二 two

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BAEEEKHYUNNN-AHHH"

Baekhyun took a step back cautiously. Hiding behind Kyungsoo, he eyed the newcomer. 
"Out of my way,Kyungsoo." He growled,his eyes murderously scanning Baekhyun.
"Chanyeol-ah, we can show some restraint in public can't we?Throwing vending machines around isn't the most subtle way to make your presence known. " Kyungsoo tried to calm him down, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all.

Bora's eyes now tried to assess this person called Chanyeol. He was quite tall,and as Kyungsoo had mentioned earlier, he had blond hair. He took off his sun glasses and placed them in his pocket.
For some reason, the whole bartender uniform concept seemed to suit him rather well.If she were to be entirely honest, Bora could see him as more of a model on the runway than someone violent and dangerous as she was told. Was everyone in Gangnam a pretty boy? 

"I thought you worked at the other end,Yeollie." Baekhyun finally seemed to acknowledge the presence of the man named Park Chanyeol.
"I got fired ages ago,and how many times have I told you not to call me that." The larger man growled. "And what is your sorry doing here coming all the way from Myeongdong huh?!"
His very voice had a scary ring to it, it was low,and extremely raspy. Some women would find that attractive, but at first glance, Bora just found him extremely unsettling.

"That's right,it's unusual for you to come all the way." Kyungsoo looked back and Baekhyun who just who just grinned at him.
"Here to meet a friend,ofcourse." 
"I don't think you have any friends apart from me…." Kyungsoo whispered to himself.
"How awful Kyungsoo! Is this how you introduce me to the young lady? As the guy with no friends?" Baekhyun whined.
For a brief moment, Chanyeol's eyes moved to the fourth person on the scene, a girl he didn't remember seeing around. He assessed it wasn't a matter of importance and decided to ignore her presence.
"He's not wrong you bastard." Chanyeol intervened,bumping his fist into his open palm.
"You aren't any better, Yeollie."

Those words enraged Chanyeol, and sensing the immediate danger, Kyungsoo caught hold of Bora's hand. 
"Let's go!" He said with a sense of urgency, pulling her away from the scene and making a run for it, leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol to themselves.

By the time they reached Kyungsoo's apartment,both of them were struggling to catch their breath. It was close to twilight, and the crowds from other districts were just beginning to swarm in.
"Come on in," Kyungsoo invited her, after punching the card to his apartment outside his door.
"You have some really weird friends." Bora sighed, as she took off her shoes at the doorstep.
"I was really lonely after you left you know." 
"So you made friends with the most troublesome bunch, aren't you a smart one." She joked.

"Would you like something to drink?" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter