013

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unsure when did it happen and Rin had started to be bonded with the her gift and everytime Rosie tried to strike an attack, she would be able to see her move and counterattack back quickly.

"Thud!"

Rosie landed on the mat with a thud. "Aigooo! It's so painful!"

"I'm sorry!" Rin went over to help her friend up.

"It's okay. You didn't do it on purpose too."

"Why don't you take a break?" Rin handed the towel to her friend to wipe her sweat.

"Continue to practise!" Jaejoong ordered while he continued to instruct Dara in her move.

Both Rin and Rosie turned to look at him with an astonished look on their faces.

"How did Jaejoong sunbae know when he isn't looking at us?" Rosie muttered.

"Does he has eyes on his back?"

"Beat me." Rin shrugged and then Jaejoong spoke again.

"Lee Joon, you will pair up with Rin."

"Yes." Lee Joon answered and went up to Rin.

Rin stared blankly back at Jaejoong about his sudden decision to change her partner. "Why are you still standing there like a block of wood?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes, sunbae-nim." She answered and got into the position.

"Begin!" Jaejoong ordered and the two bowed at one another.

"Ya!" Lee Joon took the initiative to attack first.

Rin stood still to observe his movement and then a smile appeared on her face.

"Horizontal kick." She muttered as she raised both arms up to block his kick.

"Bam!"

Lee Joon stumbled a few steps back and stared back at Rin in shock. "Yaaaa!" He shouted and threw his leg forward for a front kick but Rin spun to her leg and kicked Lee Joon on the chest.

"Aiya!" Lee Joon fell on his .

"Taeyong!" Jaejoong called another male disciple out.

"Yes." A smaller sized boy stepped out and made his way towards Jaejoong.

"You will spar with Rin."

Both Rin and Taeyong stared confusedly at Jaejoong but they did as per told. Just like the earlier outcome , Taeyong was defeated within two moves.

The other disciples were watching the fight in astonishment. How did Rin manage to defeat two male disciples within two moves each? Even Hyuna wasn't able to do it when she was still in Sung Bok so they were all wondering how did Rin did something that their two seniors weren't able to do.

"Okay. That's all for today's morning training!" Jaejoong announced and Rin went up to help Taeyong up from the mat.

"Noona, how did you do it?" Taeyong asked Rin.

"How did I do what?" Rin asked back.

"How did you defeat us within 2 moves?" Lee Joon joined in.

"Ehhh... don't disturb senpai! She is just smarter than you guys!" Rosie stepped in and pulled Rin away from the boys.

On the other hand, Jaejoong was standing by the side and sank into his deep thought. "Did I make the wrong choice by choosing Dara?"

Jaejoong was dazing out at his spot until Kris came over to his side. "Hyung, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

---

Once Rosie chased everyone out of the training hall, Rin could finally clean the training hall in peace.

"Do you need help?" A voice asked.

Rin looked up to see Dongwook smiling at her.

"Dongwook sunbae!" Rin stood up and gave the older man a bow.

"Let me help you with the cleaning." Dongwook told the younger girl and took a cloth from the side.

"No no! You should go back to study." Rin said.

"Then don't you need to study?" Dongwook smiled.

"Errrr... Hahahaha!"

"Dongwook oppa, I have finally gotten the book after checking a few bookstores!" Eunjung ran into the training hall when she saw Dongwook inside but stopped in her track when she saw Rin cleaning the mat in front of Dongwook.

Recently she has been seeing Rin and Dongwook together, she could no longer believe their meeting was a coincidence anymore since this was not her first time seeing them together.

"Eunjung sunbae." Rin greeted and she noticed the weird stare from Eunjung so she quickly averted her gaze away.

"Gomawo, Eunjung-ah!" Dongwook smiled. "But I had already gotten the book yesterday. Actually you don't need to waste time looking for it, you should focus on your training since the tournament is coming!"

Eunjung looked down at the book with an awkward smile on her face. "Oppa, even if I don't train, no one will be able to defeat me."

"It's good to be confident." Dongwook smiled. "Just a minute! We will be done soon!"

"Dongwook sunbae, I can do it myself! Go for your date!"

"It's okay! There's only a bit more left!"

"Why not I help you guys too? It will be faster!" Eunjung offered.

"It's okay! I can do it myself!" Rin got flustered and snatched the cloth from Dongwook's hand. "Dongwook sunbae, you should go for your date!"

"But…"

"Just go for your date! I am used to cleaning the hall myself! No worries!" Rin waved him off and went back to cleaning.

"Okay." Dongwook stood up and left the training hall with Eunjung.

Rin heaved a sigh of relief the moment the two disappeared from her sight. "Phew! Luckily I chased them off early, if not she is going to drill two holes on me with her eyes!"

"Who is going to drill two holes on you?" Another voice asked.

Rin looked up and felt her head hitting something. "Arghhhh!" The voice groaned.

Rin rubbed her head and looked at the person only to realize it was actually Joon-gi.

"Are you okay?" Rin asked.

"Shouldn't you apologise first?" Joon-gi replied.

Rin scrunched her face at him. "Sorry, Joon-gi sunbae!"

"That's more like it!" Joon-gi smiled.

Suddenly something struck her mind, she tried to search her pocket and realised she was wearing her Taekwondo uniform. "Crap!" Rin muttered.

"Yah! Do you hate me so much? Do I look like a crab to you?" Joon-gi asked with an angry look on his face.

"I don't mean it that way! I want to pass you back the change from the cafe!"

"Aigoo! You look so cute when you are flustered!" Joon-gi pinched her rosy cheeks lightly. "You can keep it."

"No! I don't take what doesn't belong to me!" Rin insisted.

"Okay. Then I will wait for you."

"Okay. Will be right back!" Rin said and sprinted off to her room.

Staring at her back view, Joon-gi started to recall the first time he met this girl.

She was standing away from the crowd like she was in her own world. Her doe-liked eyes sparkled like stars in the night sky and there seemed to be something burning underneath her eyes.

Stubbornness…

The kind of stubbornness that one would have when it was about something one who loved to do.

Joon-gi didn't know when has he started to be envious of this girl's stubbornness.

"If only I can be so stubborn like her." He sighed and thought of the conversation he had with his fat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter