三 three

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What reinforcement we may gain from hope,
If not what resolution from despair."

Baekhyun sat on top of a building in the midst of Gangnam. He had scheduled a meeting with a new client who he had never dealt with before. Infact, he wasn't even sure what this client wanted. Usually Baekhyun would reject such shady looking proposals but for this once, he jumped into the rabbit hole.
Baekhyun loved his humans, and the prospect of of one of his precious humans trying to one-up him was exciting.

He barely knew anything about this person who got in touch with him out of nowhere, he called himself 'Luhan',although he highly doubted that was his real name. If Baekhyun's Chinese hadn't taken a hit,it meant 'deer'. Quite a cheesy choice of name.

But when this person called Luhan walked upto him, Baekhyun was at a loss of words. He wore normal civilian clothes, but Baekhyun definitely recognized that face as one he didn't want to behold anytime soon. 

"What business does an archangel have with me?" Baekhyun spoke in a calm and collected tone, but he was feeling a flurry of emotions on the inside.

The archangel smiled at him.
"Just here to pay a friendly visit,dear." 
"I've never heard of archangels paying 'friendly visits' to our kind."
"But you're special, you're not just a lowly demon." 

The archangel had beautiful features that could compete even with the likes of Baekhyun. His deer like eyes and sweet smile projected the perfect image of an ethereal being, a pure yet powerful existence.

"I must certainly be very special if someone of your ranks pays me a visit,Gabriel." 
"Oh my,you know my name,I am honored!" This compliment came as more of a mock to Baekhyun who was least interested in the being in front of him.
Baekhyun turned the other way, he didn't intend to have small talk with a being of another realm,let alone a realm he despised greatly. He began walking away.

"You miss God,don't you,Lucifer?" 
Baekhyun stopped on his tracks, he looked back at the archangel with threatening crimson eyes.
"I preferred the blue better, but I must say,red suits you just as well, son of Satan." Gabriel laughed, in a desperate attempt to draw Baekhyun's attention.

Baekhyun had shot him a glare,but his eyes had immediately reverted back, he was more than ready to leave. Just as he was about to take another step forward, Gabriel took flight with his now drawn out white wings and landed right in front of him.
"Say,how does it feel?" He asked excitedly,"To be disowned by both heaven and hell? To live on Earth on a meagre income?" 
Baekhyun raised his eyebrow,a small smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter