十一 eleven

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin strut into the lively cafe alongside his younger brother, now companion, Oh Sehun around 3 pm in the afternoon. The timing wasn't particularly odd, as the cafe buzzed with chatter from various people.
Sehun quietly took notice of the surroundings around him. Some people gathered with their friends, maybe they were meeting after a long time and wanted to catch up with each other. A few were busy on their computers, taking an occasional sip of the coffee they ordered. At a distance there was a couple that looked like they were having a some trouble, the boy tried his best to reconcile with his girlfriend who seemed to be in no mood to take his crap.

They all were real people, with real lives. That was slightly intriguing to Sehun, but not to Jongin. Much like the other beings from the higher realms, to Jongin, humans were akin to garbage, absolutely disposable and worthless to him. But Sehun watched these creatures with a certain level of curiosity, something he had unknowingly picked up from Baekhyun. That being said, Sehun held no love for humans, and he was incapable of loving any other creature too. As long as his physical needs were satisfied, Sehun didn't care whether he spent the night with an angel, a demon, or even a human. 

They chose a seat by the window, it gave a nice view of whatever was happening outside. That was quite usual too, cars passing by, some people walking their pets, nothing out of the ordinary.
What was extra ordinary was the meeting that was about to take place in this seemingly normal cafe in the near future. 
Prince Beelzebub and Astaroth hadn't come around just to have their in take of caffeine for the day.

Soon enough, within the next ten to fifteen minutes, they were joined by the third presence. He elegantly sat himself down in front of the fraternal twins, and gave them a smile.
"Thank you for coming gentlemen. I sincerely appreciate your presence." He beamed at them, crossing on leg over another, he made sure he was comfortable.

"Why the hell are we having this meeting here in a cafe out of all places? Are you afraid we'll charm the ladies in heaven,Gabriel?" Jongin spat, a smirk playing upon his lips.
Gabriel remained unfazed, his smile widening.
"Please do not refer me as such around here. Luhan would be a lot better."
Jongin's smirk quickly turned into a frown,"Whatever."

"About the choice of location. This is a neutral ground, both of us hold equal power,or rather lack thereof when it comes to governance of the mortal realm. Hence, it's an ideal location to have our friendly little chat." 
Jongin crossed his arms, his eyebrows scrunched slightly at Luhan's choice of words.
'He's so damn elegant it pisses me off.' 

Sehun nodded, his eyes fixated on the archangel in front of him. 
"Then what have we gathered here for,dear Luhan?" His tone was plain, but just a tad bit seductive, a part which Luhan desperately chose to ignore.
"Our proposal is quite simple-
We need you to deal with Lucifer, or Byun Baekhyun as he's called around here."

Jongin raised an eyebrow, he was expecting this, yet it made him slightly uneasy.
"What do you mean by,'deal with him'?."
Luhan smiled once again, this time at the waitress who served them their orders.
He picked up his cup of freshly brewed expresso. 
"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter