018

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire Sung Bok was thrilled about their victory against Sa Dol.

For the past few years, they have never gotten a chance to get into the quarter final. Not only did they get into the quarter final this year, they had also beaten one of the top 4 Taekwondo schools during the quarter final.

This was something the other disciples would never dream of. Their victories came so quickly and suddenly that they couldn't even digest.

"Rin, you looked so beautiful today!"

"Ya! Hahaha! You look like a fighter that has just come out from your retreat! Muahahahahaha!" Lee Joon laughed as he started swinging the broomstick around like he was a martial arts fighter.

"Yeah! Didn't expect Rin noona to beat Taeyeo sunbae so easily!" Taehyun chimed in.

"Senpai is the best! She has never lost a single match before! Daebak!
Jinjja Daebak!" Minhee commented.

"At first I thought Sung Bok wouldn't be able to participate in this year's tournament after Dara sunbae's injury… but luckily we still have senpai." Sujung sobbed.

"You worried too much!" Rosie snorted. "As long as our senpai is around, we don't have to worry!"

"Yeah! And Jaejoong sunbae is fantastic too!"

"I know right! We cannot forget Kris sunbae too! His last round was a close shave and he beat his opponent with a rather odd strategy!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

At first the group wanted to go to Rosie's mother restaurant to celebrate their victory but Jaejoong stopped them. "The tournament has yet to finish. There's still training this evening."

"Training?" The group gave one another a look because they all knew it would be impossible for them to win Hyun Woo. If they didn't celebrate now, it would be worse day to do it tomorrow.

Although they didn't say their feeling out, Jaejoong knew what they were thinking. And he also knew tomorrow's match would be a losing battle for Sung Bok. Even he didn't have the confidence to beat Joon-gi, let alone Rin and Kris.

"I got the eyes of a tiger. A fighter. Dancing through the fire. Coz I am a champion and you gonna hear me roar!" Rin sang suddenly.

"Louder! Louder than the lion! Coz I am the champion and you gonna hear me roar!" Rosie continued and the girls followed suit.

"It seems like Rin has become a happier person." Kris commented.

"She has been a happy girl but because of her father's incident, it made her mature faster than the other girls of her age"

"I just hope she won't feel dejected after tomorrow match."

"She won't. The Rin I know won't give up so easily. No matter how tough her fight is going to be, she will still do her best."

---

By the time Rin came back from her training, it was already 10pm in the night. Her robe was soaked with her sweat and her hair was sticking to her face. She opened the door and saw Rosie pouring water into a small basin.

"Senpai, come wash your face first!" Rosie told the girl without turning around.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Come and wash your face first!" Rosie walked over to pull her towards the basin. "Did you smell something different?"

"What have you added in the water?" Rin asked as she took a sniff.

"Haha! Sujung said by adding lavender essential oil into the water will help one to relax and sleep well. I borrowed her essential oil and added three drops into your water. Go inhale the steam and wash your face longer. I heard this kind of essential oil is quite expensive!"

Rin shook her head and went on to wash her face. Just like what Rosie had said, she did feel a little more relaxed after washing for a few times.

Today's training was longer than the usual one. Although Jaejoong had always told her not to train too much, he seemed to have forgotten his words. His face looked extremely tired today and he didn't stop training Kris and her during the evening training.

After she came back from her bath, she went off to turn off the light. The entire room darkened immediately.

"Senpai..." Rosie called out carefully.

"Hmmm..." Rin hummed.

"You have been doing very well for all your matches so I hope you won't feel bad for losing to Eunjung sunbae! I want you to know that we are all proud of you!"

Rin just kept quiet and stared at the dark ceiling. "Will I lose to Eunjung sunbae?"

Rin thought and then she heard soft snoring from Rosie.

She got up from her bed and left her room. The crescent moon was hanging in the sky. Rin came to the training hall and when she pulled open the sliding door, she saw nothing but darkness inside. She went in and sat in the middle of the hall, facing the opened door.

The moon was shining onto her as she pulled her legs towards her body.

"Are you afraid?" A voice spoke from the corner of the hall.

Rin got a shock and turned around to see Jaejoong walking out from the darkness. Why didn't she notice his presence when she first entered?

"Are you worried about tomorrow's match?" Jaejoong asked as he sat next to her.

"If I were to say no, you would not believe me." Rin chuckled.

"What are you worried about?"

"Worried about losing. Worried about losing the straight win track record." Rin sighed.

"Then do you think by worrying so much will help you in your tomorrow performance?"

"Aren't you worried as well?" Rin retorted and she could see Jaejoong tensing up when he heard her reply.

Jaejoong shot her a look before turning back to face the front. "Do you think you can beat Eunjung tomorrow?"

"I may not be able to beat her but I still feel I must try my best to fight tomorrow's match." Rin said, turning to face Jaejoong. "I hope you will do the same too."

Jaejoong turned to look at her for a few seconds before giving her a smile.

"No matter what will be the result tomorrow, we have the whole team behind us. We just need to try our best. Fighting, sunbaenim!"

"Fighting." Jaejoong smiled and pinched her cheek lightly.

---

Time passed by quickly. Rin woke up pretty early the next morning and she went off to sweep the courtyard since sweeping could help her in calming her nervousness.

At the end of the small road, she saw Dongwook watering his plants so she went up to greet him. "Dongwook sunbae." She bowed.

"Good morning." Dongwook beamed when he saw the girl. "Why? Didn't sleep well yesterday? Your dark circles are out."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter