十六 sixteen

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun paced around his room with his arms crossed above his chest. And round and round in circles he went. He definitely miscalculated this time around and it didn't make him too happy. Chanyeol appearing at ground zero just in time, and even putting a stop to Zitao, quite literally, was not even close to what he had anticipated. It was almost as if fate was playing a game with him. Now everything was a mess and he did not know how to deal with it. Prince Lucifer was at his wit's end.

His bright blue eyes made their way to the bottle of whiskey a client had gifted him earlier in the day. He drew in a deep breath, trying to resist. He needed a counter-attack- a plan B, something to get the situation back in control. But unknowingly he found himself ing the first few buttons of his shirt, and throwing his expensive Rolex away before falling into his recliner and pouring himself a glass of the glistening golden liquid.

"Screw it." He muttered to himself.

Bora stood outside Kyungsoo's apartment, holding her breath.

Jongdae stood next to her, with his constant all-knowing smile still playing on his face. "Go ahead miss, as far as I know, he doesn't bite."She nodded nervously, before reaching out to open the doorknob. Surprisingly enough, the first face she laid her eyes on was not Kyungsoo's.

"Oh. Looks like you have guests." The person said to the bandaged Kyungsoo, who was sitting- half laying down on the couch, exhausted. Bora raised an eyebrow, not too sure what's going on."I'll make myself a cup of tea then, while you have a little chat." The person smiled, before wandering off to Kyungsoo's kitchen. Bora only saw him briefly but she could make out a few key features.

"So…" Kyungsoo coughed, bringing the lost girl back into reality. In a moment of panic, she didn't quite not what to say.                                                                         "I-I'm sorry." She managed to say,not sure if she sounded genuine enough.                                                                                                                                         

  "Oh yeah- wait sorry for what?" Kyungsoo questioned, perplexed. "I'm the person who should apologize…for you know, not being completely being honest."

Bora shook her head, a weak but happy smile on her face. "I have many things to tell you,too." She said, lowering her eyes a little. It was time for her to reveal the truth about Kyungsoo's best friend to him, and Kim Jongdae who seemed to be observing them "But before that…can I have a glass of water?"

Kyungsoo sighed as if disappointed. 

"Get it from the kitchen." He said, with a slight pout indicating he was anxious to know whatever she wanted to tell him.

She flashed him an ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter