二十八twenty eight

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora was the card Luhan had been waiting for all this time. The chess piece he could use to manipulate Lucifer however he liked. He had let their little relationship simmer for long enough to get Baekhyun attached.

It was almost funny, how even the devil could fall in love. Perhaps 'love' was too strong a word, but there were some feelings that Baekhyun could not deny the existence of. It didn't even take that awfully long for him to become attached. Luhan predicted it was because he was quite a lonely man. He could be all popular and get as many women as he liked, but they fail to fill the void left by not having any friends or family to fall back on.

Living in the mortal realm, it was inevitably going to result in Baekhyun forming some human expectations. He would begin to crave normalcy like the mortals. But the truth was that he wasn't like them, and he could never live like them even if he wanted to. It was something Luhan wanted to desperately rub in his face. That he could love his little humans all he wanted, but he would never be one of them.

There wasn't any particular reason why the archangel Gabriel was so spiteful against a fallen angel who no longer even coexisted in the same realm as him. Perhaps he was just petty by nature. He didn't try to reason his actions. Most of heaven hated Lucifer,right? Many hated him for how loved he was prior to being exiled, and many hated him for how powerful he was. It was a shame that God himself, and some of the higher rankings of heaven did not seem to loathe the despicable creature that was Lucifer, but it did not matter to Luhan at the end of the day. He was going to play this little game, and he would make sure Baekhyun would taste defeat.

Bora was absolutely dumbfounded. Just moments before she had witness the ominous aura around Baekhyun thicken, and his eyes turn into a shade of crimson. Before she could even react, she was swept right off her feet.

Everything following that point of singularity made no sense. What was Baekhyun? All this time she had been suspecting him of being a swindler, a mafiosi, or something along those lines. But turns out he was something far worse.

Was Junmyeon aware of this? Or did she find all of this by just being out of luck? She had no idea in the very least.

But these shouldn't even have been the thoughts occupying her mind at the moment. She was, for a lack of a better word, kidnapped by a person with wings. An angel, perhaps? The gears were turning in Bora's head, but she could not come up with anything that made sense. In what was definitely a sentiment of shock, she stared at the figure carrying her in the sky. She did not recognise this person a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter