二十五twenty five

Paradise Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun picked out one of his go-to outfits. His favorite leather pants, accompanied by a black leather jacket- it was pretty much representative of what kind of a person he was. It was supposed to be a danger sign from the very start, but the naive teenagers never stepped away no matter how obvious his intentions might have been. It was as amusing as it was incredibly stupid, and Baekhyun was yet to find someone who would make intelligent decisions while in his company. Slicking his dark hair back with some gel, and faintly lining his waterline with some kohl, he figured he looked the part for the time being. Baekhyun took great pride in his dainty physical appearance, it was one of the many things that made him magnetic despite the obvious darkness that engulfed him.

Aeri and him had unanimously decided on the location where they would meet, it was one of the usual places where he met his victims. The last victim he had met there was a girl named Sooyoung, and Baekhyun genuinely hoped that this Aeri wouldn't be as much of an airhead as her predecessor. Right now, the future did not seem particularly bright for Aeri was typical, a little too typical. He did consider the possibility of this being a trap, but even a trap can't be this typical. Perhaps he could give her a few tips on how to improve her bland personality, despite the fact that she might not survive to ever put them into practice.

Baekhyun checked himself one last time in the mirror before heading out to ground zero.

Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he stood at the meeting point, a few minutes before Aeri was supposed to arrive.

"Did you just trick me?" He called out, his arms folded and clearly signalling distaste. "Did you just pretend to be a teenager to get me to meet you?" 

"What are you saying? We just came here following your scent." Jongin spoke up, raising his hands in defense. "And we wouldn't dare to disguise ourselves as those vile creatures known as teenagers. They're so desperate." 

"They're desperate, and you're not?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. His younger brothers had assumed the appearances of young men, maybe in then early to mid twenties. But despite the maturity in their appearance, their behavior seemed akin to little children. Little children who were too scared to clean after themselves and wanted their older brother to help out in sorting family messes. That's how Baekhyun felt about his little brothers. He did not dislike them, what he felt towards them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter