015

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the end, it was the tournament organising committees' decision. They held an emergency meeting and concluded that they should be the responsible party for Dara's injury. Hence other than paying for her treatment fees, they had also allowed Sung Bok to get a replacement for the tournament on exceptional basis.

The atmosphere in the school was exceptionally intense and silent. Jaejoong was giving intensive trainings to Rin while the other disciples were watching outside in silence. It's not that they didn't believe in Rin's strength but she has no experience in fighting an official tournament. Would she be able to handle the stress?

"Kris sunbae!" Lee Joon was voted to get Kris out of the training hall.

"What's up? Why are all of you doing out here?" Kris yawned as he made his way out of the hall.

"Kris sunbae, why did Jaejoong sunbae choose Rin in the end? She has no experience in tournament and we may lose!" The disciples said in low whisper, not wanting to affect Rin's mood.

"Then tell me who is a more suitable choice? Rosie? Minhee? And who else?" Kris yawned.

The other disciples slouched their shoulders in defeats because they knew these girls weren't better than Rin.

"Why don't we get Hyuna sunbae back?" Taeyong suggested.

"Do you think Jaejoong sunbae would ask someone, who had given up Taekwondo, to represent Sung Bok?" Kris said lazily.

The rest of them went silent at his question.

"Back kick!"

Following Jaejoong's instruction, Rin spun and kicked the foot target loudly. She got back to her position and shifted her gaze towards Kris and the other disciples. Judging from their expressions, she knew that they were worrying about her participating in the tournament and she could even hear them mentioning Hyuna's name.

"Don't bother about them! Focus on your training!" Jaejoong's voice snapped her back to the reality.

"Yes." She answered loudly.

Now that she has a chance to represent Sung Bok, she must make full use of it and make her father and others proud.

"Horizontal kick!"

"Paaa!" Rin raised her leg and kicked it towards the target.

"Double fly kick!"

"Side kick!"

"Axe kick!"

Rin executed all Jaejoong's instructions perfectly and this continued for about twenty minutes until he tossed a towel to her. "The training will end here. Go back and rest." With that he turned around and was about to leave when Rin spoke.

"Sunbae-nim, do you think I will lose tomorrow?"

Jaejoong stopped in his track and turned around to face her. "Do you think you will lose?"

"Yes." Rin nodded.

Jaejoong's eyes went wide at her reply when Rin burst out laughing.

"Hahaha! Sunbae-nim, you look so cute when you are in shock!"

The other disciples, including Kris, went agape when they saw Rin played a trick on Jaejoong.

Jaejoong threw his wet towel onto Rin's face and walked away.

"Ewww!" Rin flung his wet towel onto the mat and stuck her tongue out even though the older boy couldn't see it.

The other disciples straightened their backs and greeted Jaejoong. He gave them a nod as acknowledgement and left the place. Once Jaejoong left the place, the others stared back at Rin in awe.

"What?" Rin turned to give them a look and went on to clean the mat.

"Senpai, go back to eat your dinner! Let me do it for you!" Rosie rushed into the training hall and snatched the cloth from Rin. "I have been waiting for you to come home and I thought Jaejoong sunbae was still holding you back to train. Who would expect you to stay behind to clean the mat! Let me do it! Go back and eat your dinner!"

"It's okay! I'll do it myself!" Rin beamed.

"Go back! My umma had prepared a lot of nice dishes for you! You need to get energy for tomorrow fight! If you don't go back, she will scold me for sure! Jebal!"
Just then footsteps could be heard running into the hall and the rest of Sung Bok disciples were standing in front of the two girls with cloths, pails and brooms in their hands.

"Let us do it!" They said at the same time.

"Rosie, you go accompany Rin for dinner and make sure she has a good night rest! Leave everything to us!" Mir added.

"I thought you guys…"

"Thanks guys!" Rosie said happily. "I thought you guys would object getting senpai to replace Dara sunbae!"

"We didn't object. We are just worried that Rin may not have the experience to fight the tournament." Mir explained. "But we believe in Jaejoong sunbae! We believe in Rin as well! Fighting, Rin!"

"Fighting, Rin! You must have confidence!"

"Yeah! You will definitely win!"

"Don't be nervous! Don't let it affect your performance!"

"Use the same attitude when you fought with Xu Jiao! We believe in you that you will win the fight tomorrow!"

---

It was late.

The bright moon was hanging high up in the sky.

The disciples 'chased' the two girls out of the training hall and Rosie pulled Rin back home. A smile appeared on Rin's face when she thought of the earlier scene where the other Sung Bok members were cheering for her.

She could already feel the positive energy running inside her body. "I will not let you guys down! Appa, I will not let you down as well!"

"Just now Minhee called to tell you that you don't have to worry about Dara sunbae! Prepare for the tournament! Other than walking and turning her body, everything else is fine. She said Dara sunbae wanted to tell you that even if you were to lose your fight, there would still be Jaejoong and Kris sunbae backing you up. So you don't have to be too nervous and give yourself too much stress," said Rosie.

Rin nodded.

"And Dongwook sunbae dropped by to leave a bowl of tonic soup for you. He said to warm it after your dinner and finish it up. It would help to ease your sore throat." Rosie paused and scratched her head. "Strange! How did Dongwook sunbae know that you are having sore throat? Did you tell him?"

"No."

Earlier on at the ward, she didn't even manage to talk to Dongwook because there were too many people in the ward. But now that Rosie had reminded her, she finally realised was even more painful than afternoon.

"Omo! I almost forget about this! Since you will be fighting tomorrow, who will be our cheerleader?" Rosie slapped her forehead.

"I never say I want to be the leader of the cheering team."

"Ehhh... I don't remember asking you too." Rosie sniggered sheepishly. "Anyway I will take care of everything. Even if we were to lose our voices permanently, we would still cheer with our loudest voice tomorrow! Senpai, fighting!"

"Lee Rin, fighting!"

Rin knew that not only did she need to work hard; she has to win the fight so that Sung Bok could win its way through.

---

The second day, the atmosphere in the stadium was getting more and more intense. Today Sung Bok was going against Kang Bak Dojang.

Currently for the sixth group, Sung Bok and Ik-Seung had been winning four consecutive matches and they were currently in the first place. But if they were to look into details of the score, Ik-Seung had won three matches with a full score while Sung Bok won two matches with a score of 2:1. This might put Sung Bok in the losing end.

And Kang Bak Dojang had already lost to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter