二十六 twenty six

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora's nerves were beginning to set in a lot faster than expected. She was already aware that fooling Baekhyun was no easy task, and the fact that he hadn't already figured her out completely came as quite a shock. Baekhyun was a crafty fox, and yet he seemed nonchalant as ever. Perhaps he only considered strong foes worth his time, and a mere 'past time' like Aeri went completely unnoticed. It was quite condescending, yet this detail could be of great benefit for her. He had let his guard down, and perhaps now he would show her everything Junmyeon had mentioned.
Baekhyun surveyed Aeri once again. From the looks of it, she was going to turn out to be exactly the same as all his previous victims. She was definitely going to be of the most uninspiring lot. Despite having already come to this conclusion, Baekhyun couldn't bring himself to just leave. No, he must never. Even if she was drab and not worth his time, at the end of the day Aeri was still a precious human. Even if he could read her like an open book, she could provide him with a cheap source of entertainment like no other. Maybe this gave worthless girls like her a purpose in life. The purpose to satiate Lucifer's mania till their dying breath. It wasn't much, but at least her pathetic life wouldn't go to complete waste. Baekhyun thought he was doing a great job by giving some purpose to a creature like her.
Baekhyun figured he could use his usual approach to victims like this, scaring them a little to see their reaction. At the moment, Aeri was a little quiet for his liking. Once again, his grip pulled out a Taurus Raging Bull Model 444, the revolver he had brought on his last escapade to this very place. Not much to his surprise, Aeri stepped back immediately.
"W-what is this?" Her muffled voice had faltered considerably.
Baekhyun's signature devilish grin adorned his sharp features once again as his index finger tapped lightly on the trigger.                                                                       "I assumed you must be smarter than this, sweetheart." He sang, his tone nonchalant as ever. Even as he was practically threatening her, his voice remained silky as ever. Baekhyun already knew the drill, Aeri was about to show her true colors. She was once again going to demonstrate how weak-willed humans were. In no time, she would be down on her knees and pleasing for mercy. All her suicidal tendencies would go to the drain just like everyone before her.
However, Bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter