012

Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning all Sung Bok disciples starter coming into the training hall one after another for their morning training. But when they saw Rin sitting at one corner, looking so engrossed in reading a book. They started to gather around her and she didn't even notice them at all.

"Senpai! What are you reading?" Minhee asked.

"Huh?" Rin looked up and got a shock when she saw so many people gathering around her. "I was just reading a martial arts book on footworks."

"Can I take a look?" Minhee asked, taking the book from Rin. A thought struck Minhee as she flipped through the book. "Is this a secret martial arts manual?"

Gasps of astonishment could be heard among the group and people started snatching the book from Minhee.

Whirlwind Kick.

"Wahhh! Rin, do you need to read such book to boost your confidence?" Cheondong teased, throwing the book to the others. "Do you think you can become an invincible fighter after reading it?"

"Bahahahahaha!" The other disciples laughed along.

"This is not a secret martial arts manual! You can find it in any bookshop in Seoul! It's a mixture of footworks from the various sects in the ancient days! The author purposely created another name for it!" Lee Joon snorted.

"Minhee-ah, you should cut down reading manga! There's no such thing as secret martial arts manual! Had you not read this before? Lee Joon hyung bought a similar copy too! He was practising the moves secretly for some time before he realised they were all fake moves!" Cheondong added.

Both Lee Joon and Minhee's face turned red upon hearing Cheondong's remark.

"Rin, at first I still admired you for the courage of scolding my sister but you really disappointed me after I found out that you were actually reading such book."

Rin stretched her hand out at Cheondong. "Give me back the book." Rin said coldly.

The male disciples started tossing the book around. "You won't become a Taekwondo expert from reading this book."

"Ya! Don't be silly!"

"Give it back to me!" Rin shouted but the boys continued to ignore her.

"Hahaha! It's a useless book! It can't even be my cup coaster!" One of the disciples laughed.

Rin was about to snatch the book back when Jaejoong's voice sounded across the hall. "What do you think you all are doing? Gather!"

Seeing Jaejoong making his way towards the training hall, the other male disciples stopped fooling around and moved back to formation. The book, which was tossed into the air, had fallen back down onto the mat.

Rin wanted to pick it up but Minhee was one step faster than her. The younger girl picked the book up and handed it back to Rin. "Sorry, senpai! It's all my fault..."

"It's okay." Rin took the book back and brushed the dust off from the book. She knew it wasn't a secret martial arts manual but that did not mean that she couldn't read it.

Because Rosie overslept and came late for the morning training, Jaejoong told her to do thirty push-ups as punishments. It was only during the break then she heard it about the secret martial arts manual from the other disciples.

"This is the book? Whirlwind Kick?" A big frown appeared on Rosie's face when she saw Rin still reading the book and she looked as if she was trying to master a skill from it.

"Senpai, I thought I had already told you that it isn't a secret martial arts manual so why why are you still reading it?"

"You see." Rin looked up and pointed at the bunch of scribbled words. "It's saying something about…"

"Break time over! Get to your pair and start your sparring!"

Rosie jumped back up to her feet after hearing Jaejoong's voice. Although the training was mainly to train himself, Kris and Dara, Jaejoong was also monitoring every single pair on their progress.

"Senpai, stop reading it! You will become silly if you read too much! Let's start our training." Rosie snatched the book from Rinane threw it to the mat, beginning their sparring session.

But right after they started their sparring, Rin's reaction stumped Rosie to the core. In their past trainings, Rin would attack at times but today she was only dodging her attacks all the times like she had forgotten how to attack. She was staring at Rosie so intently that the latter thought she was being possessed.

"Paaa!" Rosie's leg was about to hit Rin's waist when the latter just raised her hand to block her leg.

"Senpai, fight back! Why do you keep dodging me?" Rosie asked, stretching her hand to feel Rin's forehead. "Are you having a fever?"

Rin moved her head away. "I'm fine. Continue."

She got into the position and waited for Rosie to attack but the latter didn't make a move at all. Rin looked at her friend with a frown only to see her friend looking back at her worriedly. "Senpai, are you sure you are alright?"

"Yes, how many times do you want me to tell you? Just attack."

"Oh... okay." Rosie nodded her head but she was still hesitating whether she should attack Rin or not. But when she saw Jaejoong looking towards their direction, she got afraid and started whacking Rin because she was afraid that Jaejoong might think that she was lazing around. "Ahhhh!"

"Pa!"

"Pa!"

"Pa!"

"Pa!"

Although Rosie's attacks were pretty aggressive, Rin was still able to block all her attacks. The rest of the disciples stopped their training and turned to look at the pair. They started to worry if Rin was behaving so weirdly because she didn't get selected to represent Sung Bok and her soul was into the book that she had been reading.

They couldn't understand why was she only defending and not attacking. Did she become an idiot after reading the book?

"Yaaaaaa!" Rosie let out a yell and when her leg was about to hit Rin's head, she withdrew her leg all of a sudden and she almost fell because of her sudden action. "Senpai, I beg you. Please attack me!" Rosie pled with a pout. "Although I do feel a bit unhappy with you kicking me so badly in the past, I can't possibly be the one attacking you all the time right?"

"Don't be silly. Just attack me." Rin said calmly.

"The rest of you don't stop your training! Continue!" Jaejoong told the other disciples and made his way over to Rin and Rosie's side. "Rosie, continue to attack Rin. Use all the moves you know on Rin!"

"Huh?" Rosie's mouth dropped open when she heard Jaejoong's instruction.

"I say do it!" Jaejoong raised his voice slightly.

"Yes!" Rosie attacked without any hesitation. "Haaa!"

"Front kick? No! Double flying kick!" The first thought that came to Rin's mind and immediately, she took a step back and spun herself around, launching a kick and aiming at Rosie's body.

"Paaa!" Her leg hit Rosie's body gear, sending the girl right down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter