二十二twenty two

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right when Kim Minseok had been expecting an answer from the man in front of him, he turned around in the other direction to walk away.
"Hey! Where are you going?" He called out, surprised by the sudden turn of events. 
"Fifteen minutes, Michael. They're up." Is all Byun Baekhyun said as he casually waved at the archangel and continued walking.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're getting at, sir."  Bora's eyebrows furrowed in confusion following Junmyeon's words. A gentle sigh left the lips of her boss, his eyes were fixed on her's and something told her that he wasn't joking around as per usual.

"I don't want to be the bearer of the bad news miss Lee. But Baekhyun is manical. You really shouldn't be getting involved with him."
None of Junmyeon's words made sense to Bora. Weren't they friends? She had seen them chatting and acting all buddy-buddy with each other not too many days ago. She was aware of the fact that Baekhyun was associated with some shady business- but as Kyungsoo had said, it was nothing too bad.
"And I'm not just talking about his involvement with the underground. He has some odd…interests." Junmyeon knew letting Bora on a side of Baekhyun that not many people knew about was risky, he was endangering both himself and her. But he had been watching from the sidelines for too long. After Baekhyun had caught hold of him, and realized that he was a human who possessed sight, the young man had become pretty much an errand boy to that demon. His fate was already sealed in stone, but he did not want Bora to suffer the same.
"Have you heard about suicide pacts? They've become the rage lately." He continued on, hoping she could understand what he was getting at. Bora gulped nervously. She had read about those the first time she had moved to Gangnam, Kyungsoo had offered her some kind of explanation as well.
"Baekhyun generally participates in those, not to die, but just to watch others go ahead and do it." Junmyeon was most certainly twisting the facts a little. He knew that Baekhyun didn't exactly enjoy watching people die, he just wanted to see what they do. But for the sake of convincing Bora, he had to take a more aggressive approach.
"He's a sadist, Bora. He likes to watch people suffer. The only things he loves is playing God and make everyone else do his bidding." His expression had visibly dimmed, as his voice grew graver by the seconds.
 "He tricks people into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter