六 six

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora couldn't believe her eyes. 
She had been looking into 'Byun Baekhyun' for the past hour and she came across absolutely nothing.
She considered the possibility of him being a modern age grandfather how did not use any social networking services but that seemed highly unlikely since he seemed busy responding to emails the last time they met.
"What a pain…" Bora leaned back in her office chair, her eyes fixated on the bright white lights. These were her work hours, yet something about that mysterious and seemingly ominous man ignited something inside Bora. She couldn't help but be curious.
It had been a while since Bora came face to face with one of such dark beings and never had she confronted one.While still lost in her thoughts she saw a figure approaching her. Immediately she switched tabs in a matter of seconds, agitated. 

"Working hard, I imagine?" The man smiled at her. He had a kind and warm face, and he looked some type of royal.
"Yes boss." Bora replied as calmly as she possibly could in his presence.

Kim Junmyeon was an extremely gentle being. Yet, he was also strict and terrifying when it was needed of him. He had done a remarkable job in growing his father's empire into an even more successful business than it already was.
Bora could confidently say that he was the best boss. He knew how to push his employees to finishing work before deadlines but he never came off as a scary and demanding person, in fact to most of his employees, he was extremely friendly and approachable. Kim Junmyeon was an ideal man and there was no denying it.

"I'm sorry to have you all working extra hours but you know how important this upcoming project is,right." He pulled a seat next to Bora and smiled. "Especially you,miss Lee. You're still new here but seeing you tackle such a heavy workload makes me regretful."
Even though she wouldn't usually buy into sweet words like these, coming from Junmyeon, Bora was more than ready to play along.

"You have nothing to worry about boss,it's a breeze!" She assured him cheerfully, as it was more or less true. For Bora, heavy workload in itself wasn't particularly painful. Although it was stressful, Bora had signed up for this job and she was ready to work hard for every penny.

"How lucky am I to have such diligent employees." Junmyeon complimented her.
"Oh, by the way. I heard Kyulkyung ask for you while coming here."

For a second,Bora's eyes widened.
"Oh yes! I have to hand here these files." She eyed a pink folder lying on her desk. "I'm incredibly sorry, I have to do this right away. If you will excuse me." Bora got out of her seat and bowed, taking her leave.

Junmyeon waited for a few seconds before she was completely out of his sight, he then turned towards her computer.
He took his glasses out of the pocket of his expensive Armani suit and wore them. He then proceeded to open the minimized tabs and studied them carefully. 
Once he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter