九 nine

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo removed his surgical mask and took off his gloves once he was done. Today was seemingly just another ordinary day in the life of a young and promising plastic surgeon, a man with a normal life and career on the surface.

He sent glance in the direction of the clock, wondering when he could go home. In the plastic surgery crazy Gangnam, where people wanted to change everything they possibly could about themselves, his career was especially well paying. He did not think too much about it though, it was just a means of living for the young doctor. His actual passion lay elsewhere, in the realm of the immortal. He just had to wait patiently till a beautiful maiden from the other world would come to take him home. Yes, that was the ideal he followed every day of his life. He couldn't even begin to think of living a normal life with a normal girl and have normal children. No, that was impossible. Just as he was musing about the prospects of his future life, he heard a knock on the door of his office. He didn't feel like entertaining any more patients for the day, but since he did not have anything else to do he decided to entertain one last patient.

"Come in," Kyungsoo called out.

As those words were uttered, two women walked in. They bore close to no resemblance but something told Kyungsoo that they must've been related. 

"Hello." One of them called out in a low husky tone, Kyungsoo would have to admit, it was incredibly attractive.She had long silver hair, and silver tinted eyes to match the same. Kyungsoo felt that the hair dye and contacts looked unusually realistic, it almost reminded him of a certain blue eyed friend.Accompanying her was another lady, with shorter dark hair, and a gorgeous rack that was a little too in-the-face. Both the girls seated themselves in the chairs parallel to Kyungsoo's without saying anything else.

"How can I help you?" He asked, trying to sound as professional as possible. He usually never paid too much attention to the beauty of women, but something about these two was incredibly charming.

"I want beautiful pale skin like my sister here." The woman with the silver hair said in a distressed tone.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.Skin lightening was quite common in South Korea, and the woman in front of him was admittedly slightly tan. But he could not understand why she would want to change that. She was gorgeous. The bright silver in contrast with her bronze skin was an incredible combination, it almost felt like he had met her before.

"Ma'am, I don't think you need such a procedure." He replied without thinking twice.

The woman raised an eyebrow at him.

"What did you say?"

Kyungsoo took in a deep breath before leaning forward to explain himself. " I think you're beautiful and your skin color compliments it even further. I understand that I can make a few good bucks by exploiting your insecurities but honestly, I feel like you shouldn't have them in the first place. You're gorgeous just the way you are, ma'am."  

For a minute, there was complete silence in the room, the lady's mouth gaped open, she was speechless, while her sister wore the same apathetic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter