八 eight

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Man fallen, shall be restored, I never more.

"DIE LUCIFER!" 
A kick came flying towards Baekhyun, which he dodged with ease. He let out a soft sigh looking back at the figure who initiated it in the first place.

He looked at the said figure with disinterest, crossing his arms.
"Telling your own flesh and blood to die, you're just like the ones in this sickness ridden society with tenuous human relations, Beelzebub." He sighed.
Stood in front of him a tall and tan figure, he looked nothing like himself, yet he was incredibly good looking in his own rights.
If it wasn't for his strong ominous presence, Baekhyun might not have recognized his own little brother, the prince of hell, Beelzebub. 

"Says the personification of disease himself." The demon prince frowned.
"And you're not supposed to dodge."
Just as those words were uttered, a second figure popped up from behind the trees and stood next to Beelzebub.
"How are you, brother?" A quiet and stoic voice spoke, he walked towards Baekhyun and held his face in his hands.
"You're handsome as ever."

Grossed out, Baekhyun slapped away the hand of the person. 
"Why thank you Astaroth. You look quite lovely yourself." He said, not much feeling in his voice. 
Astaroth was a young man who looked in his early twenties, just like his twin brother Beelzebub. 
The younger of the two, he didn't hold much resemblance to the likeness of his older brothers.
Unlike Beelzebub, he was pale in complexion, but quite tall himself. 
The whole family was blessed with superior constitution and incredible beauty.

"What are you both doing here, again?" Baekhyun asked, he did not have much time to watch the younger Princes of Hell messing around, and knowing them, they were probably up to no good.
"Here to find some beautiful men and women to entice of course." Beelzebub beamed brightly.
"To do them every night," Astaroth added quietly, that was enough for Baekhyun.
"I don't think I need any more disgusting details. That's enough, I'll take my leave and leave you to your- business." Baekhyun deadpanned.

"Wait, Lucifer," Beelzebub called out,  seriousness evident in his usually cheerful voice. 
"We also came with a message…from Father." 

There was a sudden change in the atmosphere surrounding the trio. The tension had increased manifolds and there was obvious uneasiness.
Baekhyun narrowed his eyes for a few seconds, trying to contemplate what this could possibly be about.
His father, Emperor of Hell, Satan, had kicked his oldest son of hell thirteen long years ago. For a pretty much immortal being like Baekhyun, it might not seem very long, but time seemed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter