十九 nineteen

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora's lips left Baekhyun as soon as they had come to him, leaving him even more shocked and speechless than he was before. Her feelings and intentions were a lot more clear than his, and that is exactly what terrified Baekhyun.

"Let's get to know each other better." She said shyly, adjusting herself back at the seat and looking ahead. After a brief moment of contemplation, Baekhyun directed his eyes back at the road ahead of them. Following a short and quiet ride, they finally reached Bora's apartment complex, where Baekhyun had to kindly reject an offer of joining her for a bit longer. Once she was out of sight, he slumped over the steering wheel, absolutely spent. The last time he had been to this place, he had called the girl something along the lines of  'magnificent'. Yet now, here she was, proving to be a lot more 'magnificent' than he would've imagined in his wildest dreams. Certainly, there have been many women who craved a taste of him during his stay in the mortal realm. Ever since he was a 'teenager' even. But Lucifer wasn't someone who took human relationships seriously. He was more than content having only one friend to rely on.

Taking interest in someone also went against his principle of 'loving all humans'. If he showed too much affection towards someone, in particular, it would be an insult to every other human he claimed to love. He still believed in that principle. Besides, Bora was a human with sight. The kind he hated the most- or loved the least. Not to mention Astaroth witnessed his act of 'bravery' in full glory. In no time Hell would be chattering about their First Prince's makeout session with a human and it would be all over their tabloids. The very thought was just about enough to give the prince nightmares, and to see it morph into reality would be worse. 

'What did I do to deserve this.'

"He did what?" Kim Jongin's eyebrows furrowed at the news he had just heard.

"Exactly as I said! Our brother is in love with a human!" Sehun lips formed into a pout, an expression reminiscent of a puppy asking for treats.

"Didn't he always love humans? Well, that's what got him here anyway." Jongin shook his head, taking another sip from the drink he was taking so long to finish.

The younger princes of hell once again found themselves in the mortal realm, more specifically in a bubble tea cafe. Boba had left a particularly strong impression on Astaroth, who had cravings for it in the oddest of times. Unwilling to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter