until 1am." With that she dragged Rin out of their room and headed to her mother's room.

"Omma, are you asleep?"

"Nope! Still watching tv!"

"Appa is not in right?"

"Yup!"

"Then Rin and I are coming over!"

"Okay!"

"It's commercial time!" Rosie's mother waved happily at the two girls.

The television was showing a shampoo commercial and there was a girl in Taekwondo robe doing a flying kick. Her long hair was so smooth and shiny.

When the television showed the close-up of the girl, the two girls got a shock.

It was actually Eunjung.

Rosie went agape when she saw the face. "Unfair! Senpai defeated her at the tournament two years ago. Why does she still get the chance to do endorsement? It should be senpai!"

"Ya! Now that you said that, why didn't Rin get any endorsement? She has been getting all the championship for every single tournament that she had participated." Rosie's mother added.

Rin scratched her head with a sheepish smile. "My omma is the one who rejected all these contracts."

"WHAT?" Rosie and her mother spoke at the same time.

"Does Coach Choi know how much you have lost?" Rosie shrieked.

"Jaejoong sunbae also didn't agree the idea of me doing endorsements and he said I should focus on Taekwondo."

"Ehhhh... Jaejoong sunbae is so rigid! You should make me your manager! You would have been rich by now!" Rosie snorted. "Eunjung sunbae won't even have the chance to do any endorsements! Haha!"

"Anyway your omma will have her own reason for not taking up any contract for you." Rosie's mother said in a motherly tone.

"Coach Choi is rich herself! This makes senpai rich as well!" Rosie added.

"Imonim, may I know where is the medicated ointment for burn?" Rin diverted the topic away.

"What happened?" Rosie's mother looked at her worriedly.

"I just scalded my finger with a glass of red cane water."

"Aigoo! Why so careless? It's at the second drawer."

Rin went over to take the ointment and left the room with Rosie trailing after her. Once they were back in the room, Rin sprayed the ointment on her finger and sat down at the table to drink the already cold red cane water.

Rosie went back to her bed to lie down. "Senpai, do you think Eunjung sunbae will come back to participate in the International Youth Taekwondo Tournament? I mean she hasn't appeared after that match with you. It's like she had disappeared from the world."

Rin put the glass back down onto the table. "I heard from Baekhyun that she is now training with Bakku Dojang in the United States. Bakku Dojang had produced a lot of Olympics gold medalists so she might improve after training with them!"

"If the Lee siblings are named the Taekwondo geniuses, I think you will be the super genius!"

"She wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter